Critical Miss: #42

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

This happens far more often than you might think.

Read Full Article

usual class. This is becoming my fave webcomic. keep being disgusting and non pc!

Oh, this is brilliant :D. I've been waiting for Sharon to get her comeuppance ever since she took the uber-awesome slime hat...

Trivun:
Oh, this is brilliant :D. I've been waiting for Sharon to get her comeuppance ever since she took the uber-awesome slime hat...

And that bitchin' scepter(probably spelled it wrong).

...Do I see a protest sign that says "Jelly Donut"?

No one writes comics like Cory Rydell and Grey Carter!

I would totally do that to my asshole boss. Assuming of course I actually had a boss.

Why aren't the protest signs pointing towards the house? Shouldn't she be able to read them?

Nevertheless, gotta love the "Tits or GTFO" one on the right. I get the feeling whoever's carrying that one has not fully grasped the spirit of the thing.

I'm CosmicCommander, and I approve of this comic.

Haha...I laughed at that. "Especially children. In schools, yes."

I giggled

Poor Hamster...lol

hehe, very good comic. "Tits or GTFO" actually made me laugh out loud. I think that earned you guys an achievement.

Rapelay... The top argument in favor of censorship.

I was kind of mad when this comic won out over "Manly Guys Doing Manly Things," because that was my favorite.

Boy was I wrong!
Keep up the good work guys!

Scobie:
Why aren't the protest signs pointing towards the house? Shouldn't she be able to read them?

Nevertheless, gotta love the "Tits or GTFO" one on the right. I get the feeling whoever's carrying that one has not fully grasped the spirit of the thing.

Either that, or protesters are so eco-friendly they just paint a new message on the other side of the sign when they go to a new protest. Though that does leave the question of what protest he was at before this one...

I love the "Tits or GTFO" sign in the crowd.

I agree with the shallow perspective the media has sometimes, and the analogy is perfect.

This comic is getting better and deeper, nice job.

You read the sign!
TITS OR GTFO!

its strange most people think that one videogames = everyone in that medium loves and praises it, and perhaps also was involved in making it

That last pane was hilarious! Fantastic!!!

Holy shit I can read that kanji. I'm studying Japanese and that's one of the few words in kanji I can read.

切腹。

Mostly because I watched the film Seppuku/Harakiri in my Japanese Cinema class though. My actual Japanese class does more practical kanji.

(It says Seppuku).

Oh NICE!

Way to strike back at the editor for taking that totally awesome slime hat!

Prof. Monkeypox:
I was kind of mad when this comic won out over "Manly Guys Doing Manly Things," because that was my favorite.

Boy was I wrong!

I release you from your suffering.

hopeneverdies:
I would totally do that to my asshole boss. Assuming of course I actually had a boss.

I just need the right scenario....

*rubs hands maniacally*

If you want to get back at your boss i guess that the way to go.

The comic is getting better and better. Keep it up!

perhaps i'm missing something... and i'm afraid to search for it now! the entire subject matter of this strip eludes me.

Those banners that they were carrying were just hilarious. Keep up the good work guys.

"TITS or GTFO"

This is almost as good as what Yahtzee did for Mass Effect :D

Great comic strip again ...

Grey...when you have moment, I'd like to have a word with you...

Susan Arendt:
Grey...when you have moment, I'd like to have a word with you...

It's quite telling that my response to this post was a quick "Oh shit" followed by 10 minutes of nervously looking at my email client wondering if I should open it.

zHellas:

Trivun:

And that bitchin' scepter(probably spelled it wrong).

Technically you did. Civilized people spell it 'sceptre'. Susan insists I translate all the strips into WRONGLISH before they go live.

fanklok:

Prof. Monkeypox:

Boy was I wrong!

I release you from your suffering.

lol, thanks but I already found it. Thank you, though.

You were forced to watch that remastered Beauty and the Beast too?

NO ONE FIGHTS LIKE GASTON

The "Tits or GTFO" sign at the end had me laughing! Classic.

Trivun:

Heck yeah!!! That was the best Revenge move of all time XD

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or