Critical Miss: #42

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

SomEngangVar:
You were forced to watch that remastered Beauty and the Beast too?

NO ONE FIGHTS LIKE GASTON

And Certainly No one QUOTES like GASTON :D

This has to be the best comic yet

Cory Rydell & Grey Carter you guys are geniuses

Goddamn it. Ninja'd by the OP and a quarter of the thread.

NO ONE thinks like Ms. Stout.
Passes blame like Ms. Stout.
Gets others into trouble like Ms. Erin Stout.
"She's got balls of steel and she works with a bear!"
Wow, what a gal! Ms. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT!!!

Whoa...did she like, kill that Guinea Pig in panel one? Because it looks like she did.

what was she petting in the second to last panel?

vanthebaron:

That's Suchong her pat rat. It's kind of a running joke that Cory draws him like an amorphous blob then we act all pissed off when people ask what he is.

Grey Carter:

vanthebaron:

That's Suchong her pat rat. It's kind of a running joke that Cory draws him like an amorphous blob then we act all pissed off when people ask what he is.

must have missed that one

"Tits or GTFO"!" --ROFLMAO XD

Also, I had no Idea a fancy-rat could waggle his tail like that :D

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss #42

This happens far more often than you might think.

Read Full Article

I think I speak for every rational being when I say, "Why the fuck wasn't Gaston in Kingdom Hearts?"

As specimen, yes, he's intimidating.

Because he's Gaston. No one Beats Gaston unless they are a hideous monster. That was the true point of the movie.

OT: Great Comic. Loved the revenge on her editor.

Bootkiller:
...Do I see a protest sign that says "Jelly Donut"?

That cant be true. Everbody loves donuts.

Grey Carter:

vanthebaron:

Im convinced anatomy can not exist in creatures less than 6 inches in length. The logistics alone are near impossible, an exoskeleton cant possibly be that small and support itself. The fact is animals that small are made up mostly of cartiledge that can be "bent" or "reformed" as necessary. This is all in the same principle that dictates that bugs arent allowed to have little organs because they would be really hard to see, so instead they are powered by magic. Why do you think people are so afraid of bees?

SomEngangVar:
You were forced to watch that remastered Beauty and the Beast too?

NO ONE FIGHTS LIKE GASTON

I don't think "forced" is the right word, considering it's the best movie of all time.

P.S. Thanks

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Bravo good sirs!

Why can I totally see some asshole film critic commenting on a video like that?

HA!
Serves her right!

nice going, and good job!

Lono Shrugged:
usual class. This is becoming my fave webcomic. keep being disgusting and non pc!

Becoming? This has been my favourite comic (web or otherwise) for at least three weeks, based solely on the awesomeness that is Stout.

That had me laughing. Best yet, I say.

Ha ha ha, that boss had it coming for a while.

Forcing our plucky heroine to make the choice between Virtual Shit-eater and Kane and Lynch 2... That'll teach the boss!

Grey Carter:

Susan Arendt:
Grey...when you have moment, I'd like to have a word with you...

It's quite telling that my response to this post was a quick "Oh shit" followed by 10 minutes of nervously looking at my email client wondering if I should open it.

zHellas:

Trivun:
Oh, this is brilliant :D. I've been waiting for Sharon to get her comeuppance ever since she took the uber-awesome slime hat...

And that bitchin' scepter(probably spelled it wrong).

Technically you did. Civilized people spell it 'sceptre'. Susan insists I translate all the strips into WRONGLISH before they go live.

It's just my own little way of keeping you in your place, minion.

That was hilarious. i just posted this for my current cultures class in college. thank you.

Rats don't wag their tails, they express pleasure by grinding their teeth, it's an adorable noise.

Rapelay for all! :P
also, lulz at Fox being their usual agenda-following douches XD

Ah vengence is a dish best served cold. That was AWESOME!

If the signs were facing the right way(forward) then how would you read them? Also shouldnt protesters point signs in all directions. They are trying to spread the word so a phalanx style formation of signs would be the most appropriate.

Bootkiller:
...Do I see a protest sign that says "Jelly Donut"?

i was surprised anyone picked that one out there since i figured it was unimportant what with it all the way in the corner and all... Then i wanted to reply that it was actually "jel... don... something or other" when i realized there are not many phrases that really fit that build rather than jelly donut...

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss #42
As specimen, yes, he's intimidating.

Quite so. I hear he's, oh, roughly the size of a barge.

OT: Good comic this week! :D

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss #42

This happens far more often than you might think.

Read Full Article

I think I speak for every rational being when I say, "Why the fuck wasn't Gaston in Kingdom Hearts?".

Two things.

First. Loved the toothbrush in mouth speak. Perfectly done and it's censor friendly!

Second. Gaston, too right. Loved that song as a kid. The drinking, the shooting, what a guy. His fighting style's all layed out too. Seems quite the oversight. I'm gonna suppose their engine simply couldn't handle all of his body hair.

now that i what i call payback for the guitar hero review comic

I think the best giggle was the song quote! That song was pretty hilarious...

But yeah, why ARE we forced to defend the medium every time a dodgy game is released? It's definitely a question worth asking.

awsome XD

Zachary Amaranth:

hopeneverdies:
I would totally do that to my asshole boss. Assuming of course I actually had a boss.

I just need the right scenario....

*rubs hands maniacally*

fanklok:

Prof. Monkeypox:
I was kind of mad when this comic won out over "Manly Guys Doing Manly Things," because that was my favorite.

Boy was I wrong!
Keep up the good work guys!

I release you from your suffering.

Omg! I totally forgot about that webcomic. That stuff is hilarious.

tits
-or-
GTFO

zHellas:

Trivun:
Oh, this is brilliant :D. I've been waiting for Sharon to get her comeuppance ever since she took the uber-awesome slime hat...

And that bitchin' scepter(probably spelled it wrong).

revenge is a dish best served with a side of cookies...

TraderJimmy:
Omg! I totally forgot about that webcomic. That stuff is hilarious.

I'd never heard of it. Epi....I mean, Awesome!

Experimental:

This comic is getting better and deeper

I see what you did there.

Anyways, speaking of internet sayings, that Tits Or GTFO is win. Good job with the comic.

"tits or gtfo" next to "no rape in our schools" was a stroke of genius :D

holy freakin' crap that was much more entertaining tha tthe last two(which were just disturbing)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here