Stolen Pixels #233: The Wonders!

Pages PREV 1 2

Euro Disney is in France, and if the Simpsons are any indication, nobody goes there and the employees are so strapped for cash they cannot afford to buy wine for their children.

"Hellloooo?! Euro Disney open for business! Who are you to say no, hanh?"

Michailov:
How am I expected to play online with my friends with no Save function.

Game autosaves like every 5 turns.

tehroc:
Sadly the comics for Civ V are more entertaining then the game is. Currently experiencing severe buyer's remorse.

I disagree with all the glowing reviews, it seriously makes me question reviewers integrity. It's like their more interested in retaining access then good journalism.

Yes, because it's totally impossible that they simply enjoyed a game that you didn't.

Sure there are a few hacks out there on the internet willing to do that kind of thing, but there are a few people on the internet willing to do anything you can imagine and more. You didn't like the game, and that's fine, but claiming that anybody who says they like it must be lying to steal your money is just silly and rude at the same time.

That quote has from Charles De Gaulle has entirely changed my view of the man. Hah, what a quote.

Ah Charles De Gaulle, he played an interesting role in the schizophrenic love-hate drama that is Franco-American relations.

Zachary Amaranth:
Euro Disney needs more love.

...Out of pity, of course.

It needs no pity. Disneyland Paris (as it is now called) is the most visited tourist site in Europe.
In your face, Musee du Louvre.

Marmooset:

Zachary Amaranth:
Euro Disney needs more love.

...Out of pity, of course.

It needs no pity. Disneyland Paris (as it is now called) is the most visited tourist site in Europe.
In your face, Musee du Louvre.

Out of pity, of course. ;)

That last pane was inspired! =D

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook