Daily Drop: Pizza

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Pizza

We know you're meant to toss pizza, but what if you miss the catch?

Watch Video

What a waste of pizza, thought it did look cool.

Awesome! I love how how you can see most of the toppings seem to fall off then get caught by the folded crust and get tossed back onto the pizza.

Can't wait for the next one.

Man, that one pepperoni slice caught some solid air time.

-m

Good thing it was frozen.

Else it was a huge waste.

But really fun to watch!

That just ragdolled everywhere. Also love the theme tune.

Coincidently, that's how my vision looks any time I drop pizza...

While I really like the song you've chosen to play over it, I imagine since this is a daily thing people will get sick of it quickly. Maybe you should change around the song you play over the video? Even if it's only like a new song every week, and then you have that song for every video in that week.

I had hoped they would drop food, but I wasn't expecting a pizza. Well played Daily Drop, well played.

There's a genuinely perverse beauty to watching something mundane in a new light.

Yet... I still don't really see the point.

It's not bad, it's just... weird.

Once again, this was a quite lovely dose of random amusement for my day... but you really should have left the pizza frozen. Shattering it would have been even more amusing in my opinion (maybe this is something you can revisit?).

This series is definitely going to be very, very good for stress relief. Having the chance to watch stuff blow up in slow motion every day will be glorious.

I hope they stop doing the preview of next time. Part of the fun is the daily surprise of what gets destroyed.

A 30 second commerical before what is essentially 30 seconds of content seems a bit much to me.

Matt_LRR:
Man, that one pepperoni slice caught some solid air time.

-m

Of course you'd notice that...

Anyway, I found it funny I had pizza for lunch, and this was the drop of the day. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Was fun to see, though. Rubik's cube will probably be fun, too...

bassdrum:
Once again, this was a quite lovely dose of random amusement for my day... but you really should have left the pizza frozen. Shattering it would have been even more amusing in my opinion (maybe this is something you can revisit?).

This series is definitely going to be very, very good for stress relief. Having the chance to watch stuff blow up in slow motion every day will be glorious.

Frozen pizza doesn't shatter.

-m

This show has been going down hill ever since it stopped dropping paper weights.

I'm honestly a bit disappointed. You'd drop pizza on a video game website, but not reenact for the world gaming's most notorious dropping of pizza: Neo Kobe style.

That was cool. Now I'm hungry...

I do not envy the cleanup following that drop.

Still not getting it...

I guess it's because I'm one of those people who watchs Mythbusters for reasons other than the fact that shit blows up.

Where the hell do you guy shoot these episodes?

*IN SLOW MO*

Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Noooooooooooooooooooo :O

Richard Pippy:
I hope they stop doing the preview of next time. Part of the fun is the daily surprise of what gets destroyed.

I think the preview is okay for the friday drop episode. There are going to be a couple dropless days till the next one, after all.

You either need to increase the heigh of the ladder or choose objects that will break more easily because so far its not really... what it could be.

Rewind! Love it! not at the end but having it reconfigure after the normal speed drop is a really Cool Effect.

Not sure if you actually litened to my comment but Thanks anyway!

now we need cooked and Frozen Pizza for the Trifecta! can't wait

Matt_LRR:

bassdrum:

-m

It does if you dip it in liquid nitrogen (and I'm sure that if you guys have the budget to run a base on the moon, you clearly have the budget for that).

Matt_LRR:

bassdrum:

-m

OBJECTION!

If the pizza is frozen in liquid nitrogen it will shatter.

I win.

Do you guys directed the new Resident Evil movie!

Yay a new day a new drop!

But glass-fish-thingy was better, we need more shattered stuff!

daedrick:
You either need to increase the heigh of the ladder or choose objects that will break more easily because so far its not really... what it could be.

It's not about the break, though. It's the "daily drop" not the "daily break." It's the drop that's important. Any breakings are just a nice bonus.

When the pizza hit the floor it does the wave :p

bassdrum:

Matt_LRR:

bassdrum:

-m

It does if you dip it in liquid nitrogen (and I'm sure that if you guys have the budget to run a base on the moon, you clearly have the budget for that).

daedrick:

Matt_LRR:

bassdrum:

-m

OBJECTION!

If the pizza is frozen in liquid nitrogen it will shatter.

I win.

I'm pretty sure mythbusters looked into the whole "will liquid nitrogen make otherwise pliable things shatter" myth, and came up with "no".

-m

That was far more interesting to watch than I expected.

How is it that I actually find this to be really fascinating? It was cool how it sorta crumpled up and then did this wave along the edge... Yep. I like this show.

Onyx Oblivion:
Still not getting it...

I guess it's because I'm one of those people who watchs Mythbusters for reasons other than the fact that shit blows up.

You've made it pretty clear you don't enjoy this. So don't watch it. That simple, really. We have plenty of other content for you to enjoy.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here