Daily Drop: Pizza

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

This would be considerably better if you dropped really expensive stuff, like Fabergé eggs or bottles of Hennessey.

itf cho:
Combine that with the fact that I've got to watch a 30 second Slim Jim commercial (don't get me wrong, under normal circumstances I don't mind those - after all, it's great that they are advertising here on The Escapist) just to watch a 91 second video - of which if you take out the opening and ending credits you have round 60 seconds... It all adds up to a pass.

There is a solution to this problem: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe

I would have eaten that.... in fact I still would

wonder whose decision it was, to decide if it was cooked or not? :P

makes me hungry for all i know

Fantastic! heh...Im gonna like these

I'm glad you're enjoying your new toy, but dropping things as a feature? I don't get it. Well good luck to you with it anyway.

Yummy, makes me hungry just looking at it!!

Awesome, take that you pizzary feind!

Out of interest who is now hungry for pizza?
Slo-mo it's like regular mo but so much better

Dang, that is one nasty-lookin' pizza. And yet it made me hungry.

These vids are strangely beautiful, though I preferred the glass one more. The way it just shattered was, again, strangely beautiful.

jonnosferatu:
I enjoy this series.

That said, I can't help but feel as though Graham is now thinking to himself - on a daily basis - "It's amazing what people will watch these days."

Are you kidding? I LOVE this stuff!!
I've been watching our footage over and over :)
I sure HOPE other people like it.

It delivers what it promises.

...*facepalm*

Boba Frag:

ImprovizoR:
Well that was a waste. This is a perfect way to honor the starving children and homeless people. Throw food away for or amusement.[sarcasm] So I'm just gonna say fuck you. This show sucks.

You are aware of the charity work that the LRR crew (who made this video) actually do?

Desert Bus for Hope?

http://desertbus.org/

This helps collect money for the charity Child's Play that buys toys and games for children's hospitals.

http://desertbus.org/about-childsplay/

I think your comment was extremely unfair and in extremely poor taste.

No I didn't know that. And why would I know such a random information? If that's really the case then I apologize. But I still don't think that I'll watch this. I don't find it entertaining.

Awesome! Now i just have to wait for the episode where they drop a phat bassline!

Noooooooo! What did that pizza ever do to you people?! All that tasty mozzarella-and-cheese potential, LOST FOREVER!

You'll pay for this, Captain Planet Paul Saunders!

Also, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that music. So be-boppy!

I'd like to say congratulations to Paul and Graham on creating such an insane, yet strangely captivating Internet series (or, I HOPE it becomes a series).

But seriously, WHY DID YOU DESTROY PART OF MY HERITAGE?!
Pizza is my LIFE!

I like this concept, kinda fun watching how things are gona shatter, the glass paperweight was cool, cant wait for the rubics cube

the pizza though... * Vader impression* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

sorry but
< you made the bunny cry on that one

I'm not sure I get it.

...Stimulating...

ImprovizoR:

Boba Frag:

ImprovizoR:
Well that was a waste. This is a perfect way to honor the starving children and homeless people. Throw food away for or amusement.[sarcasm] So I'm just gonna say fuck you. This show sucks.

You are aware of the charity work that the LRR crew (who made this video) actually do?

Desert Bus for Hope?

http://desertbus.org/

This helps collect money for the charity Child's Play that buys toys and games for children's hospitals.

http://desertbus.org/about-childsplay/

I think your comment was extremely unfair and in extremely poor taste.

No I didn't know that. And why would I know such a random information? If that's really the case then I apologize. But I still don't think that I'll watch this. I don't find it entertaining.

You don't have to find it entertaining, you don't have to like it at all.

That said, you can't expect to say things like that about people you've never met and go unchallenged. "Fuck you" is not a valid contribution, or reasoned criticism, it's a repulsive thing to say over a harmless video. If you feel so strongly about world hunger, then I suggest you stop posting stuff like that and use that energy to do something about it.

I'm a fan of these guys, and I'm not the only here. That information isn't random to people on the site either as they've had a partnership with the Escapist for some time now.
Also, Graham and Matt regularly read the comments so perhaps you'll take that into consideration next time you feel the need to post.

My life is complete.

drop it from a higher altitude! :D

I'm hungry

when r u going to do Babies..... u always hear them say "don't drop the baby" ^_^

But... I could have cooked and eaten it... Why? Why guys? :(

That was really cool though. At first I was wondering why it wasn't cooked, but once cheese launched everywhere, I understood.

Although I'm starting to wonder if Graham and Paul are robots that don't need sleep at this point. So many videos, so many videos...

Susan Arendt:

Onyx Oblivion:
Still not getting it...

I guess it's because I'm one of those people who watchs Mythbusters for reasons other than the fact that shit blows up.

You've made it pretty clear you don't enjoy this. So don't watch it. That simple, really. We have plenty of other content for you to enjoy.

like the upcoming film festival! ;)

great, now I'm hungry...traded all my food money for props ='(

never have i been more entertained in a minute
i found myself going- "OOOH,its gonna drop any second!!"
its awesome that i can ask "o what are they gonna drop today?"
this is amazing plz never stop

I think you guys are really wasting your time. This isn't entertainment.

Nice crumple and a decent bit of splash, but not a whole lot of damage. I'd probably grate some more cheese, replace the pepperoni and still cook it.
Crumple: 7
Splash: 5
Damage: 2
Total : 14

I didn't even no you guys got another show... Does the LRR team ever sleep?

omega247:
That was cool. Now I'm hungry...

my sentiments prexactry

First thoughts: "Oh, this is gonna be dumb. Pizza, really?"
Actual reaction: Rapt attention, stares wide-eyed the whole clip.

Seriously, it almost worries me how my brain interprets slow-mo sometimes. Almost. Somehow looking forward to Monday now.

Man, that pizza looked nasty. Did you guys get the cheapest pizza you could find? If I got a pizza like that, I'd probably drop it from a ladder as well.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here