Game Dogs: The Hand of Fate

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

The Hand of Fate

The Hand of Fate has chosen. Witness the carnage!

Watch Video

Darkest escapist video ever. Wow... I have no idea what to say.

wow......that was grim, looks like the series just.....hit something *hyuck*

also, im actually really liking this series now

Dang Russ, that was pretty dark!

absolutely horrible

that was disturbing to say the least. aye the american psycho reference was hillarious.

I think the ratio of Disturbing:Funny was slightly unbalanced.

huh, I knew that Bob would be the one to kill the character but I was wrong on how it would happen. I thought Bob would go so crazy that he would end up shooting one of them in the face with a shotgun.

Moloboen:
that was disturbing to say the least. aye the american psycho reference was hillarious.

Which bit was a reference?

What the hell? Chet didnīt die? FUCK!

He was the most annoying character ever!

Wow Mr. Pitts just wow...where do you go from here.

Wait, so now we're left with Chet? God......damn......it.

Also, thanks a lot, beth was my favorite character.

I VOTED FOR ROGER!
WHY BETH!
WHY!
:*(

Wow . . . that was incredibly dark and tasteless.

And I liked it. Just please don't ever hurt the husky for my sake *I'll give you anything you want, just don't hurt him!*

I don't know how to do that spoiler thing but I'm sure anyone that's checking the comments finished the video so I'll just say it. . .

You killed them both off?! O.o?

mento 2425:
I VOTED FOR ROGER!
WHY BETH!
WHY!

Didn't you watch after the credits?

Ha ha haaa! I could hardly stop laughing! Best episode yet IMHO. Too bad Chet didn't "win" The Hand of Fate prize, but I'll take what I can.

Aw, Roger died...sad.

Bethany..eh whatever.

Bob, you've gone off the reservation man.

Oh, those of you wondering if Chet is dead, I bet Roger got him before he committed suicide.

That crossed the line waaaaay to far.
I've been trying to support this for the sake of the 'Scapist, and it did have its moments (Namely Swords R Us) but this is... was just downright sick. Its one thing to have excessive gore (which itself is unappealing to me) but its another thing entirely to beat and mutilate an innocent character, especially after so much time is spent characterizing them and trying to make the audience empathize with them.
Its downright sadism, and it has no place in comedy. It rarely even has a place in media as a whole!
OK, so the movie Dogville could do it right, but Game Dogs? No. Just No.

I put my trust into the Escapist, and get rewarded with an animated furry snuff film.
At least put up some kind of warning!

Hardcore Joker, hardcore...

Spinwhiz:

mento 2425:
I VOTED FOR ROGER!
WHY BETH!
WHY!

Didn't you watch after the credits?

of course i didn't!
why would i want to... oh.
well that's EVEN WORSE!
NOW I'M STUCK WITH CHET!

Well...
That was
*Puts on sunglasses*
Ruff

I expected a death, but that was brutal. nice placement of the david carradine suicide kit from a couple episodes back.

So this is the result of your poor attempt at publicity? I was facepalming enough when you announced an on site game to kill off a character but this is how you do it?... really?! no comedy escalator fall or something? just straight in with the blood and violence... inspired! *sigh*

This was just dark, disturbing and unfunny, really guys, think long and hard about what you did and honestly if crap like this is your result at trying to get an already teetering on the edge series some more popularity? (been unpopular with a lot of people for a long time now, no amount of cheap tricks will change that) then its time to put this dog to sleep for good

I'll just leave this here before I continue ranting...

HankMan:
Well...
That was Ruff

HAHAHAHAHA!...:) love it!

woah... I suppose they were aiming for shock value but... Woah... O.O

Awesome! Something phased me for once! haven't had that happen in god knows how long!

Anyways, i feel disturbed now... And desensatized...

A meh episode to say the least. If you only would have killed Chet and Gary as well, but let's hope this doesn't mean you're going to introduce new chars to replace them that are probably more annoying than the original three. Less is more anyways (Less of this series that is).

Also, this episode just had tasteless gore and a bad long unfunny gag. I say, "Take the chance and end the series now."

I'm sure that roger and chet were voted for more than beth...

Ah well! I wonder who's gonna replace them!
In soviet russia, game designs you!

Fenra:
So this is the result of your poor attempt at publicity? I was facepalming enough when you announced an on site game to kill off a character but this is how you do it?... really?! no comedy escalator fall or something? just straight in with the blood and violence... inspired! *sigh*

This was just dark, disturbing and unfunny, really guys, think long and hard about what you did and honestly if crap like this is your result at trying to get an already teetering on the edge series some more popularity? (been unpopular with a lot of people for a long time now, no amount of cheap tricks will change that) then its time to put this dog to sleep for good

i found it funny, then again my humor is... 4chan quality at best.

Hmm...Gotta admit it that the episode was quite a bit disturbing.
However, reading the comments, i have a weird feeling that this is a fluke episode or something mixed with Halloween or whatever. Since I'm an European dude i have no idea when Halloween is, so that's quite a blind guess.

Still, something doesn't smell right...

Ultratwinkie:

Fenra:

i found it funny, then again my humor is... 4chan quality at best.

well i guess thats my problem heh, my comedy is more the Friends, Big Bang Theory, american sitcom style humor, each to thier own i suppose

I couldn't stop watching the dangling eye, did anything else happened in the episode?, you know besides the eye thing.

I guess they decided Beth was going to die before the voting.

Generic deaths...

Poor Beth =( I liked her. And Roger too.
Chet however, could have gotten all three of those torments and I wouldn't care.

Couldn't you just have had more fake shopping channel jokes?

That was...just...wrong.

The legal jokes were funny, though.

I usually use this in many differnet cirumstances, but this is the first time I've ever really felt that the situation really calls for this...

0_o'

Also... DAMMIT! I wanted Chet to test whether all dogs go to heaven. BUT HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T DIE!!! Why, Roger!? WHHHYYYYYY?!?!

Erana:
That crossed the line waaaaay to far.
I've been trying to support this for the sake of the 'Scapist, and it did have its moments (Namely Swords R Us) but this is... was just downright sick. Its one thing to have excessive gore (which itself is unappealing to me) but its another thing entirely to beat and mutilate an innocent character, especially after so much time is spent characterizing them and trying to make the audience empathize with them.
Its downright sadism, and it has no place in comedy. It rarely even has a place in media as a whole!
OK, so the movie Dogville could do it right, but Game Dogs? No. Just No.

This.

Worst video ever to darken The Escapist, not amusing in the slightest. The sole source of amusement to be derived from that utter drivel would be that of controversy "omg they didn't do that?!"; cheap, stupid and lazy humour. Video's of this sort have no place on The Escapist's line-up and I doubt I am the only one who thinks so.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here