Daily Drop: Rubik's Cube

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Rubik's Cube

Daily Drop solves a Rubik's Cube, the easy way. Or is it the hard way?

Watch Video

ohh yea Nice slomo picture

Sooooo satisfying...hate those things.

Ah now that's stress relief, watching one of life's most annoying puzzles smashed in slo-mo to melancholy music...

This will never get old.

Thought the first one was rubbish. Glad to see you keep till we get ultimate carnage. Also really loving the music to this show, feels like it'd feel good with a Portal montage video or something simular.

did it shatter like that just because they turned one of the sides slightly?

Little known fact:

That is also what happens when a Borg cube ship crashes.

That was cool. I was kinda afraid that the first drop was the end and the matter was settled. But thankfully i was wrong.

Also: yeah, finally found out what was inside one of those thingies. I was so sure it was evil wizardry...

Also, again: what the hell was the object in tomorrows edition? Looked to me like some sort of wooden spawn of Cthulhu.

This episode is sooo much better ;D

I prefer the music after the fail happened, suits the whole slo-mo thing better. And it was a nice suprise too :3

So... did you solve it?

Owlslayer:
Also, again: what the hell was the object in tomorrows edition? Looked to me like some sort of wooden spawn of Cthulhu.

A model wolf? I'm pretty sure I saw a muzzle in there somewhere...

I love stuff getting broken :D But wasnt this supposed to be daily? i was abit dissapointed it didnt air in the weekends aswell

*sigh*
We are really running out of video ideas -_-

The thing at the end, the one that's tomorrow, that looks a bit frightening.

Alexander Teh Great:
I love stuff getting broken :D But wasnt this supposed to be daily? i was abit dissapointed it didnt air in the weekends aswell

if you read beneath every video, you'll notice it says every weekday ;)

Also, awesome idea for videos guys, appeals to the fun-loving fans of carnage in all of us =P

How about dropping an original Gameboy and a Nintendo DS in one episode, just to see if they're still using Nintendium?

Tharwen:
So... did you solve it?

Owlslayer:

A model wolf? I'm pretty sure I saw a muzzle in there somewhere...

Yeah, looked like a wolf alright.

I've gotta say that while being a big LRR fan, the previous 'drops' were fairly... ordinary and didn't inspire much in me.

However at seeing that damned Rubix Cube drop and (after the chuckle inducing FAILURE moment) shatter into a million blocks, a large grin made it's way across my face and I loved it.

Kudos to you guys. Maybe it was just an object that had a more evocative link for me than the previous ones but I really enjoyed this. Maybe intersperse a little bit of typical LRR humour into these things somehow?

Well that was new. How'd they get it to break the second time anyway?

Thank you for kill that evil thing.

When in doubt, drop it again!

Though this does make me wonder, how many times would they have to drop the XBox 360 to see it shatter?

Great to see that you won't stop if it fails to break if it's supposed to break :3

And the change of music was nice, too.

This one was good, and I even enjoyed the failed drop, watching the blocks wobble while still on the cube.

That damn cube never wants to cooperate...

I for one likes the first drop, it was pretty cool to see an otherwise rigid object wobbling like gelatin because it's made of moveable parts and... well I think it's interesting!Q_Q
Anyways, breaking drop is awesome as well... looks like flying pixels.

There is hardly an object in the world that is more satisfying to see getting wrecked to pieces than a rubik's cube.

DIIEEEE CUBE DIEEEEE!

God I loved watching that cube shatter. And nice, changing music and adding things like "failure".

Yay! Its dead!

Thank you, I've always wanted to see what is inside of that cube.

There is something mesmerizing about that...

Tomorrow's thing looks like... Road Kill?

Finally, someone sticks it to that evil cube.

This was strangely satisfying.
I was ok with the first drop, but the second really justified my procrastination on this site.

this series is growing on me.
I was all upset at first and then you fixed it.

Finally! After all those years of trying to solve that damn thing, I just learned how! Break the fucker. :)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here