Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 1

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Legaia 2: Part 1

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

Thanks you so very much for posting this up!

Where is the rest?! It was just starting. :( Was looking to be Epic. :)

It took a month or so but the let's play is finally here. Let the funny begin.

Whrn will the next live let's play be?

Pub Club Exclusive: members get early access to the whole set of 17 videos!

$20/year gets you into the cool kid's club, loaded with features and benefits. Sign up HERE to get access to Publisher's Club.

For those that already have the golden E, here's a link to the premium gallery:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/lets-play-premium

Unless you are a Pub Club member. You have to wait till next week (for the next 17ish week). Fantastic. :(

CaptainCrunch:

$20/year gets you into the cool kid's club, loaded with features and benefits. Sign up HERE to get access to Publisher's Club.

Thanks for the heads up!

I have to say, though, the first of these is rather...bare. It was basically Graham and Paul talking about what the rest of the feed would be like, technical difficulties included. Though, I do actually enjoy the authentic feed instead of an edited montage of the various parts.

So i guess it will take a considerable amount of weeks until we can see it all. It'll probably be about 2 months until the bit i missed actually gets uploaded. no prablem, i'm glad that this has finally been communicated.

Totally not worth it.

Donojosh:
Unless you are a Pub Club member. You have to wait till next week (for the next 17ish week). Fantastic. :(

Will it be live?
Also: Why wasn't I informed of this?

Ah, good times...

Remember when I spammed the chat because I think Paul is the most awesome guy ever? Man, those were good times.

Can't wait for the next one...

What's the difference between this and premium

Ah, I saw this live. Good stuff though, I'll probably watch again sometime. Still love the intro. "OR MAYBE I'M PAUL!"

I loved watching this live! Great seeing it again! Looking forward to the next Let's Play.

CaptainCrunch:

Boo!

I wanted to watch the whole thing, as i missed some parts of live, but this is bloody outrageous!

The first 6 minutes were murder to watch, but its possibly better than what the game promises.

theriddlen:

CaptainCrunch:

Boo!

I wanted to watch the whole thing, as i missed some parts of live, but this is bloody outrageous!

You can watch the whole thing, even without paying the $20. You'll just have to wait until January 31, 2011 for all 17 parts to be public.

Also, it's not like exclusive content is the only thing you get for the money. Being able to watch ALL our videos in higher quality, with NO ADS, is a mainstay of Pub Club membership. The only thing you have to lose by not being a Pub Club member is your time. There's nothing outrageous about spending less time waiting on content you don't want (like ads), to get the content you actually do want better, faster, and fresher.

We're seriously not twirling our mustaches with glee every time someone spends 20 bucks to help keep the lights on for another year. No one is getting rich off Pub Club memberships - we do it to give something back to the loyal members of the community that have helped make The Escapist great.

too bad they couldn't have included the stream of chats as well. there was some pretty funny stuff going on during those few hours. they only mentioned a few of the posts while playing.

CaptainCrunch:

We're seriously not twirling our mustaches with glee every time someone spends 20 bucks to help keep the lights on for another year.

And that was the only reason I was thinking of getting a membership!! Ah well I'll probably bite and take the plunge as I think the LRR guys are worth supporting - and those damned Social Network adverts are getting on my nerves - just when I thought I couldn't hate Facebook anymore...

A little annoyed that it's already been uploaded in full and is being held back, but what can we do apart from help out? Wait I guess!

I only have to wait for 3 weeks as I only missed the first half hour.

Good to see it's been uploaded though, I was going to go to "Ask LRR" about this.

Are they going to release one clip of the Let's Play each week, instead of making new Unskippables?

zipzod:
Are they going to release one clip of the Let's Play each week, instead of making new Unskippables?

both since they already made all the vids for it.

Glad to see this is finally uploaded since I missed some of the start when it aired live. I did enjoy what I saw though, so I'd like to see Graham and Paul do some more Unskippable Let's Plays. *crosses fingers*

Unfortunately I own this game, and it's not that good. The first one (Legaia) is one of my favorite rpgs for ps1, but Legaia 2 is crap in comparison. but just so they aren't let down: LOL/LAWL/LULZ!

Ahh! about five minutes ten seconds in. that angry video game nerd dude shows up AHHH!

I enjoyed it anyway

Wasn't really much going on in that vid, shame but hopefully the other parts will be uploaded sooner rather than later ŽD

This was so fun to watch live. Finally will slowly be up on teh nets

You know...since those two mention it all the time...I kind of want them to suffer/enjoy the uphill jog that is Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time. Good memories...in hindsight.

lol

:p

The music reminded me heavily of Dark Cloud.
Oh the sweet nostalgia it brings.

JRPGs, so bad,
so fun!

It isn't exactly boding well that they used YouTube to establish a baseline quality for this LP. And, why would I pay $20 a year to watch the rest of it, when I already have access to, in my opinion, some of the best quality LPs on the internet from a one-time $10 purchase?

Great timing, just this week I was wondering 'hey, I missed the LRR Let's Play... there must be a video of it somewhere.' But there wasn't. But now there IS.

I guess now I have something else to look for on Mondays until January 2011.

Because I have patience I will neither acquire nor complain about the Pub Club, but CaptainCrush'd better know I'd be more likely to pay if I knew the Escapist staff was twirling their mustaches. (Especially if there was video evidence.)

JodaSFU:
It isn't exactly boding well that they used YouTube to establish a baseline quality for this LP. And, why would I pay $20 a year to watch the rest of it, when I already have access to, in my opinion, some of the best quality LPs on the internet from a one-time $10 purchase?

I laugh at you paying $10 to read the SA reviews when they are stored offsite and I can read them for free.

LAUGH I SAY.

they should go all out and do MGS4 lets play

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook