Daily Drop: Two Wolf Moon

Pages PREV 1 2

Hey you spelled Younnat wrong again, also please include song titles. He has a lot of songs.
I too can't wait for the tomato.

The most fun was watching ...Kathleen? Throw her hands up when it hit, lol. Also, I have the "Three Wolf Moon" shirt as I got it from Walmart. Someone posted on my youtube channel about it and thats how I found out about it, lol.

truly, a $10 well spent.

Anyone know how many rungs they have on the ladder? Like how high they are dropping it from?

........I CRAVE MOAR PEICES!

*hits with sledge hammer*

Eccles:

EnigmaHarper:
You spent $9.99 on that thing just to smash it?

Totally worth it.

Heh. Value Village for the win! I'm sure it was sitting on the shelf for a while, and now it has been useful!

All I was thinking was "That thing is totally not worth $9.99... They could have saved their money."

Magnax:
Who was that off to the side around 0:25?

Looks like Graham to me...

The largest wolf head looks absolutely FREAKY without the top of its mouth.

Lol only $4.99 for that drop? (price tag on bottom) If I sent you guys a car would you drop it on this show?

This is oddly becoming the best series. The teasers are driving me insane though. I could just feel that tomato explode.

Hmm, you could aim for a bigger hight. 2-3 meters extra. Imagine stuff exploding on impact.

Hmmm... I don't think this one stands up to the paperweight. Do more glass objects!

I called it!

dls182:
Looks like the next one is a 'Three-Wolf Moon' in statue form.... Should be entertaining =)

(from the Rubik's Cube thread)

AdmiralMemo:

Magnax:

I think it's Kathleen... Reaction is a bit too girly for Graham =D

Haha, can see the price tag still on it. Money well spent. I sure hope you guys have a lot of footage to use because when you run out, I know I'll demand more :D

One of these days they're going to drop something you see on the next episode of Antiques Roadshow being appraised for millions of dollars... though there's no way that's happening with this ugly dollar store esque wolf statue.

Haha! Nothing like porcelin covering the floor~

Do a basket ball! made out of glass :>

I hope they do Jelly or a liquid.

Awesome! Take that you wolfy feind!

Boyninja616:
Am I sad for thinking that the best bit of these vidoes is the theme song?

Not really. I love the theme song, too!

I didn't think you could find anything uglier than the glass... thing. Boy was I wrong.

Yay you're sticking with calmer music for the slow motion drop, a massive improvement in my opinion :3

Last 2 vids have been really good.

I have a suggestion for a future drop: a snowglobe. I've broken a snowglobe before, but it was accidental so I didn't take the time to fully observe the event. :)

Quite a fragile bit of tat for ten dollars.

Impluse_101:
I cry for the destruction of wolves.. ;(

me too

dls182:

AdmiralMemo:

Magnax:

Girly? The person puts on safety glasses. (A bit too late, I might add.) How is that girly?

Okay I just realized I am watching this series for the awesome music.

AdmiralMemo:

dls182:

AdmiralMemo:

Magnax:

Girly? The person puts on safety glasses. (A bit too late, I might add.) How is that girly?

They throw their hands up in a feminine manner. While it is to put on safety-glasses, it's a reaction that's just short of a squeal. Watch it again, you'll see what I mean

Shame the object looked so cool, but not bad.

It was kind of funny seeing Kathleen cringe off to the side as it hit the ground, though.

The wold is like "nooooooooooo!" crach!

Yeah man, love the Value Village tag on the bottom. Clearly a great find.

The Rogue Wolf:

Impluse_101:
I cry for the destruction of wolves.. ;(

I would've expected to agree, but really... that figurine kinda sucked. No style.

Now, if Paul had tried taking any of my knickknacks off my bookcase, he wouldn't have been going down that elevator shaft on an elevator, believe you me. *cracks knuckles*

I liked it (the wolves). I'd like to see a real ugly figurine take the drop next time.

That drop had me howling in pain.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or