Daily Drop: Koosh

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Koosh

The first in a series of sea-creature impressions by weird toys.

Watch Video

There was something strangely enlightening about this...and same time it felt somewhat erotic. Very deep. *nods*

That was actually far more entertaining than I thought dropping a Koosh would be. Also, glad you guys used the full length of that music track again.

Loved how the koosh absorbed the impact ... next week looks interesting too ... oooh Particle physics in action

the koosh was more amusing than I expected. If the shaker breaks and you spill the salt that could be bad luck, but it'll be fun to watch.

Keava:
There was something strangely enlightening about this...and same time it felt somewhat erotic. Very deep. *nods*

Ok, "enlightening" yes, but erotic ? I don't see that part.

It sort of reminds me of a jellyfish.

Slow-mo of the koosh was awesome! Great idea guys.

Strangely enough, that was pretty sweet.
Rather entertaining when the Koosh was in reverse. It was alive! O_o

the koosh ball was mesmerizing!

That was pretty cool, i have to admit. Didn't expect anything cool when i saw it didn't break,but slow-mo shows us the truth behind everything, doesn't it ?

Also, at the point where the Koosh was on no-gravity mode, it looked like a blue monster that consisted of spaghetti. Or a blue spaghetti monster, so to speak.

You dropped the Many Nippled Octopus!
That was not just a drop as i'm sure people have noticed; they definitely made the right decision to "drop it harder".

Owlslayer:
Also, at the point where the Koosh was on no-gravity mode, it looked like a blue monster that consisted of spaghetti. Or a blue spaghetti monster, so to speak.

A blue FLYING Spaghetti Monster?

That was the embodiment of amusing...I like the part where it does a little dance :)

I loved the way that the koosh ball contorted when it hit the ground. Good job today guys.

My favorite part was when it hit the ground.

Man that was highly entertaining, did not expect such win from that item.

You see so much when things are in Slow-Motion.

AssassinJoe:

Keava:

Ok, "enlightening" yes, but erotic ? I don't see that part.

It sort of reminds me of a jellyfish.

if it reminds you of a jellyfish, you might remember this Penny Arcade comic: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/12/30/

but yeah, honestly that was a lot more entertaining in slow-mo, so far I'm really enjoying these clips

Koosh? Never heard that word before. Still awesome, when it didn't break I was like *Super Sad Face* then when it was all slo-mo I was like *Super Special Happy Face*

awesome

The koosh went basically flat on that first imapact. Sweet!

Koosh balls are always awesome. Who've expect it to bounce the way it did?

I'm in totally in the crowd who didn't think the Koosh would be that cool, but it was. I liked how it flatted and the little tentacles flew around everywhere. Very cool. I like the visceral nature of breaking things (one of my favorite things I used to do was run over old crappy video game carts with my car), but sometimes it's just awesome to see things wiggle and dance.

pluizig:

Owlslayer:

I don't know...
I'd say it was more like the jumping kind, but I am no expert in any kind of spaghetti monsters.

That was so much cooler than I thought it would be.

This one was the best yet (and I've liked them all). The reverse part was kind of freaky, too, it seemed so alive. I guess I never realized how flat things become when they bounce.

Awesome! Take that you... something feind?

Argh! Why is that Koosh trying to hypnotize me?

Woooow...

That was quite impressive! There should be more drop stuff that isn't of the smashy variety.

I have to say the rewind was my favorite part. There it looks like a happy ball of giddiness bouncing about then launching into outer space!

Owlslayer:

pluizig:

Owlslayer:

I don't know...
I'd say it was more like the jumping kind, but I am no expert in any kind of spaghetti monsters.

Prepare to be enlightended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Thats the funkiest jazziest thing ever.

Whoa, I did not expect that to be so awesome. Was like watching a Tribble leap for joy.

This one was probably the best, even though nothing broke. Kind of zen to watch it jiggle...

Cool stuff. But Paul would not have needed to accelerate the Koosh additionally. It looks awesome even with the standard 6 m/s impact velocity (or whatever the objects have).

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here