Trailers: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Trailer

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Trailer

The official trailer for the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption.

Watch Video

Awesomeness abounds. Very impressive.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

OK OK I'm getting it now shut up!

Interesting, very interesting.

... Okay now they've won me over, I mean they already did because I'm a bitch for RDR but that looks exceptionally good. Also what was that thing at the end with the scream.

well this...... does not look that good actually....
having played RDR just to find it too repetitive and boring, I dont think zombies are whats missing (also, why the hell zombies?! why not werewolfs? that could be intresting indeed)

I SOOOOO WANT THIS!!!

Cannot freakin' wait!

They just have to have zombies in everything these days, waiting for Hello Kitty Zombie Adventures.

So this actually must take place very close to the end of the game for John to be with his family at some point.

Anyways looks fun.

I hate to use the term, but I feel its the only option here... Nerdgasm!

That looks hilariously campy and serious at the same time.

Prepare, thy Zombies, for thy heads to be filled with my boolets!

If you lasso a zombie and drag it behind your horse, how long will the head stay attached?

This looks amazing. Can't wait!

Errrr why did we have to put our age in to see that? There was nothing remotely adult about that. No blood or guts or even biting. Are just pictures of zombies considered adult now?

steeple:
having played RDR just to find it too repetitive and boring, I dont think zombies are whats missing (also, why the hell zombies?! why not werewolfs? that could be intresting indeed)

The only thing that would ever make me touch that game again is a Bravestarr DLC.

So is this acctually going to be tied in with the original plot or just made for the shear awesomeness its destined to be?

SETH IS BACK!

That is the first zombie game to give me the chills.. HOE-LEE-SHIYAT!

Casual Shinji:

steeple:

The only thing that would ever make me touch that game again is a Bravestarr DLC.

well that was wierd...
also, with the amount of bugs that game had, I would'nt be surprised if your horse could actually at one point get on two legs and hold a rifle, blasting bad guys by your side (though the lasers are a bit improbable)

This would be a lame zombie situation...

Sparely populated communities, separated by great distances... With well armed civilians in each town...

Zombies would be afraid of people.

Am I arguing on the plausibility of a zombie infestation in a video game in a western setting? Jesus that's sad.

steeple:
well that was wierd...
also, with the amount of bugs that game had, I would'nt be surprised if your horse could actually at one point get on too legs and hold a rifle, blasting bad guys by your side (though the lasers are a bit improbable)

Now that would be one hell of a co-op mode.

So now they're introducing zombies, definitely not the turn I thought this game would take. Not saying it's gonna suck, but I'm certainly not excited for it. Just seems kind of gimmicky I guess.

Well i did find wandering around on foot out on the plains in the dark rather unnerving so putting zombies in would make an intresting experince.Sadly i struggle to put down people with them shitty wild west weapons so against zombies i can see me running away alot lol.

Zombies? Really?

Ehhh...

I think this is what's known as aiming for the lowest common denominator.

They got the whole gang back together! :)
As long as they don't force me to do any gambling, It's time to saddle-up! YE-HAW!

Patton662:
They just have to have zombies in everything these days, waiting for Hello Kitty Zombie Adventures.

Think about how awesome that would be.

THINK ABOUT IT.

ProtoChimp:
... Okay now they've won me over, I mean they already did because I'm a bitch for RDR but that looks exceptionally good. Also what was that thing at the end with the scream.

It reminded me of the stuff a headcrab zombie yells.

I don't really know what to make of this...I'm sorta over the whole zombie thing. But more Seth is cool.

So it's like an alternate ending, basically? Works for me. As long as this stays single player, or they have a special multiplayer mode dedicated to it, fine. Glad to see most guys from the first third are coming back as well. I wonder if there will be a zombified Mexico, though?

I just realized something: in the last second of the trailer, when Marston's being swarmed by zombies, his horse is undead. How does that not fall apart under his weight? or try to bite his head off?

Zombie lions and horses and bears, oh my!

Ih8pkmn:
I just realized something: in the last second of the trailer, when Marston's being swarmed by zombies, his horse is undead. How does that not fall apart under his weight? or try to bite his head off?

Zombie lions and horses and bears, oh my!

Marston is just that cool...okay....he just can

Casual Shinji:

steeple:

This was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid. So much so that I was able to convince my first grade teacher to let us call our reading group "the Bravestarrs".

Zhukov:

Zombies? Really?

Ehhh...

I think this is what's known as aiming for the lowest common denominator.

Don't worry, the Shakespeare DLC is due in December.

I am Omega:
I wonder if there will be a zombified Mexico, though?

The zombies tried to infect Mexico, but they kept falling apart at the sight of Landon Ricketts' mustache. They just couldn't take it.

Alright, this actually is looking pretty awesome.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here