WTT: Dignity 4 Fez

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

WTT: Dignity 4 Fez

When Team Fortress 2 introduces trading ...

Read Full Article

Be careful, one mistake on that graph paper and next thing you know, BAM marriage trap.

I don't really see the point on trading in a fps when you can just as easily kill your enemies for the stuff they have. Funny stuff, keep it going.

Ahh! I'm having Bali flashbacks!

Although the stuff they were selling there wasn't quite as cool, and no one was dressed up as a Pyro.. Disappointing really.

Its turning into an MMO now...what happened to the days when one could just kill and be killed!

Panel 3... CatDog?

Fuck yeah.

Well it isnt that bad...Sometimes.

Anyways great comic!

Why I stopped playing Runescape. Also losing 90% of your stuff when yuo died meant I never wore my best armour. Upgrading meant I could go to my new 2nd best set

A nice one, though i don't mind the trading system myself.
That might be because I'm new to the game and don't really have anything worth trading.

Jaredin:
Its turning into an MMO now...what happened to the days when one could just kill and be killed!

Well said.

I don't care about the text spam, seeing as people rarely talk beyond troll. However, when I have 3 or 4 afks trading. That's annoying.

It's wonderful. Nip onto an Arena server and kill all the people frozen at the base in trading.

Especially as Valve haven't sussed the Fish Blood trick yet.

I'm slowly turning my back on Team Fortress Maplestory.

I got invited to a group that is based on trading. Most of my Steam friends are now greedy, whiny bastards!

Some guy had the cheek that I GAVE my stuff away! THE NERVE!

Hahaha, Mexican Pyro.

I've noticed that to.

Thanfully I go on servers that don't allow trading during gameplay :D

The_root_of_all_evil:
It's wonderful. Nip onto an Arena server and kill all the people frozen at the base in trading.

Especially as Valve haven't sussed the Fish Blood trick yet.

Do you have a Fez yet?

OT: I love trading, I got Earbuds, something I would never been able to get without trading.

EDIT: Fish Blood trick? I assume that is when you hit someone with a fish then blood comes from your enemy?

wait what? i thought the mann co. store was a one way thing. Didnt know you cant trade among yourselves?! Neat

Cant you just blow them up while they are trying to sell you stuff? XD

TimeLord:

Do you have a Fez yet?

*points to Avatar* The whole set. ;)

EDIT: Fish Blood trick? I assume that is when you hit someone with a fish then blood comes from your enemy?

Basically, The Fish strikes set off the First Blood buff without actually killing someone, so as long as you're fast you actually have a Krit-Fish going around bonking people.

The_root_of_all_evil:

TimeLord:

Do you have a Fez yet?

*points to Avatar* The whole set. ;)

Ahhh, I was unsure if that was your Spy or not.

Aww, that poor Pyro. Buy some metal from him, that flamethrower fuel doesn't come cheap you know.

Trading gets really annoying, especially since servers tend to flash "Player 1 found item 8745!"

Instantly after that happens, I get no less than three trade requests in a row. And half the population of the servers stopped playing, they just stand there trading.

Team Fortress 2: Now with Trade Chat!

I laughed at scouts sweet drawing for stuff, then I saw catdog and decided that I would trade every item I own for it.

Dok Zombie:
Panel 3... CatDog?

Fuck yeah.

I was going to point that out too!

Fuck I loved that show so much.

Wang Wei:
I don't really see the point on trading in a fps when you can just as easily kill your enemies for the stuff they have. Funny stuff, keep it going.

Someone hasn't played TF2 :D

wtb global trade channel for Tf2

Now all I can imagine is the Heavy saying "For you, my friend, I give good price!"

This comic might actually be amusing, if it weren't so damn true...

Uuuuuuuuuuugh!!!

T_T Bad memories of the Galleria I go to.....Pushy bastards trying to sell their stuff after I blatently tell them "NO" 3 times

This comic seems to sums a bit the current TF2 situation. I didn't get pushy players yet, since I don't have that much trade worth, and I usually give away my stuff.... yeah. Then again, seeing the same 3 players doing nothing by spamming 4NYON3 W4NT TO TR4D3??!?!??! is getting annoying.

ugh...its reminding me off the time i was in Prague...

great strip and keep up the good work

Oooooh, I like this one!!! It is so true!!! I've been playing since trading was implemented because of work, and ever time I get on a server now, I feel like the chat's flooded with trade offers. Thankfully, the Escapist server is not as bad as others.

[2. Trade] Bonker: Were I can find [Enemy Spy]?
[2. Trade] Trollospy: Try your mum!

[1. General] Nooboman: LFG to run Dustbowl Def, I'm Demo-Knight specced, /w me.

This comic just gave me some strange for of internet-malaria, where I had horrible fever dreams of a visit to Tijuana years ago...

Other than that, it was still pretty funny.

Dude this is hilarious. Reminds me of the creepy merchant people in Thailand. Good stuff though!

ha! trading in TF2! welcome to most MMOGs :P
also, did you hear the latest news about Nathan Fi- *Gets kiddnapped by ninjas*

And this is another reason for me to be glad I play in a private server where this shit doesn't go on.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)