Paused #15

Paused #15

Any game can be made deadly.

Read Full Article

I know someone exactly like that...

Ahahahahahahhaha~

*cough* dammit *cough* funny....

LOL!! Excellent comic!

I've got to ask, what was the purpose of the Halo setting? The exact same joke could have worked anywhere and seemed to merely be a desperate attempt to shoehorn a game reference in. If you have a joke you wish to tell you can always just go the way of "Bumhug Parade" and drop all pretenses of having anything to do with games, there's nothing wrong with that and it'll stop such issue bringing the comic down.

x'D
I must say, I sympathise with the middle guy.

Lmfao. All I can say. I prefer another setting than Halo though. But then again, Red vs Blue was shot on it.

Hahaha.... This pretty much describes myself and my two room mates. Although we probably switch roles on a daily basis.

Baron_BJ:
I've got to ask, what was the purpose of the Halo setting? The exact same joke could have worked anywhere and seemed to merely be a desperate attempt to shoehorn a game reference in. If you have a joke you wish to tell you can always just go the way of "Bumhug Parade" and drop all pretenses of having anything to do with games, there's nothing wrong with that and it'll stop such issue bringing the comic down.

I'll be put on probation if I call people fanboy or idiot, so.. hello there, fellow Escapist :D . I'll try and answer the question. It's called Paused, so it would be weird if one issue would be in a diffrent setting than the other pages. Also, MOST (not all) people on Xbox Live are kinda childish, so I think that Halo fits this joke more than say, Assasins Creed. Also Halo is a pretty standard game setting, so people use it often to create jokes. Same goes for Garry's Mod. It's just easy to do it this way, and they have to do the joke in a game that is on Pause, because that's the whole idea of these comics.

Haha, way to brighten up my Sunday!

How do you keep these frequently funny may I ask?

keep up the good work. legitemately made me laugh and forget how yo spell

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here