Unskippable: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Bad Company returns and this time, they're even worse.

Watch Video

WW2. Battlefield style...I kinda wish they kept it for the whole campaign, really. I know that I'm in the minority here.

But I'm so sick of modern shooters, that I don't mind WW2 shooters anymore.

I had more fun in the tutorial then in the rest of the game. Infinite Type 100 ammo, whoo!

OT:

Maybe the third squad can do better...By not getting caught.

funny stuff Right there

It's actually a good thing they had to abandon their boats.
You don't wanna go on a ride like that after eating cheep sushi!

Bad credits! Go sit in the bottom corners and think about what you did!

'Lets get mo ving!'

Hehe, great episode guys.

As someone with river rafting experience, I assert that anyone who gets seasick on 2-foot waves is a total weenie.

Wow. They really are a bad company if that's their idea of a stealth mission.

Nice shout-out to The Simpsons. If that's what you were doing...

latenightapplepie:
Nice shout-out to The Simpsons. If that's what you were doing...

Your link was broken. I fixed it in your quote for you.

Edit:
Nevermind. You caught it and fixed it yourself.

I do not own BFBC 2, yet I have now seen more of the campagne than some of my friend who do.

Hehe, good episode. A bit short though. I need my fix.

So the credits were Canadian?

I think it would be better if they watched the intro before, separately, wrote some ideas down then met up and did it. Make it a more informal thing rather than script it.

Any takers?

Now that's what I call a stealth approach, LOL

actually, Watergate might make for pretty decent adventure, but only is you get to have a punch out with Nixon in the end

shame on you credits
and Paul!
quoting the backstreet boys

I think this is actually the first Unskippable for a game that I own. I suppose that's what I get for only buying games with good cutscenes.

I was thinking exactly the same thing about the outboard motor and deaf guards while I played the game.

I have to agree, there's no way in hell they should have gotten past those guards with a damn outboard motor like that. I know in video games logic sometimes takes a back side but damnit that's just too much for something like this.

Poor Able company..."More like shot in the face company!" Awesome burn right there. :D

Wow. A Faraday cage joke. Not something I ever expect to hear.

FallenProject:
I think it would be better if they watched the intro before, separately, wrote some ideas down then met up and did it. Make it a more informal thing rather than script it.

That sounds like a better idea than it actually is.

Although! If you do want to see Paul and I straight improvising, check out the Let's Play.
We crack each other up too much to not script these. People laughing isn't funny to listen to.

God this is the perfect ending for my day, don't know why thet didn't this next two battlefield 1.

If you're gonna take cheap shots at other franchises, EA, your own had better be nigh-immaculate. Having curiously blind and deaf guards less than five minutes after the start, followed by Tommy guns working perfectly after a prolonged saltwater bath means you're not even trying.

FallenProject:

Any takers?

You basically just made a more formal version of what you are personally supposed to do with your friends. Let the pros handle this. I mean, have you seen Paul's ability to balance stuff on his head? Pro as hell.

OT: I was genuinely angry that the guards didn't hear them. There's stretching the truth, and then there's just slapping the player in the face expecting them to believe something that outlandish. Great episode guys.

So are they called "Bad Company" because they're the crappiest soldiers they've got?
'Cause it sure looks that way.

GrahamS:
Bad Company returns and this time, they're even worse.

Which Bad Company, Graham? The soldiers or EA?
(Oh my god, I can't believe I just went there...)

Anyway, this opening scene had a lot less substance than BC1's opening. Hell, no surface-to-air credits this time, for Christ's sake! I hope EA doesn't make any more Bad Company games. Otherwise, we might see one that starts off with everyone already dead.

And no, Graham, as for a Watergate game, I'd play it.

How did Able Company get so far away from them? And why wasn't a spotlight on the small narrow passage that you had to go through to get to the beach?

Yeah, never did understand how those soldiers didnt hear them...

I guess, what with the rest of the riduclousness involved, the fact that autumn 1944 would be pretty much an entire, bloody, year before the war ended (and the US was only in the war little over three and half, what with being later to the party) is a minor point?

When I played that I said out loud "Why the f*ck didn't they hear us?!"

You could hear a fish breaking wind from that distance, wtf?

Well actually, I thought their mission went swimmingly.

RagingScottsman:

FallenProject:

Any takers?

You basically just made a more formal version of what you are personally supposed to do with your friends. Let the pros handle this. I mean, have you seen Paul's ability to balance stuff on his head? Pro as hell.

OT: I was genuinely angry that the guards didn't hear them. There's stretching the truth, and then there's just slapping the player in the face expecting them to believe something that outlandish. Great episode guys.

But I don't have any friends...

didn't really like this episode.. The single player story part of bad company 2 is so mind- boggingly bad that i think u guys should have picked another scenario.. like the last cutscene before they do the thing in the thang, he's all like "i'm gonna get me some cheerleaders!" followed by the throphy with the exact same title. Me and a friend of mine played this and had 100% synchronized facepalms, so bad, so bad..company..2...

I never understood why those soldiers didn't hear the boat or at least SEE them right under the bridge. Looks like there was plenty of light in order to at least see them. Then again Bad Company has never been bout the singleplayer

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)