Daily Drop: Eggs

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Eggs

You can't film eggs breaking without breaking a few eggs.

Watch Video

Am I the only one who immediately thought "who gets to clean that up?"

That was sweet ... Probably wouldve been more epic with symphony music and choreographed as they hit the ground but Im just being a tad picky :)

LeeshaJoy:

i just thought 'mmmmm, omlette'

LeeshaJoy:

It was one of the many thoughts running through my head.

What's better than 1 egg falling and breaking in slow-motion?..... A whole bunch of eggs falling and breaking in slow-motion!

I've actually thought about who gets the clean up duty for all of this.

In my head, it's always Matt, who just mumbles "You son of a bitch" over and over to himself. :D

That was...Eggtastic.

JuggernautFox:
I've actually thought about who gets the clean up duty for all of this.

In my head, it's always Matt, who just mumbles "You son of a bitch" over and over to himself. :D

Matt wasn't there very much as he's got a day job. Most of the cleanup fell to Alex and James with Jer, Paul and I assisting as well. The shop vac we bought for this was disgusting afterwards.

LeeshaJoy:

Nope. Extra messy drop today.

The multidrop was excellent.

I'd like to see something like a cap-bomb get dropped... Roll paper cap-gun caps around a penny, make a large ball. Make sure it's tightly wound. Makes a great bang.

Now I'm wondering if it'd be easier to clean up if you somehow cooked the eggs after they were dropped... anybody got a blowtorch?

As soon as I saw the 1:45 video length, I knew this would be no ordinary drop. Oh no, this was going to have some special fun. And oh my did it!

Extra testing x3 Do want!

I really liked the extra testing. Since you've already dropped the things I wanted to see most, I really look forward to seeing what else you'll drop.

This one was particularly eggselent.

I kinda wanted to see you drop one egg directly on top of another, like that physics experiment with a basketball and a tennis ball. You know. To see if the top egg would... ya know. Bounce.

'Cause eggs totally bounce, right?

Best one yet. You should blow up a GI Joe with a fire cracker next time, or something that involves a slow motion explosion and GI Joe.

Oh, wow. At one point, with the extra testing, I'm almost tempted to printscreen a point where all the yolk is flying around, making an almost beautiful pattern.
Egg-yolk art... Hmm.

Also known as:

Epic Eyebrow Man Saves the Day From Evil Chickens.

What an Eggocentric waste of Eggs.

Now that's more like it. Best drop so far. Also, I want an omelet.

thats awesome.

The comments in this thread made me spit my tea all over the monitor.

SomeBritishDude:
That was...Eggtastic.

That was the eggsact same thing I was thinking.

CaptainCrunch:
This one was particularly eggselent.

Guess you could say this performance was...*Puts on Sunglasses* Eggceptional!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I suddenly want an omelet, and I just had one for breakfast!

Dammit where do you get that music? I love it.

I've seen worse omelets. Seriously im a student, you would not beleive some peoples inability to cook simple things.

Seriously guys. I'm liking the Daily Drop overall, but this one was especially cool.

Also, you don't know how hard it was to not throw in an egg related pun in that previous sentence.

Well, you can't make an omelett without...

docbox1567:
Best one yet. You should blow up a GI Joe with a fire cracker next time, or something that involves a slow motion explosion and GI Joe.

This but instead of exploding you could melt it with a blowtorch or something! :D

Awesome job as always and I can't wait to see tomorrow's drop item!

LeeshaJoy:

no :)

timeadept:

LeeshaJoy:

no :)

i second that

Well that's... wasteful.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below: