Daily Drop: Eggs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Its raining eggs! Glory be! =D

wow, nice. but oh god a polaroid cam next time, NOOOOOOOOO >_>
those things are holy!

GrahamS:

JuggernautFox:
I've actually thought about who gets the clean up duty for all of this.

In my head, it's always Matt, who just mumbles "You son of a bitch" over and over to himself. :D

Matt wasn't there very much as he's got a day job. Most of the cleanup fell to Alex and James with Jer, Paul and I assisting as well. The shop vac we bought for this was disgusting afterwards.

Yeah... when I worked at a grocery store, we cleaned up eggs with a mop and twenty liters of water, and swept up the remaining shells. Less grossness that way.

CaptainCrunch:
This one was particularly eggselent.

Ahhahaha, I cracked up at that hilarious yolk. I would try this for my self, but I really afford to shell out on such eggspensive commodities.

Koeryn:
I kinda wanted to see you drop one egg directly on top of another, like that physics experiment with a basketball and a tennis ball. You know. To see if the top egg would... ya know. Bounce.

'Cause eggs totally bounce, right?

Well, did they?

I was actually kind of hoping that the extra testing would involve dropping a hard-boiled egg for comparison purposes.

Still way cool though.

That was pretty awesome, I must say.

Also, weird side note: Paused it at 0:22 to let it buffer, and apparently Paul has really well-kept hands. Who knew?

Say, when you drop the bunch of eggs, why is we only hear the sound of the first few impacting/breaking, and yet it's otherwise silent when the rest fall?

Madara XIII:

CaptainCrunch:

Guess you could say this performance was...*Puts on Sunglasses* Eggceptional!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I'm going to eggsecute the next person who uses another ineggscusibly aweful pun!

I don't understand why Paul looked frustrated, there... Contemplative, I could have gotten behind, but the smash worked flawlessly, so why the consternation?

Pretty gosh-darn sweet, though. There's nothing like a dozen smashed eggs.

That was oddly therapeutic.

I'd love to see you breaking a Prince Rupert's Drop.

Koeryn:

'Cause eggs totally bounce, right?

Depends on who is cooking.

Now that was s-EGG-sy!

That's gonna be the worst egg pun this thread will ever get, ain't it?....

By the way, nice touch with adding the reverse-breaking sound effect into the title sequence. To think no one commented on that yet.

That second drop was really nice.

LeeshaJoy:
Am I the only one who immediately thought "who gets to clean that up?"

Nope, I came here to say "I feel bad for whoever is on clean-up duty."

I'm also wondering how many more people are going to be "banned" for all the egg puns in this thread. We already know that all the Donkey Kong banana puns didn't go over well. :p

Man, all of you complimenting these terrible terrible puns, don't you see that you're just egging them on?

i'm just thinking... we've got eggs, there was a tomato, salt and pepper... now all we need is a glass of orange juice, some toasts and maybe bacon an we've got a nice breakfast right there...
on a concrete floor...
mmm... bacon...

CaptainCrunch:

The above is no eggsageration! It cracked me up. I did particularly like the exploding whites, they had a cool trajectory. Makes me think of how to draw things breaking apart and stuff exploding better. Always trying to make my fantasy art better...thank you Daily Drop for helping. :)

LeeshaJoy:
Am I the only one who immediately thought "who gets to clean that up?"

I was thinking of something more along the lines of Kathleen being in a bikini....

I really like this series but something seemed missing this time.

After the salt and pepper and now the eggs all you need to drop is some milk so we can have some yummy scrambled eggs...and drop those too.

death and destruction..

i love it.

Pirate Kitty:
Well that's... wasteful.

No I'm pretty sure they still ate it.

Nice. This was the kind of messy explosion that I was looking forward to with the tomato. What made it all the better is was the extra "testing" part. That was one nice series of explosions. And one nice messy. I don't envy the person who had to clean that up.

Awesome! take that you embryotic feinds!

I love this show so much. It has me laughing more than any of the other shows on The Escapist that I also watch religiously.

You know those little poprock fireworks they give to kids on the 4th of July?

They could be fun.

Epic win is epic! :D

Rainforce:
wow, nice. but oh god a polaroid cam next time, NOOOOOOOOO >_>
those things are holy!

In our defense, when we were buying stuff to drop I picked up a really nice looking Polaroid first but couldn't bear to drop it. So I put it back and bought a crappier one.

Man i love this series

Mydnyght:
By the way, nice touch with adding the reverse-breaking sound effect into the title sequence. To think no one commented on that yet.

So that wasn't there before. I thought I'd just turned my volume up higher than usual today or something.

Also, did anyone else notice how fast all that goop was moving, even in slow motion?

Elementlmage:

Madara XIII:

CaptainCrunch:

Guess you could say this performance was...*Puts on Sunglasses* Eggceptional!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I'm going to eggsecute the next person who uses another ineggscusibly aweful pun!

There's no eggscuse for violence, but my pun was particularly awful. Even as I posted it I knew I'd wind up with egg on my face.

Pirate Kitty:
Well that's... wasteful.

Chickens lay eggs on a daily basis, ours lay about 20+ eggs a day, and we're a family of 5... If they hadn't of filmed this, I would have probably donated like.. 2 cartons worth just to get rid of them.

snowfox:

Pirate Kitty:
Well that's... wasteful.

Chickens lay eggs on a daily basis, ours lay about 20+ eggs a day, and we're a family of 5... If they hadn't of filmed this, I would have probably donated like.. 2 cartons worth just to get rid of them.

Hmmm.

Donate food to people who desperatly need it?

Or waste it?

Pirate Kitty:

snowfox:

Pirate Kitty:
Well that's... wasteful.

Hmmm.

Donate food to people who desperatly need it?

Or waste it?

How was this a waste.. This is science!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook