Daily Drop: Eggs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Elementlmage:

Madara XIII:

CaptainCrunch:
This one was particularly eggselent.

Guess you could say this performance was...*Puts on Sunglasses* Eggceptional!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I'm going to eggsecute the next person who uses another ineggscusibly aweful pun!

Well you have to admit the makers of this show really eggcel in what they're doing. They're an eggsample to all of us.

Eggcellent.

OwO

you gotta do the pop things that you throw on the ground that explode. the snap 'n bang unless those are illegal in Canada. Which I hope is not the case.

Socken:

Elementlmage:

Madara XIII:

CaptainCrunch:

Guess you could say this performance was...*Puts on Sunglasses* Eggceptional!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

I'm going to eggsecute the next person who uses another ineggscusibly aweful pun!

Well you have to admit the makers of this show really eggcel in what they're doing. They're an eggsample to all of us.

those egg jokes are eggstremely annoying

Beautiful. I'll never look at egging someone's house the same way again.

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

OT: This is officially my new favourite video. Ahhhhhh, eggsalad... i just like to see things blow up. As soon as they hit though I thought of waterbaloons. So I guess a suggestion-water baloons?
And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

I feel sorry for whoever had to clean that up.

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

OT: This is officially my new favourite video. Ahhhhhh, eggsalad... i just like to see things blow up. As soon as they hit though I thought of waterbaloons. So I guess a suggestion-water baloons?
And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

There is nothing I could have said to avoid people getting shell shocked by the awfulness.

Sorry. That one was a bit eggsessive.

I think you guys out-did yourselves with the Koosh ball. I can't help but compare everything to that, no matter how good a drop may be in it's own right.

So simple yet so brilliant

Mmmmmm, viscosity. It's so pretty.

Why do I want to play Banjo-Kazooie after watching this?

SCIENCE!!!
EGGS!!!!

mmm brekkie!

and DANG A POLAROID!
will the crowbar come in handy? just like the stubborn pepper?

kinda hungry for some scrambled eggs now...

Awesome. ^^

I liked the "Next Time..." preview as well! And I really can't get over how much I like the intro.

Sucks for whoever gets to clean that one up though!

CaptainCrunch:

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

There is nothing I could have said to avoid people getting shell shocked by the awfulness.

That was clichegg.... I'm not good at these. Eggcorny?

My only regret is that no one will ever be able to use those eggs in an omelette with bacon. I think, in the long term, this has greater value for future generations and is a cornerstone in the study of destruction. We'll look back at this one day, wielders of great destructive powers, and reminisce of the times when conjuring a storm of white hot molten earth to scorch the skies was a thing of wishful fantasy. When to flay the skin of your foes took time, patience and left a mess of unincinerated flesh, where you can now simply call to your bidding whips of lightening and shards of diamond, leaving nothing but a sizzling mist.

YAY EGGS!

the tunes in this are just sweet.

yes i watched the whole film... don't blam the post.

Now I feel like scrambled eggs.

What was really striking to me was how quickly the eggs broke, which is amazing when compared to other things we've seen break at the same speed. Eggs: them things be fragile. Also, I got the Escapist club upgrade dealie almost purely to watch this show in hi-def. And so I wouldn't have to see a thirty second commercial before a ninety second show.

GrahamS:

JuggernautFox:
I've actually thought about who gets the clean up duty for all of this.

In my head, it's always Matt, who just mumbles "You son of a bitch" over and over to himself. :D

Matt wasn't there very much as he's got a day job. Most of the cleanup fell to Alex and James with Jer, Paul and I assisting as well. The shop vac we bought for this was disgusting afterwards.

Well now you know what to use for your final drop, lol.

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

Wow, it's gonna take me some time to digest all of that.

That is awesome!!!
You really know how to make every one laugh :))
Ha ha thanks for your sharing.

----------------------------------------
Website Development

See everyone's thinking of puns and cleanup while all I could think about was Alex taking a crowbar to one of them. I think I need to watch the salt and pepper drop again...

A polaroid! That belongs in a museum! [/Indy]

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

Your attempts are eggxcruciatingly bad. =D

None of them hit each other D:
That's a shame :(

Hm... i just finished another game on MW2 in *angryface* mode right before i watched this. I feel better :)

WARNING! Do not watch while eating breakfast. I did....

Looks like I'll have to scramble back next time to see another episode.

The web of yolk was amazing.

Pirate Kitty:
Well that's... wasteful.

Huh, funnily enough, That was my reaction to the salt and pepper one. Not in current times, but in medieval times, that much salt and pepper would have been worth a literal fortune.

Of course you're right about this being wasteful now.

Vohn_exel:

GrahamS:

JuggernautFox:

In my head, it's always Matt, who just mumbles "You son of a bitch" over and over to himself. :D

Matt wasn't there very much as he's got a day job. Most of the cleanup fell to Alex and James with Jer, Paul and I assisting as well. The shop vac we bought for this was disgusting afterwards.

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

These puns are eggsquisite.

Canadian Briton:

SomeBritishDude:
That was...Eggtastic.

That was the eggsact same thing I was thinking.

I too thought it was pretty eggciting! (has that one been done yet?)

That extra take was fairly eggcellant.

You can tell that the Daily Drop Crew really shelled out for this vid!

(Hope you get my Yoke)

Hexenwolf:

Vohn_exel:

GrahamS:

JuggernautFox:

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

spartan1077:

CaptainCrunch:

no bad pun alert?

And HOLY CRAP A POLAROID

These puns are eggsquisite.

Yeah they crack me up.

I'm kinda curious what would happen if you dropped the eggs while they're still in their packaging. Though I guess that any breakage wouldn't make for good video that way (too obscured).

Was this vid taken down for some reason? Only vid ever on the Escapist that absolutely will not even start to load/show up/give errors/anything. Just a gaping black hole on the screen...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here