Daily Drop: Coconut

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Coconut

You put the lime in the coconut and drop it to the ground.

Watch Video

And yet we see no lime. Can't wait to see what you roll with all those dice.

Well, I'm a fan in slow motion. It's a good way to emphasize a given action scene, in a movie mostly.

But aren't these short clips becoming kinda.... pointless? Maybe it's just me.

I was wondering what that was...

Oh, that moment when the coconut just hangs in the air, with the "milk" spinning around it is just beautiful.

Is that a coconut?

Are you sure that was a coconut?

It wasn't hairy at all. My coconuts are very hairy.

Oddly enough, I found that one kind of gross looking.

Disappointed at the lack of crowbar in this episode. Still, water coconut milk splashing everywhere.

Quite a masochist coconut you chose, spurting milk all over each time you slammed it against the ground.

That's the oddest shaped coconut I've ever seen

Weird coconut, but it did look cool.

Not really that satisfying as the other videos.
But it could also be that I really didn't register that as a coconut at all, it looked very weird and the splashing around bit didn't really have the same feel as the other videos.

What people seem to be failing to realize is that most commercially sold coconuts actually do look like this.

Seriously, go to an asian food market (Uwajimaia, if there's one in your town) and look for a coconut. This is what you will find.

Entertaining video, but I was hoping for a crowbar. Any chance you could give a hint as to which video will have a crowbar? Say, a shadow of one hiding in the side of the previews for the next day?

Dropping a husked coconut would produce a nifty sound but wouldn't break or do anything remotely fun.

I thought this video was pretty beautiful, especially with the music.

Rhosigma:
Quite a masochist coconut you chose, spurting milk all over each time you slammed it against the ground.

DazZ.:
Are you sure that was a coconut?

It wasn't hairy at all. My coconuts are very hairy.

Oho,

Think it's out of it's shell though, under the hairy brown shell it's all slick and white...god damn dirty mind after reading this>.<

JuggernautFox:
What people seem to be failing to realize is that most commercially sold coconuts actually do look like this.

Seriously, go to an asian food market (Uwajimaia, if there's one in your town) and look for a coconut. This is what you will find.

Entertaining video, but I was hoping for a crowbar. Any chance you could give a hint as to which video will have a crowbar? Say, a shadow of one hiding in the side of the previews for the next day?

Maybe it's just the "The Coconut Effect"
Wakka wakka!

But seriously, it's the first entry even.

Wow, these videos always seem to be strangely cathartic. I guess there is something about watching an object break in slow motion that gives an emotional release.

Prof. Monkeypox:

Oh, that moment when the coconut just hangs in the air, with the "milk" spinning around it is just beautiful.

My thoughts exactly.

i don't like the new music.

Thats a weird looking coconut...

Otherwise, yay for juice all over!

Curious as to what will happen with the dice. Obviously, they won't break....naturally anyway!

Shellsh0cker:

Prof. Monkeypox:

My thoughts exactly.

Same. Watching the coconut do a flip was awesome.

Was anyone else chanting "crowbar, crowbar" during this entire clip?

NO! Its precious bodily fluids! Damn Russkies....

The dice are going to be interesting... Kinda hard to beat the Crowbar moment though. Probably the funniest single moment ever on the Escapist.

Honestly I can't wait until they film something exploding... with fire and stuff. Firecrackers? That would be awesome.

That was nuts... COCOnuts!

Ugh...the end song is so familiar. Anybody know what this song is or what game it's from? It would be nice if Daily Drop would put this in the credits.

ALEX... smash???

*cry*

Good music though. The only thing better I could think of would be the "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" song.

That's very nice and all, but why don't you guys start dropping things from a height/at a speed which actually destroys them rather than making them bounce? This was just anti-climactic.

This is rapidly becoming a highlight of my day.

This one could have used the crowbar.

You guys are totally nuts!

I think this series would be much improved with some clever or funny dialogue from Paul. I originally watched this video because I laughed at the catchphrase for it.

DrBM:
Ugh...the end song is so familiar. Anybody know what this song is or what game it's from? It would be nice if Daily Drop would put this in the credits.

They're all by one artist. I'm guessing someone got the rights to use the songs in the videos.

MORE CROWBAR!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or