Daily Drop: Dice

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Dice

Rolling up a new character never used to be challenging.

Watch Video

42! That is what appeared on the dice, yes?

I almost saw seven at the end....that would've been quite nifty.

Paul, if I was your DM I would skip your turn if you rolled your sneak attack damage like that :P

Only d6's, shame.

SIX! Awesome :D

Wieke:
Only d6's, shame.

Exactly! Where the the 4's, 8's, 10's, %'s, 12's, 20's, and 30's, hmm? HMM?! NO ONE PLAYS SHADOWRUN ANYMORE!

Except for me sometimes when my GM's in the mood. Fun game.

Man, I play too much D&D... Every time six was shown, i got excited...

i want good stats, it that a sin?

Owlslayer:

lol the last stats I rolled were 12, 17, 17, 15, 12, 11 and I felt over-powered and in need of nerfing somewhere. :lmao:

That was more entertaining than I thought it would be. Mainly because of all the spinning.

That was a lot more interesting than I anticipated. I loved the ones that just seemed to hang in the air spinning really fast.

I didn't think you guys would run out of ideas This quick....

Dang, I was wrong on both accounts. I said there'd either be no dice left in the square, or it'd add up to seven.

Koeryn:

Owlslayer:

lol the last stats I rolled were 12, 17, 17, 15, 12, 11 and I felt over-powered and in need of nerfing somewhere. :lmao:

My friend rolled 4 16s once. We basically hated him, until I rolled 2 17s and 3 15s. It was the most retarded, overpowered game ever

That was very meditative and chilled, good choice of music. But what was the score across all the dice?

Physics is beauty in motion. :D

Wow. I did not expect dice to be spinning that fast after the slowdown. Good choice on this one.

omfg best one yet.

A few were in such fast motion, but seemed to not go anywhere at all.

"Place your bets" got me to chuckle, but I didn't know what I was betting on. I was expecting a scene at the end where they gathered up all the dice that fell outside the square.

Just mentioning, but this one says "Subject 0010" when shouldn't it be 11, since the Coconut one was 10?

Sorry to nitpick and all, pretty awesome video regardless.

Cute... A couple of the dice were spinning so fast they were kinda hard to keep up even in slow motion. Tomorrow's group of springs should be fun to watch too.

(By the way, I must point out an error in today's video: That was subject 11, not 10. #10 was yesterday, the coconut.)

Hell yeah, I guessed right!

...what do I win?

C'mon, show me a seven........... Six! Damnit! Now how am I gonna pay off my loan shark?

I just realized something.

You guys should drop guitar picks, so guitarists all over The Escapist can finally figure why the hell they completely disappear when they fall straight down.

Trust me, this is a mystery.

Beautiful spinning dice. I expected them to be smashed by the crowbar, but that might break to many hearts of gamers.

Wow, those things spin fast.

That was pretty neat.

Do a set of roleplayer's dice next!

You are wrong, it was not "One object" it was ever objecs^^^I yust couldn't resist the urge to be smart^^

It would be very cool to score 21 by smashing a single 6 sided die and having all sides land dots up. I think i will riddle this to my friends and see if they figure out how to get 21. :)

Much cooler than i had anticipated. They were oddly elegant in the air, oh and i was betting on 11 (6+5) : (

LOL! Place your bets! Nice!

Ill admit, that was more entertaining then I gave it credit for at the beginning

Scrythe:
I just realized something.

You guys should drop guitar picks, so guitarists all over The Escapist can finally figure why the hell they completely disappear when they fall straight down.

Trust me, this is a mystery.

This! Inquiring minds want to know!

Also, check out the air time on some of those d6s!

There's something oddly hypnotic about watching dice spin in slow motion. This was much better than I thought it would be.

Between the music and the spinning dice, this was almost hypnotic. If you'd used the music in that "Infographic" video from LRR, you'd have probably put people to sleep.

And thus was Croshaw and Zero Punctuation created.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here