Daily Drop: Dice

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

This should have been called die not dice.

Looks like I got initiative.

Something tells me that the Blue Danube Waltz would have fit this one perfectly!

Pwner:
This should have been called die not dice.

Wait, why? Because only one landed in the square at the end? One is a die, several are dice, right?

That was pretty cool, some of those guys got some great spin going.

Although it gave me a sudden urge to want to see "Will It Blend?" put some dice in the blender. Don't know why that thought came to me when watching this, but it's there.

Awww dude 12D6 lightening damage that sucks !

This was awesome - probably my favorite one. I loved the way all the dice looked spinning in various directions

YESterday's daily drop was ten today should be eleven.

sorry to nit pick!
dang! i was hoping for five.

That looked really cool. They should have done it with more dice though... I would have dropped over fifty and tried to get some mid air collisions caught on slowmo.

SCIENCE IS FUN!

AWWWW, I best on five and thought it was right, T.T darn u 6!!!

Around 1:15, it looks like one of the die breaks through the screen. (top left of the screen) I know it's an optical illusion, but it had me freaking out for a couple seconds.

Communist partisan:
You are wrong, it was not "One object" it was ever objecs^^^I yust couldn't resist the urge to be smart^^

I guess you must have resisted that urge then.

Moriarty70:
And thus was Croshaw and Zero Punctuation created.

This times 2. lol.

5,5,5,5 and 5 ! Yahtzee !

Celtic_Kerr:

Koeryn:

Owlslayer:
Man, I play too much D&D... Every time six was shown, i got excited...

i want good stats, it that a sin?

lol the last stats I rolled were 12, 17, 17, 15, 12, 11 and I felt over-powered and in need of nerfing somewhere. :lmao:

My friend rolled 4 16s once. We basically hated him, until I rolled 2 17s and 3 15s. It was the most retarded, overpowered game ever

I don't really like playing characters like that, it takes all the fun out if it if you're character's got no weaknesses, ya know? So having a 8 or 9 in the stats just makes things more fun for me, and having drawbacks built into your character's personality (Beyond the obvious and over-played 'Greed' and 'afraid of darkness').

Though, occasionally greed can be amusing. The Ranger in our party is the greediest bastard any of my characters have ever met, it's really strange for a Ranger to be so materialistic.

...Then again, we're all about to die any ways. We're all 10th+ level (2.5-ish Ed), and currently spelljamming, and we've got an Ogre Mammoth, a High-Cleric of Bane (Possibly Avatar?) who's controlling a Leviathan, and our ship's been hulled. Good times. =D

Scrythe:
I just realized something.

You guys should drop guitar picks, so guitarists all over The Escapist can finally figure why the hell they completely disappear when they fall straight down.

Trust me, this is a mystery.

I gave up trying to find them, and just bought a bunch of bags of them (Dunlop .73 and .63).

At which point, I started finding them in my laundry, under chairs, under my amps, under my guitar stands, keyboard, stool, djembe, bed, feet, in my shoes, in my closet...

*sigh*

I'm sorry but I can't be happy unless something breaks.

Not to say it isn't bad but I wanted something to break.

Koeryn:

Celtic_Kerr:

Koeryn:

Owlslayer:
Man, I play too much D&D... Every time six was shown, i got excited...

i want good stats, it that a sin?

lol the last stats I rolled were 12, 17, 17, 15, 12, 11 and I felt over-powered and in need of nerfing somewhere. :lmao:

My friend rolled 4 16s once. We basically hated him, until I rolled 2 17s and 3 15s. It was the most retarded, overpowered game ever

I don't really like playing characters like that, it takes all the fun out if it if you're character's got no weaknesses, ya know? So having a 8 or 9 in the stats just makes things more fun for me, and having drawbacks built into your character's personality (Beyond the obvious and over-played 'Greed' and 'afraid of darkness').

Though, occasionally greed can be amusing. The Ranger in our party is the greediest bastard any of my characters have ever met, it's really strange for a Ranger to be so materialistic.

...Then again, we're all about to die any ways. We're all 10th+ level (2.5-ish Ed), and currently spelljamming, and we've got an Ogre Mammoth, a High-Cleric of Bane (Possibly Avatar?) who's controlling a Leviathan, and our ship's been hulled. Good times. =D

Oh hellz no, I made sure I gave him a weakness. I made a drow that was unaffected by sunlight, but he had a voice in his head, and he thought it was a Goddess. Each day at very specific hours he had to pray to that voice, or he'd get incredibly gullable and he would take penalties to almost all of his rolls. THATS how I level out my over powered characters

He failed an awareness roll once (critical fail) and walked into an open doorway and down the hall of a house in town once. Well a woman happened to be inthe house naked and her husband chose THAT moment to com home. He had to run his ass out of town (Because he didn't like hurting the innocent) and he failed every check along the way. MAN that was a day my character suffered.

The dicelord would be proud.... i think?

Scottieburke:
I didn't think you guys would run out of ideas This quick....

Ha!
No no, we've shot over 100 of these. We're just rationing them out, so you guys don't get too much awesome all at once.

That was a good one!
Around 1:05 you can see how almost all of the kinetic energy of the victorious die transforms into rotational energy. Ah, physics in action, me likes.
Keep them rolling, guys, can't wait for the springs.

6 OMG I WON

Wops you wrote subject 10 for this one and the coconut.
Other than that great episode as usual

Re-roll those dice. They went everywhere.

OT: That was pretty cool. I liked that one that seemed like it was just hanging in mid-air while spinning really fast. And although that was quite a lot of d6's I've rolled more at once (I love you Boyz mobz).

Dang I never noticed dice is spinning THAT much.

Anyway I have to say what is the reason I always watch the intro for that series (so far, and I should say I usually skip intros for most series in the internet) why? BECAUSE IT'S FUC*ING AWESOME!

As I was watching all the dice spinning like mad...

"Haha... cool!"

I just noticed that this episode and the coconut episode both say subject number 10. O.o

And now my D&D games will never be the same, lol.

CRITICAL HIT

Freaking EPIC SPINNING DICE!!!

This was one of the worse episodes to be honest, it was still funny though.

They were suspended in air! SUSPENDED! that was quite neat. :D

Should've dropped a d100, those things can actually break :P

I like that you're not relying exclusively on stuff breaking. Conceptually, it is inherently interesting to watch something like the video just concluded.

to be fair the dice were kind of MADE for dropping :P

so... much... spinning! @.@

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook