Critical Miss: Honor and Medals Thereof

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Honor and Medals Thereof

Keep your consultants out of my Medal of Honor.

Read Full Article

I totally agree with panel 4. I still don't know what the hell Oscar Mike means.

Fr]anc[is:
I totally agree with panel 4. I still don't know what the hell Oscar Mike means.

On the Move

Fr]anc[is:

Oscar Mike is phonetic alphabet for the letters O and M and usually means 'On the Move'.

OT, I really like this comic. Great success!

I like now Stout turned her hair as a beard.

"I don't".

Heh, made me laugh. (Y)

Pretty good.

Hilarious. Wonder if you'll play a game you'll really like one of these days...

I enjoyed it, but I actually kind of liked the military chat.

infinite ammo pistol killed the game for me.

This really is a great comic series

...i agree with it mostly because i want this game to do poorly

Triangulon:

Fr]anc[is:

Oscar Mike is phonetic alphabet for the letters O and M and usually means 'On the Move'.

OT, I really like this comic. Great success!

On the Move or On Mission.

SnipErlite:
"I don't".

Heh, made me laugh. (Y)

Totally.

And the whole "realism..But not TOO realistic" thing.

Haha...Funny as usaul.

Keep it up!

Heh, the last panel had me laughing at a rather inconvenient time. Good as always, keep it up, etc, and mock those generic brown FPS things some more!

The Bad Touch/Bloodhound Gang

Wait, they used the word "realistic" at any point and there's a infinite ammo pistol?

Don't mind me, I'll just be re-playing Operation Flashpoint.

Are you being like Yahtzee and complaining about anything for the lul- I mean laughs?
I like the perk choosing joke though :P

I like how the hamster/ weasel thing scouts for the sniper.

I'd applaud the effort of making fun of this shitty game but I'd wish that people would get over all those derivative modern war games already and stop drawing attention to them.

DTWolfwood:

I only found the pistol on second playthrough. :D Got so used to games having only two weapon slots.

MOH, a game that is both to realistic and unrealistic at the same time.

Is that the sniper rifle from Red Faction, or am I yet to come down from last night?

TMI on the text under the comic

Knife car? Fuck yes...I'm getting this game just to be knife car. Like Buggy.

Poor soldiers, "I wish I was home playing MOH" "I don't" awwww

Kukakkau:

Fr]anc[is:

On the Move

On Mission, actually.

yet it bassicly means the same.

OT: I was actually thinking about picking up MoH next week so I have something else to play for a change.

I already get that the single player is unbearable but I havent heard much about multiplayer other than "its like what we have been playing for a few years now".

DTWolfwood:

LOL reminded me of what they did in Killzone 2. You actually see an Infinity sign by your pistol ammo.....However KZ2 did it right and made the pistol worth Jacksquat when it came to combat XD

Wow. This is just epic. Really laughed on this one, excellent Critical Miss. The infinite pistol in Star Wars: Republic Commando was awesome though. Excellent back-up, packed some punch but nothing godly.

I think the game looks great, but awesome comic though!

Grey's Corner for every comic, please?

It's nice to see the thoughts that go into the comic.

Kalezian:
I already get that the single player is unbearable but I havent heard much about multiplayer other than "its like what we have been playing for a few years now".

Let me say this about that: you thought MW2 had bugs?

haha hilarious!

awww, tisk tisk too authentic!

Madara XIII:

DTWolfwood:

LOL reminded me of what they did in Killzone 2. You actually see an Infinity sign by your pistol ammo.....However KZ2 did it right and made the pistol worth Jacksquat when it came to combat XD

well killzone had a suspension of disbelief for me since this was the 'future'. but for a modern day shooter where you are an elite "tier 1 operator" with guns a plenty from the ungodly amount of taliban you kill, there is no need to have an infinite ammo pistol that is accurate to 1000yds lol

oh and what?! Killzone2 had a pistol?! o.O

also when they showed off the apache gunship lvl off i got sick because you would NEVER see Apache gunships at that range engaging enemies. Also you wont see one without the Longbow attachment. Also rockets don't shoot perpendicular to their launch tubes. (Ok im ranting)

The game reeked of "Me Too" syndrome.

There's really nothing wrong with authentic military chatter. Fact of the matter is that there really are a lot of ways to tell someone to shoot another person, and there really have to be. I have a bigger problem with the fact that MoH apparently ignored their consultants or didn't consult them at all on other things, like calling a mag a clip or figuring out the concept of recoil.

Also, regarding silly nicknames, military nicknames are almost universally stupid. That's half the fun: http://terminallance.com/?p=25

DTWolfwood:

Madara XIII:

DTWolfwood:

well killzone had a suspension of disbelief for me since this was the 'future'. but for a modern day shooter where you are an elite "tier 1 operator" with guns a plenty from the ungodly amount of taliban you kill, there is no need to have an infinite ammo pistol that is accurate to 1000yds lol

oh and what?! Killzone2 had a pistol?! o.O

also when they showed off the apache gunship lvl off i got sick because you would NEVER see Apache gunships at that range engaging enemies. Also you wont see one without the Longbow attachment. Also rockets don't shoot perpendicular to their launch tubes. (Ok im ranting)

The game reeked of "Me Too" syndrome.

Ha I know how it is. That is just rediculous that a rocket and make a 90 degree downward turn to hit a target. But yeah there were pistols in KZ2. Desert Eagles I believe. And your response was all the more hilarious in that it shows how useless those dam things are XD

Zachary Amaranth:
Totally.

And the whole "realism..But not TOO realistic" thing.

Heh. Only a certain degree of realism necessary.

Well actually, we wouldn't want it to be too realistic. Like, actually blowing your leg off... 0_O

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here