LoadingReadyRun: Trapped

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

i64ever:

Veritasiness:
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!

You forgot that Kathleen is afraid of bears.

Personally I see Jer as the straight man, and James as the slightly angrier straight man.

ZehGeek:
Awsome video guys. The dolls were hilairous. Did you guys buy the rest or did Kathleen like make a ton of em for the video?._.

I made them, and am making more. We have a plan...

The Random One:
And Jer was never seen again.

...So where can I buy one of those cute deathbringers?

Stay tuned.

Awesome video guys! I love me some self-referential LRR humor!

ZehGeek:
Awsome video guys. The dolls were hilairous. Did you guys buy the rest or did Kathleen like make a ton of em for the video?._.

Tally actually made the dolls based on a design by Kathleen. Kathleen only made the original creepydoll in the cH: Nerf video.

Rooby Rooby Rooooooo!

Awesome video guys! Everyone was phenomenal.

I'm calling it now - Best Halloween video, EVAR!!!

i64ever:

Veritasiness:
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!

You forgot that Kathleen is afraid of bears.

bears are freaking scary man!
they will eat your brains!

amazingly funny and original i love it. best loadingreadyrun Evar

That was fucking amazing!!

So well written- great job, Jer!!

Loved the Farraday Cage joke... "What, this is an actual cage and we're the Farradays?"

So many good lines and the multiple creepy dolls... *shudders*
Brilliant Halloween special, absolutely top notch.

Loved Matt's growling sneer in the stinger.

Genuinely creeped me out a little in the basement. And yes, Graham, it was all VERY meta, wasn't it? :D

Tally LRR:

ZehGeek:

The Random One:
And Jer was never seen again.

...So where can I buy one of those cute deathbringers?

Stay tuned.

While I think you've done an amazing job with the dolls... I am terrified of them :P
The eyes... they just... follow me around the room...

Awesomeness.

Tally LRR:

ZehGeek:

They turned out really amazing. I'd totaly buy one in a heartbeat, heck maybe even a t-shirt with Graham's creeped out face with the dolls, and some saying below it. ^_^

James_LRR:

ZehGeek:

Tally actually made the dolls based on a design by Kathleen. Kathleen only made the original creepydoll in the cH: Nerf video.

The tie-in with the doll was golden.

Thank you both for answering my question. I really do appreciate it. ^_^

Boba Frag:
While I think you've done an amazing job with the dolls... I am terrified of them :P

Oh but they're so cute and cuddly! I'm sure there's one that wants to come home with you, cuddle up with you, lie on your pillow and watch you while you sleep... :D

Lmao, when Kathleen and Tally showed up, I fully expected them to come down and lock the door behind them. When they didn't, I fully expected Jer to get locked down there.

And when they chased the guy outside I was just "it'd be hilarious if it was Jer", and then Graham mentions it. Hilarious video.

Old man Winkle!

And I would have got away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling ASS HOLES!

Classic.

lolz what about jar

Why was *insert one of the girl's names here* in a kimono again?

Also, the assholes comment in the end made me laugh.

This was equal parts scary, meta, funny, and quantum. I loved it.
I find it hard to believe that Graham needed to act at all during the creepy doll scenes.
They are so f***ing creepy.

creepy doll makes an appearance!

I hope we see it in more videos

That was awesome! I want more like this!

Great video as usual!

Draconalis:
Why was Kathleen in a kimono again?

Halloween episode, they were going to a party.

(I'm going out on a limb here and say that they might be related).

lol, I miss scooby doo.

Heh, this was a great idea, very nice meta-style, I thought :D. Trouble is, it's one of those ideas you can't really vary for the future, so you'll have to come up with something original next Halloween ;P

LOL the fact that you referenced that people think James and Jer look alike is great because I was just reading the youtube comments of the Crapshot vid of the Basement. I find it funny too, cause for some reason I could always tell James apart from everyone. Morgan and Jer were confused in my mind, although I think thats because my first intro to Morgan was on Man Cooking, and I had seen Jer previously in some vid. Since they both had short hair at the time, they looked the same to me.

Also, I just realized is this a Hustle video? I mean it didn't say it was, but it really felt like one. (This question might've been answered beforehand but I only read the first page.)

Tally LRR:

Boba Frag:

Oh but they're so cute and cuddly! I'm sure there's one that wants to come home with you, cuddle up with you, lie on your pillow and watch you while you sleep... :D

Well, that wouldn't be creepy at all! I'll take eight! Where do I send this cheque, that totally isn't going to bounce...?

Needs more Scooby Doo lol

Wow, insanely awesome yet confusing at the same time, I'm gonna have to re-watch it a few times to understand. Escapist better give you a bonus.

this one is probably if not the best video that you guys have ever done the plot wise was really good i love the twist and how you mixed the hustle characters in it, i love this one and i just love graham and the dolls that was funny as, great work, great work

That was really great, guys. xDD
Wait. What happened to Jer?

I loved Grahams expression to finding the creepy dolls. I freaking love this show and I'm glad you guys made it.

Tally LRR:

Boba Frag:

*shudders again*

Wow, when you put it like that.... How can I NOT get one.... and have it ceaselessly stare at me... plotting my demise....

:D

Tally LRR:

Wonderful! *happy dance*

I want to buy one and place it on someone's pillow for a unique wake-up call. Mouahaha! }:O)

Oh dear, that stinger.

I lol'd uncontrollably.

Oh great, another LRR Meta video. As if we haven't seen this before. Just kidding, fucking great job guys!

The minute Hack came up I really expected it to be Geoff. But then again, it's not cHUSTLE continuity so Matt makes sense. Good to see that the Son of a Bitch has gone full circle back to Matt.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here