Critical Miss: Kanyecraft

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Kanyecraft

I need them more than he does.

Read Full Article

I'm glad I read this at the beginning of the day. Hopefully I will have forgotten it by the time I go to sleep.

"Look what I got from mining! A block of retarded rapper!"

Look out, Fiddy.

HAHA! I get it! The teeth are now diamonds!

Took me quite a while to get it, but now I did.

And it's pretty damn funny.

Is there no boundary that Minecraft won't be breaking? No media left un-impregnated with its blocky, mad mining mayhem? WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE MINECRAFT?

OH right, because you are so awesome. So goooooooood. Kanye's teeth don't stand a chance.

I hate it when that happens.

DPunch4:
HAHA! I get it! The teeth are now diamonds!

Haha - Brilliant

My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

My second thought was... ugh, too much Minecraft for me.

lol that would ruin my day if a block man bust thru a wall wanting my diamond teeth! XD

I had a dream like this once. Once!

Tirnor:
My first thought was 'Hey, you don't use the same pick to tunnel as you do you mine valuables. Use a crappy wood pickaxe to get around. Conserve that iron!'

Use a stone pickaxe to get around, stone's plentiful.

awesome game and nice comic.

HankMan:
"Look what I got from mining! A block of retarded rapper!"

Too bad that's so common.

At least the "I'ma let you finish" thing never finished. That joke's so overdone it's practically retro.

Took me a few mins to work it out. It looked more like a man made of Lego to me.

I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.

That genuinely freaked me out lol. great comic

Damn you Kanye, why do you never let me finish!?

Tirnor:

Iron isn't that rare either, maybe at start but later on you might as well use it for pickaxes :3

Kayne will be fine, well maybe a week later.

After all his is rich, he will just replace them with another pair.

Lol, awesome :D
now back to Minecraft.

Nice comic but I think more people would get it if the dude busting through the wall was the same colors as the vanilla "survivor" skin.

Also if anyone wants to play multiplayer on a sweet server check out our group here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Minecraft-Appreciation-Club

Even if you don't want to just pop in and check out the giant Escapist logos and Yahtzee statue.

Yay Minecraft!!!! I'm starting to become hopelessly addicted to this game.

Minecraft will rule the world!!! One day. Not now though.

I'm sorry, and Imma let you finish, but Farmville is one of the most addictive games of all time...OF ALL TIME!

>_> sorry, couldn't resist

I almost didn't get the joke.

With so much love for Minecraft coming from Shamus and now you two, I'm getting further and further pushed into trying it out.

Brilliant.

That was brilliant. I love getting obscure jokes. Well, it's not obscure really, it just requires some additional knowledge.

Awesome joke. I wonder how much his mouth would be worth if i mined it...

i would have used SCV instead.
sc rocks

This made my day brighter. Thanks for this one, a good few chuckles here!

Oh man... He's coming for your teeth, Kanye.

Gabanuka:
Took me a few mins to work it out. It looked more like a man made of Lego to me.

The name "Kanyecraft" was kind of a giveaway.

CosmicCommander:
I don't get it.

Sorry.

Most people here don't play Minecraft, you see... And even after I've got the joke, it's not funny.

I'm guessing most people on a gaming site will have a rudimentary idea about the "Minecraft" obsession for the same reason I know that "The Cake Is A Lie" and...Well, for that matter, who Kanye West is in the first place.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)