Daily Drop: Plastic Pumpkin

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Plastic Pumpkin

For the laziest of pumpkin carvers, it gets what it deserves.

Watch Video

Arise! Run for your lives, the creepy doll is alive!

I can't be the only one who thought it kinda looked like the creepy doll was heading for the camera...

Ahh, so they're building up to an actual pumpkin on Friday. Or possibly Monday. Right?

Also, why do I suspect the creepy doll will reappear at the end of every drop this week?

I like the drop for the Creepy Doll. :3

I love how those creepy dolls keep appearing in LRR videos, though i can't be alone in a darkroom anymore because of them :(

Cpt Corallis:
I can't be the only one who thought it kinda looked like the creepy doll was heading for the camera...

No.

Personally I think it looked like it was going at someone manning the camera (assuming someone was manning it and it wasn't stand alone :s)

I thought the thing was glass from Friday's preview. Still fun to watch the plastic wobble.

Is the next one tin?

Cpt Corallis:

No you're not....That thing looked like it was diving out of my computer...OH SHIT!!! It's right next to me!!! AAAAGH

quick question: what do you do if it doesn't break?

Bouncing creepy doll will eat your soul!

vanthebaron:

Watch the Salt & Pepper episode to find out.

that doll is a fair bit creepy

Okay creepy doll really is creepy. Thing gets up and flies toward the camera? You just get away from me creepy doll.

vanthebaron:

They hit it with a crowbar. Look up the video of the salt and pepper shakers as an example.

OT. Creepy Doll is creepy and makes me want to listen to Jonathan Coulton

Delusibeta:

vanthebaron:

BeastofShadow:

vanthebaron:

They hit it with a crowbar. Look up the video of the salt and pepper shakers as an example.

OT. Creepy Doll is creepy and makes me want to listen to Jonathan Coulton

I shall do just that thank you

Delusibeta:

vanthebaron:

They will send alex on it, at the Moonbase they have a sign "Beware of the Alex."

Creepy doll is creepy :O

Nice, holiday themed.

I can't help feel like an actual pumpkin would have been more impressive to watch... unless that's the plan. Various pumpkin types until you get to the real one?

This series seems to be losing steam really fast.

I guess it's nice that they're not gratuitously destroying expensive stuff, but that just makes for a really boring video.

Ok, what is with these creepy dolls... and will they be available for purchase in the escapist store?

Wait, subject 0013 again? Was I the only one who noticed this?

I had a pumpkin just like that once. Ironically, I won a 3rd place carving contest with it, becuase apparently it was thought 'original' that I didn't actually carve it.

also, creepy doll is coming after your soul

LeeshaJoy:
Ahh, so they're building up to an actual pumpkin on Friday. Or possibly Monday. Right?

Also, why do I suspect the creepy doll will reappear at the end of every drop this week?

Completely off-topic: Excellent avatar pic.

Dammit... I love that theme ya got thar!

That doll had a look of "I'm going to get you for this", as he bounced away. Beware the wrath of the creepy doll!!

Heh, great drop for the creepy doll. I'm looking forward to see that ceramic pumpkin break in lots of tiny bits.

You can'r kill the creepy doll!

Gilgamesh00:
Wait, subject 0013 again? Was I the only one who noticed this?

Well, last Friday, when you saw SUBJECT 0013 the first time, that was actually supposed to be 0012. And that was after seeing two 0010's in a row. Anyway, I think they got the numbering system fixed now.

So anyway, one pumpkin dropped today, and another will drop tomorrow. So I guess it's Pumpkin Week in honor of Halloween?

And Creepy Doll is out to get you! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

I just noticed something in this video. Do you do a high-speed recording of the audio, or just slow down normally-recorded audio?

Come to think of it, I've never heard of a high-speed microphone, or the like.

Yay! Another glass thing to be dropped!

Creepy doll is creepy.....and slightly cute!

vanthebaron:

use a crowbar(see salt and pepper shakers)

You guys might want to mix up the music a bit, it get's a bit irritating after 13 vids.

direkiller:

vanthebaron:

use a crowbar crowbar(see salt and pepper shakers)

Ive been waiteing to use this one

Im a fan of The Smashing Pumpkins myself.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here