Trailers: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Overrun Mode

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Overrun Mode

Hold out against the zombie horde as long as you can.

Watch Video

This sounds Awesome. Just what I was expecting them to do with zombie multi player and more.

Bring. It. On.

:O.

I don't even have Red Dead Redemption but this looks awesome. It may cause my to buy it to be able to play Left 4 Red Dead Redemption (Had to slip that in somewhere).

Couple of minutes later: Oh, just looked it up, no PC version. Bummer.

Yeah, I'm buying this.

looks like a L4D rip-off
P.S. Whats with the englich guy commentating/ I live in england, and hes about as scary as a retarted goldfish.

*correction= normal goldfish*(like theres any difference)

Okay from now on, EVERY trailer should involve rhyming scary men.

edit: I just thought of something, it might not be the case but wouldn't it be awesome if when one of your friends died and wasn't revived their corpse TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE?! Would that be awesome or just lame, because it sounds awsome to me. Of course they would be fine after the round ended but still that would just seem like a nice adition, one of those small touches that make something great.

I haven't bought RDR yet (GT4 was hugely dissapointing), but this DLC alone has sold me on it. Love the combination of the Old West with horror.

love the rhymes XD

BJ777:
looks like a L4D rip-off
P.S. Whats with the englich guy commentating/ I live in england, and hes about as scary as a retarted goldfish.

*correction= normal goldfish*(like theres any difference)

First: why does everything have to be a rip off of L4D?
Second: It's more of a rip off of Vincent Price.
Third: he did suck at being a creepy voice I agree.

Im still going to wait for a RDR GOTY edition

Mind=blown. This is awesome.

Coolest announcer EVERRRR. Even better than Halo's and Crackdown's.

I love how the narrator is treating this like an old Ed Wood movie...I can just see the voice acting director yelling "HAM IT UP!" during recording.

Looks great, too bad I don't have Red Dead Redemption. Oh well, a lot of the content looks borrowed from Nazi Zombies and Left 4 Dead, but dammit, cowboys make everything better.

Gatling gun anyone?

Zombies again :D

Because when you get boarded of one game, Zombies will always make you spend more time and MONEY on it.

To be fair it looks better than COD5 and I loved the rhyming on the trailer.

"Hoards of Zombies swarm and things will get dire,
Try some phosphorous bullets and set them on fire"

xD

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook