Trailers: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Launch Trailer

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Launch Trailer

Survive the undead apocalypse as John Marston.

Watch Video

Nice video. This looks pretty good.

I have to say, the first few trailers didn't sell me, but this has gotten me interested. Once I get RDR back from the friend I lent it to, I'll pick this up.

Sweetness, this looks like all kinds of fun

Holy bat bollocks i can't wait!!

Zombies... yawn. Why R*? Why ruin the game of the year?!

I'm not much a Red Dead fan, but that looked pretty damn awesome.

mmm the zombies sounda hell of alot like L4D ones but then again a sand box L4D sounds a like a bit of fun and that over run mode sounds fun to

I think I might actually get this when I set up my account. I thought it was just some zombies running around the country side, not a whole new storyline and add on's as well. I figured they'd have some Left4Dead style zombies but that's my only real compliant with this DLC as of now.

Cant wait for this, gonna be great, you cant shoot enough zombies in your lifetime.

Should get me pumped for whatever Treyarch has planned for us too

finaly somethin tht will get me interested in playing this again
although would be fricken funny if it was jacks story and you had to kill john to get the cure

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO JACK! Please don't tell me Abigail killed him... Holy shut she did didn't she! HOLY FUCK!

Anyway, I would be here forever if I said all the stuff that was good about it, so I think I'll say one bad thing and you can chalk up all the rest as positives: Those brute fuckers look cheap as hell.

Oh my god I forgot it comes out tomorrow *squee*.

Well, the "special" zombies may seem like facsimiles of those from L4D2, but the rest does sound rather neat. Like the fact you can pick up the four horses of the apocalypse as well.

I'm somewhat puzzled that we are are playing as John though...not sure how we can be going around as

. Though giving the references to hell in this trailer, perhaps this undead nightmare is .

MarsProbe:
Well, the "special" zombies may seem like facsimiles of those from L4D2, but the rest does sound rather neat. Like the fact you can pick up the four horses of the apocalypse as well.

I'm somewhat puzzled that we are are playing as John though...

It's set during the time on the ranch near but before the game's ending. Kinda.

ha! i cant wait to see the scenes with seth =P i bet they accept him as one of their own =D

I honestly just ejaculated.

I'm not joking, I physically just leaked a little.

I have a question for everyone.

I heard somewhere they were going to release a special version of Red Dead Redemption in a month or two which was only the Online mode and came with every single one of the DLC packs so far. This interests me as I haven't bought ANY of the DLC so better to get it all in one go, have a physical backup, and a spare MP mode to lend to a friend.

Does anyone know where I can confirm the above information or was I just dreaming it?

HANG ON!!! Zombies and sasquatch? The rules of awesomeness state that a series may only have one or the other, this rule came into place to stop the doomsday awesomeness of zombie sasquatchs!!

Deshin:
I have a question for everyone.

I heard somewhere they were going to release a special version of Red Dead Redemption in a month or two which was only the Online mode and came with every single one of the DLC packs so far. This interests me as I haven't bought ANY of the DLC so better to get it all in one go, have a physical backup, and a spare MP mode to lend to a friend.

Does anyone know where I can confirm the above information or was I just dreaming it?

I can't remember the name of it (Though I think it labels Undead Nightmare as the main selling point) but yes, it's real.

cant wait tommorrow is too far away

Left 4 Dead rip off, anyone?

Deathfish15:

Indeed. Just like Resident Evil and Alone in the Dark.

-Zen-:

Deathfish15:

Indeed. Just like Resident Evil and Alone in the Dark.

Ya L4D had the idea first, L4D should be credited for starting the cowboy theme for video games.

Pyro horse and head asplode horse? sign me up.

The only problem with this was "Cover is less important then moving and finding a good vantage point." Am I the only one who remembers the movement controls in that game being somewhat clunky and awkward, and not really suited to fighting off an undead apocolypse?

Man I can't wait to play this...and yet my PS3 experienced the YLOD a few days ago! It's still playing now but who knows when it'll strike permanently! Also, I have no money, and possibly no space on my HDD! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!

Zombie cougars?
I dont think i'll be getting this anytime soon.

But seriously, it does look awesome.

I wonder what Bigfoot would drop?

When I saw the zombie cougers I was like "shit, those thing were a pain in the ass now thier zombified"

Genre-mixing cluster-fuck, seriously If I imagined Clint Eastwood doing this he'd be like, "Am I on the wrong set?"

This deserves a giant "WHAT?!"

Ridiculous, over the top and all in all... appealing? I'm not much for zombie games, but the horses of the apocalypse look pretty damn sweet, and the whole thing seems like more than just an afterthought mod.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here