Daily Drop: Pumpkin Votive

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Pumpkin Votive

When a fake pumpkin made of plastic isn't breakable enough.

Watch Video

That one broke to a LOT of tiny shiny peices, good luck cleaning that up without getting glass in your socks XD

Yeah...that's a lot of shards. Good thing they're wearing those protective glasses.

Guys just a heads up for next time, That candle should totally be lit. :)

Oh my god, can't wait to se that glass ball breaking in the next episode.

Okay, I have to ask...

During all of these recordings, were there ever any accidents? Any rogue pieces of glass shrapnel or anything?

ooooooh a snowglobe

That would have been so much better if the candle was lit (and had been for about 10 minutes), then you would have (possibly) had the candlelight reflected in the shards of glass, a smoke trail and dancing molten wax (possibly turning from a liquid to a solid in slow motion).

Wheee! More glassware next time!

:D

A snowglobe, eh? That'll be interesting. Or is it an ashglobe in the spirit of Hallowe'en? Ah well...

The way it all shatters and flies everywhere makes me think about how it all used to be a whole object.

Calumon: I like how it's all shiny and flying everywhere! :3

I wonder if they'll drop an actual pumpkin on Friday

we need more hard glass that doesn't break on the first try. We need more crowbar, or at least sledgehammer action

That... was beautiful! I wept!

In terms of explosions, that one was the best one yet!
I have an idea for an episode, drop Paul.

I'm liking the Haloween theme here.

Jamash:
That would have been so much better if the candle was lit (and had been for about 10 minutes), then you would have (possibly) had the candlelight reflected in the shards of glass, a smoke trail and dancing molten wax (possibly turning from a liquid to a solid in slow motion).

It was lit. Didn't you see the light as it fell?

Halloween snowglobe should be fun to watch. I bet now that the ornament withing the globe will be intact.

I like the look of that snowglobe, it's a shame it'll have to be destroyed tomorrow. D:

I'm really hoping Friday we can see a real pumpking get smashed to bits.

Shattered into a hundred pieces.
Oh, I can't wait to see the snowglobe get the drop.

Alright enough of the fake pumpkins.....I want to see ya'll try to smash an actual one!! >:)

Next one looks interesting, it will involve plastic, glass and liquid :D

Is it possible with your equip to make an even slower slomo?
I find the part where the object is breaking into bits most interesting, and with the current speed all you can see is these bits immediately flying every direction physically possible.

The next drop is going to be awesome either way though because its got a pirate flag on it.
No wait, is shattering a pirate flag awesome? hm...

Very nice!

I must admit, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the preview for tomorrow's though....

MowDownJoe:

Jamash:

It was lit. Didn't you see the light as it fell?

So it was.

On first viewing I thought that was the reflection of the studio lights.

YAY SNOWGLOBE. :)

Would have been epic if the pumpkin was filled with water.

Yay senseless destruction. :D

Fantastic!
I can hardly remember the last time something broke so beautifully.

I'm disappointed in the lack of creepy dolls, and next week won't be a pumpkin :( But other than that still going strong guys :D Can't wait for Friday just so I can see if you have something special lined up!

Those shards were fun to watch. It's unfortunate the flame could not be seem clearly and it appears that it got snuffed out by a piece of glass early on. But still a great one.

Are we building up to an actual pumpkin drop? Please?

Heheh it was fun watching that Damn Smile on the Pumpkin dissapear slowly XD

GrahamS:
snip

That was the most, prettiest shattering, of any object, I've ever seen.

That worked well!!

So Graham ... how many more daily drops until the highspeed camera is paid for?

that broke pretty dramatically and tomorrows should be a good one to watch too

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or