The Escapist's BlizzCon Cosplay Gallery!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Escapist's BlizzCon Cosplay Gallery!

Whether they were dressing up for the Horde, for the Alliance, or for Aiur, the cosplayers at BlizzCon 2010 were pretty damn hardcore.

Read Full Article

woot for cosplay girls!!

The last picture looks really weird or is it just me, the head doesn't seem to match the rest :/

Those are some pretty amazing costumes.
The guy watching the gnome warlock had a interesting facial expression.

At picture 4, I hope those are just some serious high heels or something. Instead of having another joint in the leg and such.

Owlslayer:
Those are some pretty amazing costumes.
The guy watching the gnome warlock had a interesting facial expression.

hahaha I was thinking the same thing.

I really like the sylvannas one

I laughed at Hogger. God I remember the Hogger jokes.

Demon Hunter one made me take a second glance.

I miss WoW.

Calumon: Please don't. I like talking to you. :'(

They were all cool, but I'm more a WC3 and Starcraft fan myself. So I didn't 'get' a lot of them.

i loved the first one, especially because the fantastic and detailed armour is completely ruined by the bandanna, its delicious.

I'm disappointed by the lack of Starcraft ones. Otherwise, pretty damn good.

Jack and Calumon:

I miss WoW.

Join ussssssssssssss...

Join ussssssssssssss...

Good costumes for the most part, but the only Blizzard game I've played is Starcraft 2, and I've only put maybe six hours in it.

Haha, number 15 made me chuckle.

my personal favorite ended up winning the contest this year, a female monk costume...not up there thou..

Needs more Mrglgrlgrlgrlgrl.

Mmmmmmmmmmm ladies.......Huh!, What was I doing again? Oh, neat costumes! Last lady with the Diablo 3 demon Hunter outfit is psychic lol.

Are WoW girls ugly, or were most of those dudes with fake boobs on? (This is coming from a guy who's made a girl character or two in his time)

Yay, Gnome cosplay! :D

@Jack and Calumon: DO not ressist the siren call of WoW....join uuuuuuuuuuuss

This is equal parts sad and awesome, i LOVE geeks

Id rather believe the Demon Hunter lady was psychic than that being a professional costume! XD

Looks pretty good. High Executor Selendris one is best! i mean the person even went for the 2 bend leg! thats just going the distance!

Jack and Calumon:

I miss WoW.

I'm with you, Jack. These costumes remind of the sheer amount of fun I used to have while playing this game. I even checked the WoW Armory the other day, to see my 80 Undead Rogue again.

Sometimes I do miss it, and maybe I'll return someday, but not anytime soon...

Maybe if the game went free to play...

double post ftw

John Funk:
it's Hogger! Run, 10th-level members of the Alliance!

What do you mean by level 10 alliance need to run? Everyone knows that he is a super high lvl raid-end boss that even Deathwing is afraid of

Also, that business diablo was pure win.

page 15 the legendary WoW class the HOBO

You guys forgot the spy

The things that disturbed me most were the awful, awful carpets in that convention centre! How can you get a good cozplay photo with those as a background...?!

Those were nice and all but really? Only 3 for Diablo?

Eicha:
Those were nice and all but really? Only 3 for Diablo?

There were more than that for the actual costume contest, but many people who enter that only put their cosplay outfit on for the contest, and spend the rest of the con in normal clothing. For example, there were (I think) 3 Witch Doctor entries for the actual contest, but I didn't see a single one of them wandering around the con itself.

Nouw:
I'm disappointed by the lack of Starcraft ones. Otherwise, pretty damn good.

Can't really blame 'em. There isn't much selection of Starcraft characters you can effectively cosplay. Most Terran units are buried under 3 feet of armor or 5 feet of vehicle, the Protoss are very spindly (nearly every Protoss cosplay I see is very unstable as far as mobility goes), and the Zerg are mostly quadrupeds. That pretty much just leaves Jimmy, pre-Zerg Kerrigan, and Ghosts for cosplay outfits that wouldn't get really complicated.

My fav. is still Selendis, for her glowing eyes 8D

Aptspire:
My fav. is still Selendis, for her glowing eyes 8D

The only Starcraft entry is ofcourse the best of 'm all. Go Selendis, purge that convention of Orcs and Demons.

(Although the costume doesn't look that complicated.. still, I've to root for the only Starcraft person! So much Warcraft in there :( )

Number 1 is very impressive.

Lot of great costumes! Also, a surprising lack of fat homely people! (which is always a plus)

Is the yellow girl not Ironaya from Uldaman

boo less WC more SC pics! :P

I'm not trying to troll with this, but I really just don't get it. I play WoW and I consider myself a pretty big nerd... but there's just a line I can't ever see myself crossing. Dress-up is it.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here