Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

More Room to Grow

Paul delves deeper into Kinect's space needs and Graham goes off about Minecraft.

Watch Video

Wait, Serrated? Just what the hell goes on at ENN when the cameras are off?
Minecraft is run by just ONE guy? Wow
And Hooray 4 Spite! :D

Edit: It's 9:15 and no one else has commented on this episode yet? Seriously you guys?

I want a new Dino Crisis game. Preferably one that forgets the other ones and turns it into a hardcore FPS. As in one that means that make it's it truly a horror because these dinosaurs will kill you. One where running away is always an option. Also, one where you can pick up the tank gun and see their skull fly out of their head. That was awesome.

Calumon: One guy? Wow, he must be really tired.

Liked today's Headshot, even though it jumped on the "hate Obsidian" bandwagon that everyone seems to be jumping on when they've released a game (except No Mutants Allowed, proprietors of the only "hate Bethesda" bandwagon on the internet AFAIK).

Also, HATS.

Haha, hats. :P You would make MILLIONS!

Yeah, seriously, people are stupid. Why would you DoS something to make it go faster?

i would like that viking hat. pretty nice.

also everyone has a ballroom in their house. it's right off the kitchen.

Wasn't so keen on the Tower of Power until Kathleen modelled it. Now where can I buy one? That is the second most awesome hat on The Escapist!

The first is of course Yahtzee's which is a one off and couldn't be bought even for an entire large chest full of diamond blocks.

LoL hard on Paul Saunders segment! XD

THE TOWER OF POWER.

I'm convinced.

'I was building a castle and then the server went away..' That made laugh quite a bit. Great work guys.

Lego and crack combination?! I guess I'll have to check it out :p

... Also did Graham say "bugger"?? I thought only us Brits used that word

omega247:
Lego and crack combination?! I guess I'll have to check it out :p

... Also did Graham say "bugger"?? I thought only us Brits used that word

I believe his parents are British, actually.

Billy Joel just went up a few ranks on my awesome list. Hooray for spite!

Graham fricking nailed it. Notch is working like crazy right now and those guys were being complete flaming buttholes.

You may indeed interest me in... "The Tower of Power"

Also, Kinect fails always make me lol.

Awwww.....I love onimusha.

dex-dex:

I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.

Jack and Calumon:
I want a new Dino Crisis game. Preferably one that forgets the other ones and turns it into a hardcore FPS. As in one that means that make it's it truly a horror because these dinosaurs will kill you. One where running away is always an option. Also, one where you can pick up the tank gun and see their skull fly out of their head. That was awesome.

Calumon: One guy? Wow, he must be really tired.

Tired!?!? How dare he!!! He needs to get his azz in gear and finish up that Minecraft update....nah Jk XP

bleachigo10:
Billy Joel just went up a few ranks on my awesome list. Hooray for spite!

The most powerful and delicious thing one could ever possess

Great episode this week. "A rich person's abnormally large living room", and the teary "and then the server went away" made me giggle.

I'm still looking at 2K Marin on the whole Bioshock 2 PC patches. Promise to patch a game, and then after months of being strung along come out and say "sorry, but finishing it would be to hard. Go buy it on the console if you want that other content"

(I am aware this is not an exact paraphrase but the meaning is more or less the same)

I must say, I'm very interested in purchasing the viking hat :D

And of course Paul was right! He used SCIENCE!!

Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

Thanks, Graham- that's exactly the what I shouted when I heard about the DDOS attack on minecraft.
Because of them, my Doom Tower was set back a day in construction.

dfcrackhead:

dex-dex:

I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.

I just keep mine out all year long. The neighbors kind of complain, seeing that it takes it 45% of their houses as well as mine, but I don't really care. Kinect, people!

What is that funky moving line-art thing happening in the background during Paul's segment?

"I was building a castle when the sever went away :("
and
" Thank for proving me absolutely right"
are some of the many reasons I watch ENN.

Tower of Power + Viking Helmet...

yeah, son. Also hilarious to hear you all apologize for giving actual news. At the same time I'd like to thank you for letting me know that my sparsely populated train station is a good place to play the Kinect. That's also where I have my Wii! Not sure if I can fit both in there, though.

I want a new dinocrisis.... *sad puppy face*

Yeah, I loved the bit on the DOS attack on Minecraft. Seriously, guys.

People are always bitches, it's their nature. "Oh gosh, it's a good game, therfore it must of been made by a bunch of people with well funded resources, so why are they making the stuff I want?!" that is what most gamers think these days. They just have no idea how sad the truth the reality can be sometimes for some of the indie developers. A lot of the times, an indie game can still not turn a profit even when there are lots of people liked it. Maybe those hackers should think about that instead of using their computer knownledge to further set things back for the poor indie developer, they can lend a hand to help make the game finish faster.
Also, TF2 has turn into "MW2"2 as of now :P

Well that's convinient, because I was just wondering what I was going to do with that ball room no one ever uses IN MY ONE ROOM APARTMENT!

I'd be furious if it weren't for those damn nice hats.

Zachary Amaranth:
Yeah, I loved the bit on the DOS attack on Minecraft. Seriously, guys.

.. its' DDoS ..distributed denial of service.

An excellent episode! I even rewatched it at work.

laserpants:
Maybe those hackers should think about that instead of using their computer knownledge to further set things back for the poor indie developer, they can lend a hand to help make the game finish faster.

No skills required. If you know where to look, you can buy time on a botnet and DDoS whoever you please.

I was making a castle but it was taking ages, so I gave up. Then I made a wooden house. Then I made a fireplace. If you don't realize what happened next you've never played Minecraft.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here