Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Great ENN this week, I must say. The Tower of Power is not only delightfully fashionable, but it has a rhyming name. That, ladies and gentlemen, is awesome.

bdcjacko:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

totally there with you on that one too man.

bdcjacko:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

No, it would not be wrong, it was rather distracting ><

Just one of those things we have to train ourselves to look upwards from. Glad I remembered that training halfway through the episode XD

~edit~ and on a rather odd moment, the nature of this post and the post number it is go hand in hand... go figure. Stupid perverted brain and post number 69 being about clevage ><

Thank you, Graham, for everything you said about the DDoS Attack on Minecraft!

YES! GI GRAHAM!! THATS EXACTLY WHAT ALL THE WHINY BASTARDS ASKING FOR MORE UPDATES NEEDED TO HEAR!! god that made me happy

dfcrackhead:

dex-dex:
i would like that viking hat. pretty nice.

also everyone has a ballroom in their house. it's right off the kitchen.

I keep mine in the attic for safekeeping, but I unpack it when company comes 'round.

that is a good point, you don't want your ballroom to become so every day you need it for the best moments.

Faeriian:

Zachary Amaranth:
Yeah, I loved the bit on the DOS attack on Minecraft. Seriously, guys.

.. its' DDoS ..distributed denial of service.

Yes, the fact that I didn't call it DDoS is far more important than what actually happened.

Shocking that Sony tries to defeand its conlose, funny that it fails XD
Headshot was nice :)

That was an awesome Minecraft rant, and completely true.

Graham, I am with you on that Minecraft headshot.

Paul is ALWAYS rigt, he has the power of science with him.

As for the Billy Joel news.
He's already been in a game. And has a few songs in it. Singstar for the PS3.

While I like ENN a lot, I think you're all going on rants of personal opinion on the subjects too often. I'd think it'd be more hilarious if you kept the old serious, somewhat unbiased news reporter tone all the way through.
Not saying you shouldn't be telling off whoever was responsible for the DDOS attack and etc., but subtly would be better in my opinion.

Graham's rants are the reason I look forward to ENN!

No-one complains about relevant topics more accurately or with better emotion.

Freaking hecks yeah on the hat! Also, totally on the ball with the criticism of the Minecraft attack. Majorly dick move.

Wow, even Notch retweeted the link to this one.

Everyone know that TF2 is just a war-themed hat simulator these days. :D

That was quite the Minecraft rant.
Also while the Wii commercials tended to show people in a relatively sizable living room I don't think they ever went so far as to imply an empty warehouse would be needed, nice one Microsoft.

Hey, I thought the Onimusha games were awesome

Haha, Obsidian "created all the bugs"? It all makes sense now haha.

This episode was complete with utter win. Hit the golf ball and made it in the hole by a mile.

Kinect quote of win:

ENN:
Some rich guy's abnormally large living room. A cleared out office space. A sparsely populated train station. Also, what is this business man doing playing with a small child in a sparsely populated train station? A large gymnasium. A dance club in which the entire floor has been cleared in case of injury. And, a ballroom, just like the one I'm sure you have in your apartment.

ENN:
Just like the one I'm sure you have in your apartment.

/This killed me. Hard.

Taawus:
THE TOWER OF POWER.

I'm convinced.

im ordering 5 of them...

I WANT DINO CRISIS 4! I didn't play 3 cuz it sucked but 1 and 2 are classics.

Wolcik:
Shocking that Microsoft tries to defeand its conlose, funny that it fails XD
Headshot was nice :)

Fixed for you. Sony didn't make the Kinect. ' -'

Love this series. Needs moar Paul!

Very nice. One of the sharper episodes in awhile.

Say it like it is Graham, those fools kept us from playing. Also 5 days until the update.

Great ENN. Paul was perfect and that was the best Headshot yet. Spot on.

ENN was right about something? Wow O_o

and I agree about the Minecraft DOS attack. Pure, utter bullshit.

You described it as Lego and crack... Now I have to play it!

*MONOCLE DROP*

I'LL TAKE THAT TOWER OF POWER FOR NO LESS THEN 5 MILLION GOOD SIR.

Headshot was gold. Great job!

Let's not forget, Graham, they demanded a new update immediately not only while he was extremely busy with other shit, but also while he was busy GETTING THEM THAT GODDAMN UPDATE.

Don't worry, Graham, you can always play offline..

"Loved the little control the spite control the universe" thing, loved the "and then the server went away :( " actually I just loved it all, great work guys.

Why would you try and slow down the "minecraft guy?" *face palm*

This was an awesome episode. I love that Paul was completely right about the kinect.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here