Escapist News Network: More Room to Grow

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

kathleen s upper body looks very good in this video.
if you havent noticed... watch again and pay attention to it!

Attention Minecraft DDOS people:

You have incurred the wrath of Graham.

May whatever God you believe in have mercy upon your souls.

wilsonx1999:
Paul is ALWAYS rigt, he has the power of science with him.

Hence my totally-awesome, avatar-sized animated .gif:

Tower of Power = Awesome Buy! Want one!

Easily one of the best episodes from ENN. Oh, and I got an neck ache from nodding fiercly while Graham was rantign about MineCrafst DoS attack, that was just stupid.

Great video. I think I can now justify getting a loft or shrinking myself down to a much more registrable size. And Kathleen is amazing.

bdcjacko:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

On a comment board that she, her boyfriend, close friends and possibly family are likely read? Yes.

I want a Dino Crisis game...

Wait, what's Dino Crisis? Never heard of it before, but it sounds totally rad.

hats hats hats hats

but none is the SUPERIOR HAT

I noticed that if you look at the unusually large living room you'll see there are a few visual tricks to make it look smaller. Nice going, Microsoft. (Also I like the idea that Microsoft released that in response to ENN.)

I honestly doubt it actually was the guys who took the claim for that attack who did it. Good job taking the advantadge of some other thing to make yourself look stupid, guys.

I second THAT. There was an episode where she said "BZZZZZ" like a bee and did this little jiggle... since then... well... I've had a hard time focusing on anything else. Heheh. Still love the series, though.

I think that's the funniest goofy hat joke I've ever seen. By which I mean, the only funny goofy hat joke I've ever seen.

Nice sea cadet hat. Is it from someone at RCSCC rainbow? If not where did you get it?

The spite must flow.

Oh my god, it's that big hat Paul wore in the '08 LRR sketch "All the Little People"!

They misspelled Paul Saunders's name AGAIN! This time, the last S is missing...

"What is this businessman doing playing with a small child in a sparsely populated train station?"

That's the question of the week right there. And don't ask, Paul. I don't wanna know.

Delusibeta:
Liked today's Headshot, even though it jumped on the "hate Obsidian" bandwagon that everyone seems to be jumping on when they've released a game (except No Mutants Allowed, proprietors of the only "hate Bethesda" bandwagon on the internet AFAIK).

Also, HATS.

I was curious, when someone comes out against rape do you point out that they are on the "hate rape bandwagon" or do you genuinely assume that they don't like something bad?

Now this is a HUGE hyperbole, and their bad coding is not the same or even nearly the same as raping someone, I'm just trying to start off with a bold example and work backwards.

At what point can people dislike bad things and be genuinely correct in their feelings? When does it go from being a genuine dislike to a "bandwagon"?

Just curious, because I don't quite get the "if many people think something is bad, they must be hive minded."

docbox1567:

bdcjacko:
Is it wrong to admit I had trouble focusing on anything other than Kathleen's cleavage this episode?

There was an episode going on?

God I'm pathetic sometimes. Cleavagingly pathetic.

At least I feel a little more human, I was staring without any break away till that beautiful monologue.

Yeah, when I first heard about the denial of service thing against Minecraft all I could do was shake my head. There should be some sort of test you have to take before being allowed to use the internet, because there's an awful lot of complete idiots using it.

shame about minecraft, had been on New Vegas all week and didnt notice, stupid kids.

Oh my god, that Dune reference was awesome... was I the only one who caught that?
That really made my day!

Ooh, I'll take three Tower of Power and two Viking hats!

What do the following phrases/statements have in common?
"Don't touch that! its hot!"
"This is not an essay you can put off until the last minute!"
"You should go to sleep instead of playing that game all night long."
"No you can't buy me a drink."
"Billy Joel doesn't belong in a music rhythm game."

The following response is always the right answer:
"Challenge accepted."

Spite is the best motivator of all.

The Seldom Seen Kid:
I want a Dino Crisis game...

Wait, what's Dino Crisis? Never heard of it before, but it sounds totally rad.

well, its like Resident Evil, but with Dinosaurs instead of zombies. surprisingly it is not as awesome as it sounds.

But all those hats are already in the game ! Think hardeeer !

Wolcik:
Shocking that Sony tries to defeand its conlose, funny that it fails XD
Headshot was nice :)

I think you are a bit confused Wolcik, maybe it is all the drugs microsoft injects into you. But no where in this great video had it talked about sony defending it's console. Now in this great video it had microsoft trying to defend it's console; well not just its console but the newer shotty product known as (and I quote) 'MICROSOFTS' kinect not sony's.
Your welcome and I accept your thank you for correcting you in the nicest way possible.

And in other news....
thank you graham for pwning those whinny noobs who had the most massive brain fart in the history of man!

I haven't watched an episode of ENN before. Now that I have, you have gained a lifelong fan. This stuff isn't just stupid game "parody" news like I thought it would be... this is cutting satire at its best! Well done, and if it makes up for what I haven't seen - I will be keeping a very close eye on this in the future.

AngryMongoose:
I was making a castle but it was taking ages, so I gave up. Then I made a wooden house. Then I made a fireplace. If you don't realize what happened next you've never played Minecraft.

Someone else came along and destroyed it while you were working on it forcing you to try and build it underground and create navigation points that wont tip off griefers, resulting in only you being able to find it?

when you guys said about mining and crafting i thought straight away runescape lol idk why, also grahams insane/angry/deprived face was gold well done :D

Eponet:

AngryMongoose:
I was making a castle but it was taking ages, so I gave up. Then I made a wooden house. Then I made a fireplace. If you don't realize what happened next you've never played Minecraft.

Someone else came along and destroyed it while you were working on it forcing you to try and build it underground and create navigation points that wont tip off griefers, resulting in only you being able to find it?

Naa, I was playing single player. The only multiplayer server I've been able to connect to doesn't let randoms build stuff.

The Toweer of Poweeer!

Do Want.

Also, I should try this Minecraft hmm?
Though I am worried it will affect my grades and papers, Dilemma!

Yankeedoodles:

bdcjacko:

On a comment board that she, her boyfriend, close friends and possibly family are likely read? Yes.

Then maybe she shouldn't show off the cleavage. We all know how the internet works.

HankMan:
Wait, Serrated? Just what the hell goes on at ENN when the cameras are off?
Minecraft is run by just ONE guy? Wow
And Hooray 4 Spite! :D

Edit: It's 9:15 and no one else has commented on this episode yet? Seriously you guys?

was run by one guy, the the DDoS attack maed him need to find more people. He found a few devellopers to give him a hand just before the attack actually, and then he had them fix the game while he sped up the patch. It's hilarious because he always said that there was a halloween update coming up but these idiots thought "Halloween update hmmm? So I think it should come up WEEKS before halloween!"

But... I need... dance central... *picks up sledgehammer* time to combine a couple rooms MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

I would totally buy hats from the Escapist

Damn you guys are on fire this week! Both this and "Trapped" had me laughing out loud, which didn't really endear me to the neighbouring cubicles.

bdcjacko:

Yankeedoodles:

bdcjacko:

Then maybe she shouldn't show off the cleavage. We all know how the internet works.

Maybe you're right. Although:

1. I'm still not convinced that that's how the internet Should work.

2. She seemed pretty upset the last time a lot of people made such comments.

Real news? You bastards.

And minecraft can be played offline as well.

Yankeedoodles:

bdcjacko:

Yankeedoodles:

bdcjacko:

1) You can be convinced anyway you want, but it is how it does work.

2) How am I expected to know she gets upset when people comment that she looks good?

bdcjacko:

Yankeedoodles:

bdcjacko:

Yankeedoodles:

bdcjacko:

1) You can be convinced anyway you want, but it is how it does work.

2) How am I expected to know she gets upset when people comment that she looks good?

1. Just because that's the way it works doesn't mean that it is the Only way it can work or that it is necessarily the best way.

2. Unless you read the posts of a certain former ENN episode I wouldn't expect you to. Although a lot of women don't really appreciate comments on their womanly features.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62222)