Skull Snowglobe

It not "snow" as much as it's "evil".

Watch Video

You can almost see one of those skulls thinking "This was awesome!"

Man, I really want that music.

Spectacular drop today gentlemen!

I enjoyed that one colossally.

And kinda want an Evilglobe now.

That was pretty damn awesom. It seems like all the objects with the most destruction value are indeed the coolest, although it must've been a pain to clean that up afterwards

that glitter gets into every crack and its insane to get it out, what did you use to clean it up?

Now THAT was impressive. I've been wondering when you were going to do something filled with liquid. Jolly good show.

One thing I've noticed about all these videos is a niggling flicker in the lighting, which is especially visible on that white wall in the background. Did you guys get stuck with some crappy interior lighting in a disused room when you were filming?

Jedamethis:

Here.

OT: Awesome as always. Next one will be interesting.

That was great. You know, I really want to see this behind he scenes of this. Is Paul just standing up there going "Hey guys, can we clean up the glass now? I really want to get down"?

Now THAT was a GREAT drop. :D

Freaking awesome!

Anyone else notice that glob of water that sticks to one of the skulls like the entire time, getting yanked into thin string of water, yet the whole thing stays pretty much connected? It makes a big circle around the base of the globe as it flies off screen.

Lovin' the Halloween theme this week.

Man, that thing just... blew up... Awesome.

Hoppetussa:

Jedamethis:

Here.

Except it isn't.

Jedamethis:

Hoppetussa:

Jedamethis:

Here.

Except it isn't.

What isn't what?

The Strip
INFAMY Gained

Yey for dropping snowglobes. :)

Best drop yet! The shattering glass! The water effects! The bouncy plastic skulls!

Jedamethis:

Hoppetussa:

Jedamethis:

Here.

Except it isn't.

yes the music is there just gotta hit the button marked younnat and hit download under old movies

on topic awesome drop today i like the bits where you rewind the vid and it looks like the thing is putting itself back together

Water and glass is an awesome combination.

Fun game, try and keep track what is water and what is glass. It's surprisingly difficult.

Calumon: I prefer the one's with santa. That's just scary...

The water and glass made for an awesome combo this time around guys. Just wondering but where did you get that globe anyways? It looked awesome! :D

Can you do an epic things-breaking-montage at the end of the series? Just stick a few seconds of each drop together to the same music.

Glass things are awesome to break :D

B E U tiful...

that was just as good as I had hoped and the gun drops tomorrow should be interesting to see, but I don't expect anything to top the globe any time soon

totally fucking awsome!

I wish I got paid to drop things...

YES! I called it! The skull ornament withing the globe was intact. Best drop ever and I smell a crowbar for tomorrows drop.

Hahaha Nice!!! I saw it go KERSPLASH all over the place!!

that was awesome, I liked how the water basically just crashed and fired off in seconds while the more viscous liquid with the glitter inside kinda clung to the skulls and made interesting effects in the air... evil globe made for a hell of a break.

crudus:
That was great. You know, I really want to see this behind he scenes of this. Is Paul just standing up there going "Hey guys, can we clean up the glass now? I really want to get down"?

Doubt it. He's probably just up there until things stop flying, which wouldn't be too long in actual time, and then he can get down.

This one was great, but the one tomorrow looks a bit lame.

Jedamethis:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/music

Under 'Younnat'. I think this particular track is Cardiologists, I might be wrong.

crudus:

Winpost is win.

Skullbud...

Who would have thought that a daily series where a dude drops a random fragile object could so damn clever and interesting.

But then this is LoadingReadyRun...

PoisonUnagi:

Jedamethis:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/music

Under 'Younnat'. I think this particular track is Cardiologists, I might be wrong.

Kaymish:

Jedamethis:

Hoppetussa:

Jedamethis:

Here.

Except it isn't.

yes the music is there just gotta hit the button marked younnat and hit download under old movies

Ah, found it now >.<

Aaaand there went the stripey tape. Get some new stuff stuck on there before the next one, guys!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here