Daily Drop: Halloween Candy

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Halloween Candy

Trick or treat or drop. We chose drop.

Watch Video

Can't wait for the pumpkin smashing finally.

not bad but can't wait for the pumpkin

WOW! Lootatthat candy fly!

And can't wait for the pumpkin. Had a feeling it was coming.

Gah! I want to eat it! I want candy! Why do you tempt me so, daily drop?

Five second rule.

30 second rule...

God i love Daily Drop. It's like video crack.... theres just something so hypnotic and theraputic about watching items drop and smash....... or bounce.... or flop.

NOT THE CANDY!! T__T

Actually, to be fair that doesn't look like very good candy, anyway. Still, such a dreadful waste of sugar.

Meh. Not even crowbarable. :-(

now i feel like getting some candy
some good old rockets!

THANKS GRAHAM!!!!

Lvl 64 Klutz:
NOT THE CANDY!! T__T

Actually, to be fair that doesn't look like very good candy, anyway. Still, such a dreadful waste of sugar.

Can still be eaten, they do clean between each drop ;)

Man... What a waste :(
I want candy!

i expected to see more compression from the candy before rebounding. interesting.

Well we've got pizza bits, tomato juice, salt and pepper, eggs, coconut juice, water from inside a snowglobe as well as various pieces of glass and plastics....
YEP THAT CANDY IS STILL EDIBLE *tear*

I liked the wobbling plastic :P

Also stone floors are clean, right?

>.>
<.<

*Sidles off, pockets filled with candy*

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY!!!!!

OM NOM NOM NOM....30 sec rule dammit >_>

*walks off with mouthful of candy*

*0*

Most satisfying drop sound so far...

Oh those were candies... yesterday i thought those were raspberries, duh. The container seemed to ruin the effect a little tho, think it would look more awesome if they bounced all over the places rather than just out of the plastic bucket.

I dropped my cellphone (Well it slipped off my table) while watching this. THE IRONY AAAARGH!

So, no one's commenting on the music? The techno Groundhog Day remix is pretty amazing, I think.

Pretty lame today, but tomorrow seems like a classic.

RejjeN:
I dropped my cellphone (Well it slipped off my table) while watching this. THE IRONY AAAARGH!

That's not irony, that's just coincidental.

I love having a new video each day that I can watch without sound.

Note how the dark matter causes the jellyverse to expand.

ahhh, i was expecting more solid candy whch shatters

What if there is no tomorrow?

Well, with the loss of all that delicious looking candy, there may now not be a tomorrow...!

Looking forward to the pumpkin too...:D

Half that candy looked licorice-flavored anyway (read: GODAWFUL TASTING!! >_<).

As for that pumpkin (damn, that thing's HUGE! Gabriel-Belmont huge!!!), it'll be fun to watch tomorrow.

I should've realized there would be no lid. Pumpkin smashing is gonna be awesome. They're less tough than coconuts so there mustn't be a crowbar for sure.

I'm looking forward to the pumpkin!

A bit disappointing. The direction of the bounce took most of the action out of vision. Was any thought given to a second take?

Gotta admit, that was pretty cool.

Teh pumpkin wil BURN! Also there is no tommorow, there wasn't one today... anyone else hear tht? And Perfectly good candy used in a perfetly good episode. Great job guys:D

Looked like some nasty candy anyways...

I liked the sound the plastic made as it shook during the slo-mo drop but that's nothing compaired to the joy that tomorrow will bring! :D

Maybe if we pray we can see a return of the crowbar for the pumpkin.

Too bad a lot of action happened off screen. That's physics for you. Still looked pretty cool.

PUMPKIN!!!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or