Daily Drop: Pumpkin

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Pumpkin

A rite of passage for bored teenagers everywhere, the pumpkin drop.

Watch Video

That was a tough pumpkin. ^_^ Nice drop.

The students are BEYOND excited about this! Thanks for a great week guys!

Damn. Seeing that thing burst open, I have expected a chest-burster to fly out and lunge at Paul.

...cool!

Personally, I liked the first drop, how it just went "Thump" and flattened the reformed. All in all, a good episode, I know everyone here was eagerly awaiting that drop

They should make a game out of that. like "Bouncing Pumpkin Festival"

When you dont succeed, drop drop again

I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".

First one it almost looked like a basketball the way it bounced.....

Was hoping the crowbar was going to make an appearance but it seems the pumpkin gave in after some initial punishment.

i think viscercal is the best way to describe this. it reminds me of the dexter intro for some reason too :P

Third time's the charm, it seems.

What was that thing for next time? It looks like a block of Velveeta cheese...?

Pumpkin for Haloween. Nice. Could only have been more Haloween-spirited if you dropped an actual human skull - though I do see how that would lead to some problems.

No crowbar?

I really want to see more crowbar.

I found myself humming this song while watching the video

JohanGasMask:
I was hoping they would just crowbar the shit out of that pumpkin, but the show isn't called " Crowbar the shit out of things in slow motion".

But I think that would be very popular though :o

What's the next drop? It that a gab of coffee grounds or something? For some reason that is what I immediately thought it was.

WaderiAAA:
Pumpkin for Haloween. Nice. Could only have been more Haloween-spirited if you dropped an actual human skull - though I do see how that would lead to some problems.

Have you ever watched MythBusters? There are stores where you can buy human bones, though they're mostly populated by goths.

Loved the last drop!!

I just like how all of the insides burst out like the entrails of some poor unsuspecting victim being disembowled and torn limb from limb, by a Shoggot or possibly even Cthulhu as he Bites into their soul....

ALL HAIL THE GREAT OLD ONES!!!

And make way for Azathoth who brings the Epitome of Chaos in his Wake! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

How did that pumpkin survive the first drop???

(*after the third drop...*)

Well, to be fair, it is pretty damn thick. Good thing the pumpkin did eventually relent.

So what have we learned?
Pumpkin. More durable than Rubik's Cube. Less durable than pepper shaker.

And what IS that thing in the preview? I have no idea... I'll just find out Monday.

Nice drop! To me the next drop looks like foil wrapped cheese or chocolate.

My head just asplode

Why does the contents of that pumpkin remind me of Flood swarms? :o

therandombear:

JohanGasMask:

Haha. Maybe i will sell the idea to The Discovery channel.

Awww waste of good pumpkin, vegetable GORE !

John the Gamer:
They should make a game out of that. like "Bouncing Pumpkin Festival"

There is always Pumpkin Chunkin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2c9e7UAXY

Do you know what we did today in geology lab, to study meteors and dispersal and such? We dropped pumpkins off an eight story building. They really explode at that height. The twenty five pound pumpkin flung a chunk of itself seventy five feet away from the impact sight.

Yes. It was probably the most awesome geology lab ever. I also find it awesome that today is apparently the day of dropping pumpkins or something.

Ewww, it was all icky inside... Not that I haven't seen the inside of a pumpkin before, just never seen it burst apart in slow motion...

Pretty damn awesome though!

JohanGasMask:

therandombear:

JohanGasMask:

If nothing else, maybe "TimeWarp" will do a Crowbar special...

fail, you cant drop a half cracked pumpkin and call that good. crowbar or gtfo

MowDownJoe:

WaderiAAA:

Have you ever watched MythBusters? There are stores where you can buy human bones, though they're mostly populated by goths.

Seriously? How does that work, do you in your will give consent to let your bones be sold?

Can I suggest that you drop a bottle of beer or something fizzy?

Samwise137:

JohanGasMask:

therandombear:

JohanGasMask:

If nothing else, maybe "TimeWarp" will do a Crowbar special...

Fuck that shit! Im getting my own show *evil smiley face*!

The Austin:
No crowbar?

I really want to see more crowbar.

So did I. So did I..................*sigh*

AAAW no crowbar.
i liked the way the fibers inside the pumpkin were torn apart

The pumpkin flesh exploding looked oddly horrific.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here