LoadingReadyRun: Show Me Your Moves

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Show Me Your Moves

Make sure to stretch ahead of time.

Watch Video

Man, that gamer yoga really IS addictive. I'm still fighting the urge to try out the Spartan victory pose.

"makes them look like wankers"

Made me smile on this Monday morning :D

Gamer Joga all the way...

Was waiting for the teabagging joke and it came to get me in the end! Great lulz were had, and I must admit, when I see a chick running around with the 20 dollar LuluLemon headband, I facepalm or do the Director of Xbox live yoga pose.

Although, I seem to remember James wearing a Lululemon sweater in I Saw what you Did There....

Too much Halo, too little other game poses.

All leading up to that PSA? Not bad. Not bad at all.

I think for once a simply LOL will suffice.

I was surprised there wasn't at least one fireball pose in the Gamer Yoga though - oh wait, that's probably an actual Tai Chi / Shotokan Karate move.

Be careful not to try out the advanced moves before your ready.

My friend is still recovering in hospital because he didn't readily prepare himself when he tried the "Victorius Teabag" position.

What? Only Halo? That's a little disappointing.

"Back straight, keep your arms at ninety degree angles, pretend you're holding a mini-gun, and slowly swivel your body by the hip. Then wait for people to start shouting 'noobtasha!!!'"

Didn't expect that message at the end, but so much true.
Also expected an actual "Show me your moves" pose, we can all, or most of us, picture it anyway. I think your Noble moose could use some work though.

i feel so relaxed.

That's some classic SCTV type comedy there. All the work up for an unexpected payoff. *wipes away a single tear* Stuff like this always makes me proud to be Canadian.

I was really hoping for some moose based humour, in fact I am disappoint, LRR.

Am I the only one who saw the thumbnail image and expected some caramelldansen?

Kinda long, but worth it for the punch line. Interestingly, I think at least one of them actually does yoga because some of those poses were pretty close to some of the yoga I have done.

Moriarty70:
That's some classic SCTV type comedy there. All the work up for an unexpected payoff. *wipes away a single tear* Stuff like this always makes me proud to be Canadian.

It too makes me proud

but it makes me sad that i have bought stuff from lululemon. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

Fanta Grape:
What? Only Halo? That's a little disappointing.

crap
my bad.

Hahaha, gamer yoga. I loved his shirt too.

Nice episode guys :D

Did it just have to be Halo though? I was waiting for the crowbar pose.

Graham's part at the end was great!

Yoga is sooo lame.....

LOL!!!

dex-dex:

Moriarty70:

It too makes me proud

Your avatar more than makes up for that indiscretion :D

Is it just me or could you really imagine some one taking gamer yoga seriously and coming up with a full blown course of positions?

HankMan:

dex-dex:

Moriarty70:

It too makes me proud

Your avatar more than makes up for that indiscretion :D

BOO YEAH!
but i can say i have never done yoga.

Yoga. It's all fun and relaxing... as long as you don't buy any apparel for it.
Once you do, you become a wanker. Consider yourself warned.

(By the way, Jer, your "Achievement unlocked -- Attended w00tstock" t-shirt rules.)

As the only man of science in a family full of yoga nuts and spiritualists, I approve of the ending to this video. It put a hearty grin on my face. (And my sister even used to work at LuLuLemon.)

dex-dex:

Moriarty70:

It too makes me proud

My friends and I decided that, by law, no woman should be allowed to wear Lululemon pants until they are 18. Those pants have caused more men to scan from bottom up and go "Nice, OH GOD SHE'S 16 I'M GOING TO HELL"

The noble moose thing made me fall of my chair. I've got to show this to my pal Moose, I think I can get him to do it in public.

Moriarty70:

dex-dex:

Moriarty70:

It too makes me proud

My friends and I decided that, by law, no woman should be allowed to wear Lululemon pants until they are 18. Those pants have caused more men to scan from bottom up and go "Nice, OH GOD SHE'S 16 I'M GOING TO HELL"

but in don't fit that since i am over eighteen and was over eighteen while purchasing.

the way i worded that made it sound like i was a fifteen year old trying to get booze for some friends.

Totally didn't see the PSA coming.

I love how the bit at the end totally came out of nowhere. And Jer's hoodie was hilarious. (And I'm a little bias because I like any one with Tally in it)

Keep up the laughs, guys.

lol yoga gear does make you look like a wanker! Yoga is great but all the peripherals are so pointless!

Spartan Victory Pose = AWESOME WORKOUT! XD yeah it would totally burn if you did that long enough hehe

Nerf Ninja:
Is it just me or could you really imagine some one taking gamer yoga seriously and coming up with a full blown course of positions?

NOOOOOOO! Someone's said it...

Prepare for the inundation.

Ah crap. I can totally see the "Spartan Victory Salute" being looped as someones avatar.

Good episode.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or