Name Game: #13

Nice Mace Windu!

Read Full Article

That psychothic blue eyed person really pulls that costume off without even trying.

JEEEEEEZUS.... I hate people who dress as the joker. "hey look! i'm insecure yet really cool and original! guys! hello? I LIKE ATTENTION".

stupid teens wishing that alternative actually meant anything.

wait he doesnt want to be samule L Jackson?

aha, awesome.

Not to mention Anakin being Hayden Christenson while Mace Windu is Samuel Jackson. Poor choice.

edit: oh come, ninja'd >.<

Who needs originality when you can... er... you know.

BATGIRL! Awesome and cute at the same time

Hehe.

I think someone in the background of the last panel is dressed up as a British Bobby

...10 points to that man!

I too am sick of people dressing as the joker. A person in my class is chronically obsessed with him to the point of using him for a speech in Drama class. Fucking annoying.

i am more interested in boba fett in the background!

I wish people had good costumes around here, like Iron Man in the last panel.
I'll give you a sec to go back and look...

But yeah, all I ever see is a zombie or a vampire. Might help if I had more to go on than the odd Trick or Treater I spot out the window that I don't see properly because I'm pretending no one's home, but my point still stands.
At least dressing up as the Joker's dressing up as something.

Comic was a nice little read as per usual, by the way.

same old 2008 Joker :P

Is it bad that the girl in the batman costume looked really attractive to me for some reason?

For those of you looking for more Halloween Treats. Here's some pictures of my Halloween costume and some extra art from Name Game.

Enjoy! And thanks for all the support!

http://lascaldaferri.blogspot.com/

It's all about Boba Fett in the background..! Hahaha...

dfcrackhead:
Is it bad that the girl in the batman costume looked really attractive to me for some reason?

No :P She did look cute in her batman outfit!

As much as I love her Batman costume, the best one by far was the Boba Fett in the background.

Leels:
For those of you looking for more Halloween Treats. Here's some pictures of my Halloween costume and some extra art from Name Game.

That is one awesome looking portal gun.

XD even with hair everyone would automatically assume Mace Windu! XD

Aptspire:
same old 2008 Joker :P

Exactly why my friends and I went as the cast from the 60's Batman.
SUCK IT HEATH LEDGER!

Oh god now here comes the "why so serious" jokes

woops my bad hehe bad posting

To be fair, I can't recall that Luke ever wore the standard brown robe shtick that all the other jedi seem to have going on. The only time I can recall him wearing any cloak at all when he first appears in Return of the Jedi, that cloak is black, and he loses it during the Rancor fight. I could be wrong (been a while since I've watched the movies), and I suppose he might have shown up in the brown robe and tunic in a comic somewhere, but it seems to me that if he wanted to be recognized as Luke his best bet would have been something that Luke actually wore, like the distinctively white farm clothes he starts with, a pilot's outfit, the tight blacks from RotJ, maybe his exercise clothes from Dagobah, something like that. Even given the hair, with that outfit I'd probably assume a young Mace Windu, too.

Again, I could be wrong, but it seems the confusion is likely more than just the skin color.

More black jokes? Why didn't you just get the balls to name the guy "Token" like South Park did? Oh right, for a Lando Calrissian joke.

what...Mace Windu is awesome!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here