The Escapist Radio Theater #13

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Radio theater is leaving? :o sad day for Escapist :( loved your work!

Awh, I really liked this comic, especially the art...

Why?!?!?!? :(

That is a shame since we got one less awesome comic to read now but I guess you have your reason for leaving. Wow that some amazing sketches on your website!!!

D: AAAHHH But this was my favorite comic strip!

Awww, nooo. This comic always had the best art to it, and good gaming humour. Why must you forsake me us so?

What? But this was easily the best of the five!

I'm actually going to miss this comic a lot.

Remy Cambridge:
The time has come...

Dude. Please tell me you're making like Manly Guys Doing Manly Things and rebooting the series elsewhere. Because ERT is really, really not worth stopping.

ill miss you.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;~;

*cries a thousand tears of ubermanlyness* *This is how the river nile is formed* ;~;!

there goes the best one....

Ah dude no, I loved reading these comics. I especially loved the art style. At least your still making web comics though so that's good. :)

If the art elsewhere is as good as it has been here, I will follow the links to where ever they may take me to keep track of your work.

Oh what? No! This is my favourite! Why must they leave?

Calumon: Awww... Now I'm even sadder after that other one.

Remy Cambridge:
The Escapist Radio Theater #13

The time has come...

Lord Krunk:
What? But this was easily the best of the five!

I'm actually going to miss this comic a lot.

Remy Cambridge:
The time has come...

Dude. Please tell me you're making like Manly Guys Doing Manly Things and rebooting the series elsewhere. Because ERT is really, really not worth stopping.

My words exactly. This was my favorite of the winners. If you're not doing it here, and if you can still do it on your end, then please write this stuff elsewhere.

I have to agree with everyone, this was my favourite of the funnies. Please don't go!

a sad day for escapists everwhere :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Seriously, I loved this comic =( I hope to read other comics by you some day!

Noooooooo! This was my favourite!!!!! I love the art! You gotta continue this! Make it a romance comic with gaming elements. Or a gaming comic with romance elements. Or a gaming comic with action elements! Just continue thisssssss. It's against the law to deny the world of such talent.

Why is the best of the Sunday Funnies leaving? Why is a comic that flows so naturally with great art and pleasant characters leaving? I'm now officially a sad panda...

No! I like this one. A lot. It was mild, gentle and altogether agreeable. I am now sad.

Got to add my "This was the best of the Sundays, why is it going?" comment.

However, to avoid seeming unoriginal, I thought I'd add that I've finally bought a copy of Arkham Asylum! Yay me! Although the installer has taken 30 minutes already...

Come back please! This was easily the best of them. Why are you leaving?

I loved this comic. It was entertaining, easy on the eyes, and the art-style is just a joy. Please continue the comic, if not here then somewhere else. Such a great comic doesn't deserve to end so early.

Irridium:

I loved this comic. It was entertaining, easy on the eyes, and the art-style is just a joy. Please continue the comic, if not here then somewhere else. Such a great comic doesn't deserve to end so early.

I couldn't have said it better, my compatriot in manly tears.

Let it go on! Ever on! Like... like a train of some sort! A beautiful, never-ending train!

Shucks. This was the only Sunday Funnies strip that I liked.

Im also sorry to see you're leaving, but i understand that there may be other stuff going on. I hope you know how much we appreciate you, and your work.
You shall be missed.

Eventually, everything good has to come to an end...and it sucks. First Bumhug and now this *sniff*...No, I said to myself, I wouldn´t cry...

Hope to see you continue doing these somewhere, some day.

*tears*

Why must all my favorite things leave the Escapist?!

At this rate within a year I won't be here anymore either.

That sucks. This was my favourite comic, and the art was so beautiful.

Noo I loved this comic and waited eagerly for these to come out on Sunday!

This really is a sad day... I always thought Radio Theater was one of the two bed Sunday Funnies on here. I'll be sure to check out their website to see if it ever is continued there.

I'm gonna cry. I loved this comic.

It's sad that TERT is leaving. Thanks for bringing your comics here on the Escapist.

I won't get too much into the details but as far as I'm aware, this is it everyone. It's been a good run and maybe there'll be more to look forward to in the future. For now however, it's time for us to hit the dusty trail.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As for me, I think I'll be around the forums from time to time. And feel free to message me if you've got any questions.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here