Daily Drop: Ground Coffee

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ground Coffee

The best part of waking up, is the crowbar.

Watch Video

Awesome, GO CROWBAR!!!! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

I like the fail bit too!

that did indeed need "the crowbar"

Nothing survives the mighty crowbar.

Use the pointy side of the crowbar next time?

Crowbar is back and doing its job, shame it wasn't a better result, still good though ;)

THAT's what it was.. Huh. I had no idea all weekend. Hurray for coffee and crowbars in cups~

Those packages are designed to take punishment. You probably should have opened it before dropping it.

One the other hand: CROWBAR!!!!!

It made the caffeine fiend in me shudder and choke. :(

yeah no name coffee is always bad. so bad
and YAY CROWBAR!!!

That is some strong coffee

Coffee? The Preview had me thinking a packet of cream cheese. I imagine that the cream cheese would have resulted in a satisfying splatter.

AssassinJoe:

*Sips* mmmm Love my Coffee Black with a bit of Crowbar :D

But seriously, I Squealed like a Little Girl the moment I saw CROWBAR READY!! EEEEEk
Plus watching the bag spew coffee grounds had a strange similarity of bludgoning someone with a crowbar :)

AssassinJoe:

I see what you did there.

Also, yeah, blunt force trauma probably not the best way to break open a package like that. I think you should've gotten a machete and used it to slice the package open after throwing it up in the air. Might not fit the whole "Daily Drop" thing, but it would be frakking awesome.

You can never have too much crowbar.

I was hoping the'd take the crowbar to the pumpkin, put it on a pedestal and hit it like a baseball bat. But this was indeed awesome!

In my opinion it looked like the coffee survived the crowbar attacks. How disappointing.

I think you should shoot the coffee. With a gun. With a laser gun.

Whoah...two hits from the crowbar? I guess the coffee is some sort of Boss monster.

Good packaging although it's look like the comapny that made the coffee packaging used in the video should redesign it so that it's crowbar proof in the future.

Madara XIII:

AssassinJoe:

But seriously, I Squealed like a Little Girl the moment I saw CROWBAR READY!! EEEEEk
Plus watching the bag spew coffee grounds had a strange similarity of bludgoning someone with a crowbar :)

....and you would know what bludgoning someone with a crowbar looks like......How?

Coffee in the morning is always better with CROWBAR!!!

Shellsh0cker:

AssassinJoe:

I see what you did there.

Also, yeah, blunt force trauma probably not the best way to break open a package like that. I think you should've gotten a machete and used it to slice the package open after throwing it up in the air. Might not fit the whole "Daily Drop" thing, but it would be frakking awesome.

You like that huh? I got another one.

*ahem*

Do you take your coffee with one or two lumps?

Ok :P thats a interessting use of high speed camera!

thats some tough coffee there.

You must love the crowbar moment, i always burst into laugh off looking at Graham's face.

AssassinJoe:

Madara XIII:

AssassinJoe:

....and you would know what bludgoning someone with a crowbar looks like......How?

O_O.....ummmmm Look a Bird!!!!

*Flees with a Body Bag* MWAHAHA

The crowbar definitely needs to feature in more of these videos. Pretty much to the point where the series must be renamed Daily Crowbar.

That was easily the best Daily Drop yet.

Not gonna lie, but the crowbar needed to go to round 3 on that one.

Coffee beans might have been more.. splashy? Dunno.

YAAAY crowbar.
i liked the spray of coffeepowder.
what do you think of an old pc-monitor next time?

Hmmm...coffee and pepper have been the strongest so far...maybe brown powder is somehow magical.

What a stupid object to drop.
Still, awesome crowbar is awesome.
Needz moar failyuzz.

I think you should use a sledgehammer instead of a crowbar.

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I think you should use a sledgehammer instead of a crowbar.

Listen not to the infidel! Keep the Crowbar!

Crowbar is ready.

Man, that never gets old. I was somewhat surprised to see whacking it blunt side down would pop the bag though! I expected some kind of stabbing and / or ripping motion with the sharp pointy bit.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here