Stolen Pixels #240: After After Curfew, Pt. 4

Stolen Pixels #240: After After Curfew, Pt. 4

Breen and Metro meet the killer face to face.

Read Full Article

Worthy end to a funny story.

I have to ask. Why traffic cones?

Shamus just because Breen outlawed candy doesn't mean you get to mooch off mine.
Nobody lays a finger on my butterfingers!

Does anyone get a sort of Mr. Burns/Smithers vibe from Breen/Metro?

I feel these picture I found while on Halo Reach is relevant:

I think I've dragged this out enough, so I'll leave with this:

Wait...so who was the killer? Or is that the joke?

Heehee, kill him with a crossover or with 3D.

You're not getting my Halloween candy!

Irridium:
I feel these pictures I found while on Halo Reach are relevant...

Outlawed candy, LOL!

I lol'd @ the *clonk*

Looks like Shamus likes candy with some crunch to it.

CitySquirrel:
Wait...so who was the killer? Or is that the joke?

We are not meant to know the killer's true identity. After all no slasher movie gives up that ghost until the shitty Remake/Prequel. However, my theory is that the killer is this guy here:

the outsider:
It is GARRY from GARRY'S MOD. He used to rule the sandbox arena, but now his mighty kingdom is threatened by Minecraft.
He is pissed and wants revenge....

the outsider:
We are not meant to know the killer's true identity. After all no slasher movie gives up that ghost until the shitty Remake/Prequel.

Gotcha. Way to miss a joke, Me...

OK I'm acquainted with not getting enough references to understand comics, but this time I 100% don't know what the hell.

'Course that's like the default reaction to Penny Arcade comics, and they seem to be doing well for themselves, so let's hope for the best Shamus!

Told you all it was cone head man.

Ah, remembers of the good old URU days.

All that is gold does not glitter, but that is just because i donīt get all references.

Well Mr. Young, I didn't really get any candy, but I can show off a few pics of my costume if you'd like (of course you will, everyone loves how I look in this):

Shamus. You keep gaining chuckles and laughter out of me with almost any Pixel you create. Such wonderful people that contribute to the Escapist!

I am normally a big fan, but this series has fallen flat for me. I'm glad it's over, as I had negative emotional investment in Dr. Breen and his buddies already.

soren7550:
Well Mr. Young, I didn't really get any candy, but I can show off a few pics of my costume if you'd like (of course you will, everyone loves how I look in this):

Gotta say, that's a nice costume.

That was awesome! I just completed Half-Life 2 as well, so it was good to see the office again ;)

I`m gettin 403 error from the poster link. Is there an alternative link?

Mr.Gompers:

soren7550:

Gotta say, that's a nice costume.

Why thank you dear. XD

Trying to find the photos that the guys with the real nice cameras took of me, but so far no luck. (should probably give them a few more days though.)

I got my candy by being lazy and not even asking for any. So no you can't have any, Shamus. Go mooch off of Susan or Funkman.

soren7550:

samsonguy920:
I got my candy by being lazy and not even asking for any. So no you can't have any, Shamus. Go mooch off of Susan or Funkman.

soren7550:

Why thank you extremely creepy Bert. :p

NOO! Now we will never know who the killer was?!

You are not getting my candy.

I love the deconstruction.

Or outright parody. Whichever.

If you TP my house, I'll egg your car so hard the shells will chip the paint.

Oh Skree, you so crazy! I can't wait for the sequel where Skree takes Manhattan while on the Moon in someone's nightmare!

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)