The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Unearthed

Unearthed

A photographer is drawn into an adventure filled with mystery when he is summoned by a secret organisation, in this machinima filmed in Minecraft.

Watch Video

An interesting premise, I like it.

The premise is actually quite interesting, but the voice-acting spoils it somewhat. Still, it's a good entry.

FargoDog:
The premise is actually quite interesting, but the voice-acting spoils it somewhat. Still, it's a good entry.

No arguments here. I've already stated this generically, but now specifically relating to my entry:

Braininator:
I'd imagine audio is one of the easier things to fix for future videos, and something that could be looked over if a video shows overall promise. It's more reasonable to say to someone "Fix your audio" as opposed to "Fix your plot".

I'm surprised that a story about photography managed to hold my interest. Definitely looking forward to seeing how this plot will go on, and how you'll manage to keep my interest. Good work, guys. =3

Really brilliantly captured material. The music and sounds were great, and the cinematography was well done too. A minecraft series really could go anywhere, so you have my vote, I would love to see more of this!

Interesting premise. Needs better voice acting though. All characters had the same voice and that voice was 'Line?! Oh wait it's on the script right here'

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here