The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Speaking in the First Person

Speaking in the First Person

This week we have the privilege of taking a quick peek into the diary of Gordon Freeman, a noted scientist/cart pusher.

Watch Video

Have you taken a look at Freeman's mind? It's a pretty similar idea it's pretty funny.

Interesting, although pretty much the thought-process of everyone who's ever played HL2 for the first time. Or at least, pretty much mine. <<

Still, it'll be interesting to see how you guys apply this to other FPSs. Will you only do this for silent protagonists?

Silent protagonist would be easiest, since I wouldn't have to deal with their voice interfering with mine, or having to mimic his. But I don't think I'm gonna win this ;3. I'm hoping Nintendobo win's it, that shit cracks me up.

I just looked at the Freeman's Mind thing, you're right it's pretty much the same thing, damn. I should really google stuff before I make a whole project out of it. Although if I did continue this, it would be a different game each time, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

That was pretty funny. I wouldn't mind seeing this turn into a series.

Uh... I think this is already being done. It's called Freeman's Mind.

If you plan on jumping from game to game doing this I could see this going somewhere.

Freeman's Mind :P

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here