The Escapist Film Festival 2010: Game Science

Pages PREV 1 2

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for their comments! Even if we don't win, I want you to know that I'll always hold everything you've said close to my cold, unbeating heart.

I loved the video. Very funny, but I have a question.....
How do I enroll for FPS1337: Teabagging and Trash-talk?

It's like Look Around you with Videogames. Excellent. Also better than the cartoon The Escapist chose.

CosmicGrenade:
I loved the video. Very funny, but I have a question.....
How do I enroll for FPS1337: Teabagging and Trash-talk?

Actually, even though I didn't get the contract, expect to see more episodes in the future. Just not here.

Arren Kae:
It's like Look Around you with Videogames. Excellent. Also better than the cartoon The Escapist chose.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I may be too late to the party, and I wasn't going to comment on any video because of that, but I had to comment on yours. It was just so great. The comedic timing was excellent. The writing was so tight. It would have defitively been my choice if I hadn't seen the winners announcement today and said 'what, already?'

But my favourite thing has to be how you got around the poor camera quality by saying the thing is a distance learning tape. Thumbs up!

Just saw this. Reminds me of season 1 of Look Around You.

Definitely lots of potential here.

Really funny, and nice writing. Great potential.

yes they need to make this a serial. Of the Viewers choices i like this one best. Tho i would rather they had chosen this over tales of the table.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here