Trailers: GoldenEye 007

Pages PREV 1 2 3

It looks awesome. Oh dear lord it looks awesome! But will it be as well-remembered and have as historic a legacy as GoldenEye 64? I doubt it.

thenumberthirteen:

ReiverCorrupter:
Dear Daniel Craig,
You have ruined James Bond by making him into a lame version of Jason Bourne who doesn't have any cool gadgets, any funny quips, or any personality. Please crawl into a dark corner somewhere and die.

-Yours Truly,
ReiverCorrupter

Dear ReiverCorrupter

Thank you for your letter.

I regret to inform you that your copy of the latest James Bond movies must have had a miss-print in the opening credits. I am an actor hired to play a character. I did not write the script, build the sets, or direct the movies. I feel your feelings must be directed towards the studio and directors of the franchise, and not the cast or crew.

Sincerely

Daniel Craig

Dear Daniel Craig,

Make more movies like Layer Cake and Munich. Quit with the Golden Compass and Tintin fare.

- Your fan

AvsJoe

This is like one of those special Olympics events ?

harvz:
is it just me or were they essentially advertising split screen multiplayer, a mechanic that is rarely used these days that is missed and useful but it is not something to base a game around

Considering all the games that lack splitscreen, that would have had it five years ago, I'd say it's enough to base an entire game around. Why the fuck would I want to play faceless strangers over this whole Internet-thingy, when I can have ten times more fun playing the game with friends in my own couch?

Enhanced? Really? That's the word they're using instead of rebooted or remade? Or retried?

I concede defeat.

ReiverCorrupter:
Dear Daniel Craig,
You have ruined James Bond by making him into a lame version of Jason Bourne who doesn't have any cool gadgets, any funny quips, or any personality. Please crawl into a dark corner somewhere and die.

-Yours Truly,
ReiverCorrupter

I second this. Between his terrible portrayal as james bond and the execs milking this franchise to death, I'm finished with the series.

Should Golden Eye Really be considered a sport? (See Description.)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here