Daily Drop: Sheep Cart

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Sheep Cart

We don't know what it is either, but it probably deserves this.

Watch Video

YES. More tacky knickknacks need this treatment.

*squints at the preview footage* Is that cereal?

You so should have gone with a Bo-Peep reference :(

I'm wondering if it's wrong that I found the leaves falling what felt like hours after the object destroyed itself really funny. Also a very nice contrast.

Yet another superb video, though the opening seemed a little odd with the music starting at a slightly different place in the track compared to usual, though that could just be because I spent the last 2 hours listening to Younnat music...

Aww...you made Little Bo Peep sad now :( .

Nice vid.

The plant's screaming "WAIT FOR MEEE!"

That is one ugly piece of deco...

Novania:

Really, I thought it was thinking "Oh no, not again."

LeeshaJoy:
*squints at the preview footage* Is that cereal?

Looks like it may be ramen to me! If it isn't then they need to do a ramen drop at some point.

Ramen DROP, Ramen DROP, Ramen DROP!

Wait that is a Sheep? it look more like a lamb to me although when I saw the preview yesterday it look like a dog. Oh I bet someone out there someone cry for the broken deco.

"We don't know what it is either, but it probably deserves this."

Priceless :D

Aw, I was hoping for them to drop the sheep part again. It doesn't deserve to be whole.

NICE!

Cerial next time, can't wait!

Wait, aren't objects suppose to fall at the same speed despite differences in weight? I know I failed physics but....

Nimzar:

Novania:

You have won at the game of life.

FungiGamer:
Wait, aren't objects suppose to fall at the same speed despite differences in weight? I know I failed physics but....

Only if they also have the same drag.

MY GRANDSON WOULD'VE LOVED THAT THING!!!
j/k...I'm 19.
Every time I see one of these I think about the physics of it all and compare it to modern physics engines. I say to myself, "If this exact same explosion had been featured in a video game, some people would probably still think it looks unrealistic." You could probably show some people a photograph, tell them it's a screen shot, and they would start pointing out flaws and tell you the graphics aren't that impressive.
Kind of off topic there but w/e.

FungiGamer:

Different shapes and mass' cause the effect of air resistance to be negligable or incredibly drastic, which is the reason a feather or parachute falls much slower than a bowling ball in the Earth's atmosphere.

Electrogecko:
Every time I see one of these I think about the physics of it all and compare it to modern physics engines. I say to myself, "If this exact same explosion had been featured in a video game, some people would probably still think it looks unrealistic."

I think this is the trope you're looking for:

Reality Is Unrealistic

Kinda sad. I think, though, that the existence of MythBusters helps alleviate some of the effects of this trope in specific regard to explosions,

Its official! Sheep fall faster than pot leaves!

My god that's an ugly piece of deco... It needs to be smashed more! Bring out the crowbar of doom and smash that thing to bits guys.

Well tomorrow's looks rather interesting, is that ceral or oatmeal?

I was going to make a pot reference... now all I can say is the sheep got what it deserved!

Nice drop, but is it just me or should they have the reverse footage at the end. Because i look away when the reverse footage comes.

I don't get it.

I don't like seeing porcelain knick-knacks like that destroyed. Dunno why.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this series very much.

Prof. Monkeypox:

Cause you heard your grandmother crying?

poor Sheepcart.

Sheep with a A instead of an S? Yeah, it had to be destroyed or serious fail curses would befall everyone. Looks like a bowl of cornflakes is being dropped tomorrow.

WATER BALLOONS
WATER BALLOONS
WATER BALLOONS
DO WATER BALLOONS!

*GASP* You destroyed that poor plants home. How will it protect you from zombies now?

The plant didn't shatter you should of had to re-drop that.

Sheep: Ahhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *smashes*
Flower:Sorry im late what did i miss *looks down* noooooo not sheepy

bdcjacko:

Prof. Monkeypox:

Cause you heard your grandmother crying?

Perhaps.

Nimzar:

Novania:

And if we knew why the plant thought that, we would understand a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.

I was wondering when that plant was gonna come down...o-o

Good to see that sheepy fuck get what's coming to it. So smug.

Never has an artifact of man been more deserving....

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here