Critical Miss: Trivial Advice

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Trivial Advice

Good advice is like a unicorn ...

Read Full Article

Am I the only one who finds Erin unbearably attractive?
EDIT: Before you say how weird I am, or that yes, I am the only one, feel free to read the rest of this thread. About 6 people so far have quoted me agreeing with me, and other people have quoted them agreeing with them. Thank you.

I personally hate Erin, and the strip was... well c'mon, it could have put a better question. I'm a Megaman fanatic and I remember when he started sliding, when the charge shot was introduced(MM4) and many other things :P

C'mon, you should have put a far wittier question to make this strip work, IMO.

So, did she permanently damage his brain with that question? Seems like trivia can do more long term harm to a nerd than good old fashioned violence.

The Cheezy One:

Yeah.

Sinclose:
I personally hate Erin

Yeah.

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

Talk about a mood killer, that's just cruel.

And yet, I still think it's too dam funny!

Just watch me recharge my mega buster for you babe! =P

(and that was in Mega Man 4, but you could recharge Heat Man's weapon in Mega Man 2)

"Which Mega Man..."
"Boobs"
"But..."
"Boobs"

Situation averted.

I'm going to be a man here and admit that if some girl was able to stump me in video games trivia in order to avoid sex, it would work.

You would fall for it, too. Don't lie.

In accordance with the lyrics at the bottom of the strip, "Dr.WILY thats who and I'm comin after you to!"

Also, nice comic, I definitely wouldn't be able to answer that and would probably just go "I'll google it when we're done"

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

You could always apply rule 34 to it, I doubt anyone has yet.

That actually sounds like a lot of RPG games.

"Before you can progress to the final battle of awesomeness that will reveal every secret to you and change your life forever, you must first unlock this tiny, rickety, wooden door. To open it you must travel across the world, climb a gaint mountain, and defeat the strongest dragon that ever lived, and get the key to open it."

An exaggeration, but it still happens, and its still annoying as fuck.

I like the character design of the blushing girl.

I think it is related to the fact that she is blushing, because I can't tell when people blush in real life; so blushing is sort of special to me.

Fr]anc[is:
"Which Mega Man..."
"Boobs"
"But..."
"Boobs"

Situation averted.

This made me laugh harder than the strip itself did.
Maybe they should make a counter-advice strip featuring this method.

dfcrackhead:

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

funny. i always thought they were deliberately making her unattractive to avoid that rule. because she is probably the least attractive cartoon girl ever. wait, that sounds weird.

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

I agree on both counts. Seriously, I would so date Erin.

Hey, Stout is back! All is right with the world.

Also, maybe it was because he said "I have to pee" but the ball coming from the megabuster looks to me like...well...

The fuck? xD
I don't get it, and it still made me laugh.

Is it me, or does the boyfriend look like one of the dudes from Penny Arcade?

Also, is it wrong that I spent more time pondering the "missionary position to triangle choke" but than the Mega Man trivia?

Well, you just convinced me to not get a gamer girlfriend.

Ha! Another good comic, I instantly said out loud "it was 4" which got my workmates to look at me oddly.

BlackandBlueMage:

dfcrackhead:

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

funny. i always thought they were deliberately making her unattractive to avoid that rule. because she is probably the least attractive cartoon girl ever. wait, that sounds weird.

Well I've seen the internet Rule 34 that girl from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she was far more unattractive than Erin

Anyone else notice the Bioshock-tattoo on Erin's right arm/hand in the second panel?

brain hurt, why you make me pour bleach in ear

Huh. I thought it was MM3 that introduced the charge shot...

You'd think he'd just look it up in the office scene... THis comic really didn't do anythign at all for me

wasnt it Megaman 3 the one that first allowed you to recharge?

dfcrackhead:

BlackandBlueMage:

dfcrackhead:

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

Well I've seen the internet Rule 34 that girl from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she was far more unattractive than Erin

They did what!? O_O

OT: Funny strip, but the question could be a bit harder.

Im loving the magically appearing necklace between frames 3 and 4 on the boyfriend. It makes him look like an italian.

The Cheezy One:
snip

Queen Michael:
snip

Macgyvercas:
snip

no... actually, in the first panel she looks kind of sexy...

and you can actually recognize the siluete of a woman...

actually, looking back, they gave her bigger boobs on this strip!!!!

4... It's Megaman 4... Now if you don't want to get some pleasure, I'll play with my joystick somewhere else.

(Sjeesh, she could just say it... Communication is what it's about...)

The little stinger text at the bottom of the comic is from this AMAZING video:

She'd have to come up with something really obscure...or at least something from GTA >_>

I liked this strip, though I do kind of agree that the "main characters" of the strip aren't all that great. The New Vegas one from earlier this week was fantastic - maybe Critical Miss is starting to hit its stride for me.

BlackandBlueMage:

I find her attractive because she isn't standard anime attractive, shes sort of... interesting. Also, I'm a sucker for a brunette ;)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here