Critical Miss: Trivial Advice

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ha, that was pretty good. I like a couple of nice lines in there.

"Readers should note that Erin Stout is not a doctor and is, in fact, a poor excuse for a human being by most accounts."

"Last week we covered transitioning from the missionary position to a triangle choke in case of loot disputes..."

Although tip-of-the-mind trivia facts? Damn that's cold. I hate it when I can't remember things like that. It usually bugs me all day as I try to remember.

dfcrackhead:

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:
Am I the only one who finds Erin unbearably attractive?

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

You could always apply rule 34 to it, I doubt anyone has yet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!

If anyone Rule 34'd Erin, it would probably be with Kratos (like they were talking about in that one strip awhile back), and would probably include the whole "scooping out ashy goop" part, which I don't think anybody wants to see!

I agree that Erin is cute, though.

That was too easy. Mega Man 4 introduced the charged Mega Buster, for the NES. Too easy and not sex breaking fact, needs to be more obscure. interested in teh changing positions though...

That was hilarious, I hope you do more "Ask Erin" strips in the future (not necessarily romance related)

The Cheezy One:

Yeah man you are soooo the only one, so damn creepy man.
>.>
<.<
>.>

JFuss:

The Cheezy One:

>.>
<.<
>.>

despite the several people who have already agreed with me? Do a bit of reading, man!

hahaa need to do better than that to kill the mood...
but I'd rather not go into that ...gr

The Cheezy One:

She's not bad, her outfit in this strip was pretty cute and it's pleasing to know that horrible slobs and poor excuses of humans can be girls as well. :D

I forget, does her little pet hamster have a name or not?

Super Meat Boy reference! You guys just got a whole lot cooler in my book.

The Cheezy One:

JFuss:

The Cheezy One:

>.>
<.<
>.>

despite the several people who have already agreed with me? Do a bit of reading, man!

Im rather drunk at the moment so...wait a minute, you do know that was sarcasm?

That man is a disgrace. Four, the answer was four.

Anyway, I like the stinger choice, but that song would be soooo much better if wasn't so vulgar.

Good comic. I can't help but think that this one was aimed at all the relationship advice threads that we get over on Off Topic. Seriously, at least once a week that place turns into a bros-only version of Ask Abby.

LOL! that was epic. First game that popped into my head was Mega Man X but i am probably wrong since i think its earlier like Mega Man 5 or something lol.

On a awesome note. If a girl like Erin existed i would totally try and date her. Look at her choice of socks lol.

Hah! Another good comic from Critical Miss. :) I would of went with a trivia question like "What was the name of the Tetris Spinoff that revolved around Yoshi?"

Originally the question was "what are the names of Don Corneo's henchmen in FFVII" but I really wanted the Megaman question so people could answer it then gloat smugly about how easy it is. The irony being that if you do answer it quickly and then gloat smugly you probably wouldn't be in that situation in the first place.

gregitaly:
The little stinger text at the bottom of the comic is from this AMAZING video:

O_O that was the most epic megaman video EVER!!

Plus this comic makes me grateful I dont have a Gamer GF :D

That was genuinely hilarious.

I loved the expression on the guy's face at the end of the comic.

JFuss:
Im rather drunk at the moment so...wait a minute, you do know that was sarcasm?

It was? Boy, is my face red. Well it would be if my skin colour wasn't always just a array of golden-browns
I also love the way I've basically single handedly turned this into a thread about the attractiveness of someone that doesn't exist

Fantastic. Forwarding it right now.

I don't get it. Lost in translation? Can anyone explain WTF?

Sinclose:
I personally hate Erin, and the strip was... well c'mon, it could have put a better question. I'm a Megaman fanatic and I remember when he started sliding, when the charge shot was introduced(MM4) and many other things :P

C'mon, you should have put a far wittier question to make this strip work, IMO.

Oh GOD THANKS i am not the only one who is in hate with her.

By the way, all i would say is: No i don't.

Don't know why some have such a problem in admiting that they don't know the one or other thing, like the way. ^.^

Yeah... that question would probably kill my sex drive.

It was funny, but a bit weird. Personally, if a girl did something like that to me, I would have interpret it as a "I'm not interested" message. After all, she can't be terrible exited if she's thinking about trivial gaming facts.

I find the idea of a girl rebuking a sexual advance by asking a trivial gaming question funny, but I don't understand the last two panels. What joke are they conveying?

And she was never asked for sex again.

If im not wrong it was the first megaman X

LordSphinx:
Just watch me recharge my mega buster for you babe! =P

(and that was in Mega Man 4, but you could recharge Heat Man's weapon in Mega Man 2)

Maybe that's why I was thinking Mega Man 2. Either way, I am quite disappointed in myself for screwing that up.

The Cheezy One:

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

But anybody with feminine characteristics, real or not appeals to me.

The Rascal King:
I'm going to be a man here and admit that if some girl was able to stump me in video games trivia in order to avoid sex, it would work.

You would fall for it, too. Don't lie.

I would spend a Month trying to solve that, WITHOUT using the computer.

The Cheezy One:

you re right.

and like in this cartoon:
i would have done the very same thing.
who needs sex, if you can't remember things like the super-blaster in megaman?

The Rascal King:
I'm going to be a man here and admit that if some girl was able to stump me in video games trivia in order to avoid sex, I would just become even more turned on.

You would too. Don't lie.

Fixed!

Though I have been amused by your comics, this is the rare occasion where I went "WTF?" then laughed out loud. It was the lost and terrified look on the man's face that sealed the deal. Charged Buster shot indeed.

The Cheezy One:

Is she PHYSICALLY attractive? Eh... marginally.

Is she EMOTIONALLY or INTELLECTUALLY attractive? I'd rather cuddle with a pile of running table saws with rusty blades and no safety guards.

That guy looks exactly like me. How weird was that.

gellert1984:

The Rascal King:
I'm going to be a man here and admit that if some girl was able to stump me in video games trivia in order to avoid sex, I would just become even more turned on.

You would too. Don't lie.

Fixed!

Well played, sir. Well played.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook