Critical Miss: Trivial Advice

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

He's gonna be pondering that one all night.

The Cheezy One:
Am I the only one who finds Erin unbearably attractive?

That's an... odd question.

Seriously, I don't know who kidnapped Dr. Light. Ninjas right? Is it ninjas?

If he doesn't know such a simple question off the top of his head (distracted or otherwise) then he doesn't deserve any lovin' anyway.

erin kidnapped dr light?

dfcrackhead:

Macgyvercas:

The Cheezy One:

Nope. I do too.

Excellent strip today.

You could always apply rule 34 to it, I doubt anyone has yet.

The Internet strikes again. Someone at Deviantart will get right on that eventually. Just a matter of time.

Megaman 4. Praying Mantis now, and get the whip.

Grey Carter:
Originally the question was "what are the names of Don Corneo's henchmen in FFVII" but I really wanted the Megaman question so people could answer it then gloat smugly about how easy it is. The irony being that if you do answer it quickly and then gloat smugly you probably wouldn't be in that situation in the first place.

So when are you going to admit that character is you in a dress?

I'm pretty sure it was Mega Man 3.

It was Mega Man 3 right?

Jesus, now I have to pee.

Oh god, what if it isn't?

What if my whole life has been one Mega Man 3 fueled lie?

MY GOD!

IM PEEING MYSELF NOW!

It was Megaman 4, of course.

Sex now?

The Cheezy One:
EDIT: Before you say how weird I am, or that yes, I am the only one, feel free to read the rest of this thread. About 6 people so far have quoted me agreeing with me, and other people have quoted them agreeing with them. Thank you.

As someone with a long history of finding animated women attractive, I'm going to agree with you.
I also found the logo image of Stout hugging a heart amusing. Considering how common it is for you to collect hearts in some games, I imagine that's how she might go about subduing them...

The Random One:
Seriously, I don't know who kidnapped Dr. Light. Ninjas right? Is it ninjas?

Let's ask Spoony.

Skorpyo:
It was Megaman 4, of course.

Sex now?

Nope. But you may get another question though. In that case, answering a question right gives you another one and answering a question wrong means no sex.

I like this Erin character. I'm finding her very relateable.

On a side note, I didn't know the answer to that question. I also don't care and wouldn't in that situation. I will say that that man needs to discover wikipedia though.

Is it safe to assume this comic takes place in a universe where search engines don't exist?

Phoenix Arrow:
I like this Erin character. I'm finding her very relateable.

On a side note, I didn't know the answer to that question. I also don't care and wouldn't in that situation. I will say that that man needs to discover wikipedia though.

Stout is a guy in a skirt. You find that relatable? Now I know for a fact we have a several males on this site who are into that sort of thing, no judgmentalism toward them. But I'd like to hear if they find this character relatable.

Omg that would be such a horrible thing to do. Especially since I'm sure I'd always be caught completely off, remember it later, and feel inadequate.

Yoshi cookie :D

Nice comic, though I must say the question could have been better.
Cause even most people in the comments can answer it. :P

Jonluw:
I like the character design of the blushing girl.

I think it is related to the fact that she is blushing, because I can't tell when people blush in real life; so blushing is sort of special to me.

So.....Blushing isn't fictional?

Latinidiot:

Jonluw:

I think it is related to the fact that she is blushing, because I can't tell when people blush in real life; so blushing is sort of special to me.

Well, I guess there isn't really any proof that people actually blush...

Oh my god! It's all a conspiracy! They're all just trying to make me think people actually blush in real life, while actually they don't!

First thing I thought when I saw this strip was, huh, isn't it usually the guy who gets too involved in a video game to give his gf attention? Thankfully despite getting my fiance into video games recently this has never happened to me.

Jonluw:

Latinidiot:

Jonluw:

Oh my god! It's all a conspiracy! They're all just trying to make me think people actually blush in real life, while actually they don't!

It all makes sense now!

THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

rebel against the conspirators, dear brothers of bad people skills! their heinous acts of grief and despicable cheek-colours shall not go unanswered!

the streets shall run red with a certain bodily fluid!

Latinidiot:

Jonluw:

Latinidiot:

Jonluw:

It all makes sense now!

THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

rebel against the conspirators, dear brothers of bad people skills! their heinous acts of grief and despicable cheek-colours shall not go unanswered!

Yes! Drain them of their supposed blush-liquid!

Jonluw:

Latinidiot:

Jonluw:

Latinidiot:

Jonluw:

It all makes sense now!

THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

Yes! Drain them of their supposed blush-liquid!

BUT FIRST!

Tea.

I found that hilariously unfunny.

Is it me, or does the girl look like cel from jefbot?

sidhe3141:

Can't say either of us have read that one but someone did point out that she looks striking similar to a certain pokemon character.

I trust people will be giving Nintendo heck for girls with sideburns.

wow that is brilliant. :O

Grey Carter:

sidhe3141:

Can't say either of us have read that one but someone did point out that she looks striking similar to a certain pokemon character.

I trust people will be giving Nintendo heck for girls with sideburns.

Wait which girl do you mean?

Sinclose:
I personally hate Erin, and the strip was... well c'mon, it could have put a better question. I'm a Megaman fanatic and I remember when he started sliding, when the charge shot was introduced(MM4) and many other things :P

C'mon, you should have put a far wittier question to make this strip work, IMO.

that question actually stopped me for a second to try to remember what game introduced it.

I stopped thinking when I remembered when Mega Man was good.

hint: never

also, I will take that disclaimer, Erin, the person who talks at large about her bowles and movements thereof, should not give out advice.

in retrospect, I dont think gamers in general should give out advice when it comes down to dating other gamers.

dfcrackhead:
Well I've seen the internet Rule 34 that girl from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she was far more unattractive than Erin

Which one?

Frankie or Goo?

And it's kinda sad I remember the names...

zHellas:

dfcrackhead:
Well I've seen the internet Rule 34 that girl from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she was far more unattractive than Erin

Which one?

Frankie or Goo?

And it's kinda sad I remember the names...

Frankie,

gregitaly:
The little stinger text at the bottom of the comic is from this AMAZING video:

Pretty epic i say
I do like Reese to :p

...I find it sad that I recognized the Duane & BrandO quote immediately, if only because I can recite the song practically word for word from any point after listening to it so much.

What's with the Brentalfloss reference at the end? It seems kinda out-of-place in the rest of the tone of the comic.

This comics bloody BRILLIANT!

That last panel with the disturbed introspective face in the dark room made my night, brilliant!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here