Unskippable: White Knight Chronicles Part 2

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

White Knight Chronicles Part 2

A kingdom of people with silly names come under threat from other silly names.

Watch Video

You mean the guy with the cloak and the Jedi Mind Trick was not the player character? Awwwwwe.
On the plus side, at least we know this Princess isn't in another castle. kekekekekekeke.

"Half of those were actual words."

I loved the comment about the orc having a different palate than humans, it cracked me up! Keep up the good work. It helps Monday's go by quicker.

You have my sympathy for having to work with material like this every week.

"heeeeelloooooooooo"... *I dub evil!*

why does the archduke bother to ask anything if he's just going question if the answers correct.. "the king's okay".. "is he now?" "no he's not"

I'm surprised your sanities aren't already partially shattered.

Then again, if they are, it might explain half of your commentaries.

By the way, brilliant doing the Mario victory song when the fireworks went off. Brilliant.

This game looks painful to play, I really feel for you guys.

No part 3? There is a mustache waiting for an attack!

Hey, Spiderman only had the webbing on the sky problem in some of his games. Spider man 2 averted it beautifully.
Love the Star Wars joke thrown in.

You play the mute blond guy? Downer.
I was hoping you'd get to play as the mute princess. I'd like a game where all communication is done via charades.

Dam it! You guys set your clocks ahead one hour! It's standard time now Dam it!

Cons: playing a short, mute, blond guy
Pros: hearing applause every time you enter the bar, Ted Danson as a Tauren
Sounds okay to me!

The final line killed me.

I don't blame you guys for not persisting with this game; it looks awful.

Please, please, please have another live event! Oh, and 'tis was a funny video also.

Did they set their clocks back too far? Why did this start at 11?

OT: Really? That was the player character? The mute mime? If I watched this cutscene only to find out I was the guy playing charades all game I would be very disappointed.

I want to be the archduke of Canada first!
also do we even have an archduke?

dex-dex:

No you don't. It's one of the many drawbacks of being the blandest country on the continent.>P

Fabian Stetter:
No part 3? There is a mustache waiting for an attack!

Looks like the mustasch...
*puts on glasses*
...got shaved.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VondeVon:
You play the mute blond guy? Downer.
I was hoping you'd get to play as the mute princess. I'd like a game where all communication is done via charades.

hawk533:

OT: Really? That was the player character? The mute mime? If I watched this cutscene only to find out I was the guy playing charades all game I would be very disappointed.

You get to "Create" Your player character it can be male/female short/tall fat/beanpole etc etc. But you're still gonna be mute but the Story is mainly about Leonard,Your personal character can be in as much or as little of the Combat you want once you get 4 party members "excluding Key Boss Battle required character moments". Your char is at it's best on the Online Co-op Mode where you can play with other players and design there own Villages/Towns.

Oh, great. ANOTHER silent protagonist...
there aren't a million of those already -_-

Thank you guys, I now know never to buy White knight chronicles. ^-^

Aptspire:
Oh, great. ANOTHER silent protagonist...
there aren't a million of those already -_-

Yes, but at least "Evil King's Advisor" is a completely original concept >.<

"I have something stuck in my nose. It's making me sound like a complete douche."

Oh, and Graham, Paul, I'm sorry I'm unable to help you know what a "beastwaine" is. There's no Wikipedia page for that.

After, "We will not be continuing with this" I was so happy. I truly feel sympathy for you guys for having to put up with this nonsense each week.

HankMan:

dex-dex:

No you don't. It's one of the many drawbacks of being the blandest country on the continent.>P

oh your so funny! at least our country does not shit a brick when a boob flashes on national television.

CONTINUE with this GAME! it looks awesome in a completely stupid and idiotic way! do a lets play for this instead of that other one you guys are doin!

dex-dex:

HankMan:

dex-dex:

oh your so funny! at least our country does not shit a brick when a boob flashes on national television.

If you're talking about the incident I think you are, shame on you! American Football is about men inflicting concussions on each other and dislocating various limbs while anorexic blonds jiggle up and down in miniskirts and exposed mid-drifts. Real wholesome family friendly programing! >(

And yes, I AM funny.

Y'know, I think I might actually try this game. I mean, why not? Could be interesting.

Hey, Graham, you ARE archduke of Canada.

Didn't you get the memo?

Anyway, did I hear Nolan North in there?

You mean, *gasp* this is a jrpg with a mute protagonist? That is ssssoooooooooooo original!

HankMan:
Dam it! You guys set your clocks ahead one hour! It's standard time now Dam it!

Cons: playing a short, mute, blond guy
Pros: hearing applause every time you enter the bar, Ted Danson as a Tauren
Sounds okay to me!

Yeah but.....who's playing Fraiser?

I'm sort of perplexed as to whether the protagonist is really a standard mute protagonist or was just interrupted during his elaborate gesturing by the hideous birth defect man.

Yes sally forth and bring wine from the beastswing and bread from goose-arse mill, yellow beastman/ork commands its! Or I shall buckets at you.

GrizzlerBorno:
CONTINUE with this GAME! it looks awesome in a completely stupid and idiotic way!

Agreeing completely here. If not, maybe shelve it for a while and do some more when there's nothing mockable handy. A "Let's Play" might also be fun for this. I love listening to your reactions when faced with cutscene idiocy in real-time.

Also, for all of you concerned about the pain this game could induce, you forget that these two and the rest of the LRR crew do Desert Bus For Hope, now in it's fourth year. Trust me, they can handle this.

Not continuing? I though Unskippable was all about ridiculous and unreasonable XD
Good Work, Guys - Better compliment you know instead of waiting 10 years for you to smile XD

awsome video, recently started cheking these out and I am loving it^^

OT:
for people who are actually curious, the player character (mentioned by Lucane above)is created by you and does nothing during the event of the story except standing still looking stupid

tho the story (for me anyway) hit the so awful it's awsome point and gave me a fun ride

Hehe, the Cheers bit made me giggle :)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or