LoadingReadyRun: Decadent Sports League

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Decadent Sports League

What do you do when you've got too much money for golf and cricket?

Watch Video

The lemurs drowning in the pool made me laugh.
I did not know that lemurs had human hands though.

Very funny and very well done!

haha, when it said "Diamond skeet shooting, right after this" and it ended I was like, noes I wanted to see diamond skeet shooting...then the stinger happened and made me happy ^^

Now that made my monday. Thanks guys.

Being an indentured servant is no excuse for sloppy swordplay Kathleen.

Once more the stinger truly makes the video. Well done.

Dynasty Chessiors is win.

that was one of the best LRR's ever. :D

Awesome. :)
I always wondered what people like Bill Gates did on their off time. I'd watch that if it went on TV that's for sure. Also, lovely sword pose by Kathleen. :p

Oh lord.. "I am expensively blinded~!" <3 Paul..

This was absolutely insane. And I love it. Multiple roles for Kathleen, Paul, Jer and Graham was simply brilliant. Hell, I was that into the "complete sense" of the video, I didn't notice that a scene with Dead!Kathleen was then crossed to.. Kathleen. OMG SHE'S A ZOMBIE.

Also, with this and Trapped, you guys are seriously on fire with the high quality comedy!

'expensively blinded' what a way to lose ones sight XD

heh.. expensively blinded :D

I was hoping for a better showing from Borington. My Fantasy Decadent Sports team isn't doing so well this week.

Scrooge McDuck only 4th ? Unbelievable. That duck swims in gold, you cant be more decadent then this.

BATTLE CHESS LIVES ON!!!

And what the hell was the name of that element that medal was made of?

And diamond skeet shooting really needed those goggles. They didn't get much use out of that endangered species water polo, after all...

EDIT:

Dana22:
Scrooge McDuck only 4th ? Unbelievable. That duck swims in gold, you cant be more decadent then this.

You led me to take a look at that leaderboard. I see Daddy Warbucks is doing very poorly. And Monty Burns in last place... Ah, he's old and frail anyway. Let's leave it at that.

EDIT-EDIT(-EDIT):
Anyone else notice "indentured servant chess" has the same initials as "Iron Stomach Challenge"?

Also... so SSR = space shuttle racing, FEB = freestyle employee berate, ESWP = endangered species water polo, FEP = Faberge egg-put, and DSS = diamond skeet shooting. So what about ASD, EII, ICI, and CSW?

I also thought I'd add, epic cameo from "Guy In Background During Servant Chess"!

This would make a great kinect game, the uber rich are the only people with enough room for it. It's perfect!

This was one of their funniest yet. Gotta love the indentured servitude. The logic, sadly enough, was basically historically correct, too.

mmmm... Jeremy and Paul in just swimming shorts... a thought to keep you warm at night...

Elway! Nice to see he's moved on to broader sports than just poker.

MattAn24:
I also thought I'd add, epic cameo from "Guy In Background During Servant Chess"!

Yeah, he really put "Reflection Of Someone Walking Past During Kathleen's Piece To Camera" to shame.

This video really needed some music for total authenticity - particularly during the logo animations. That said, the writing, acting and editing were great; good job all round!

Ignore this post; my previous one disappeared and reappeared for no apparent reason.

Is that Gomez Addams winning the Iron Stomach Challenge? If so, I am very appoint.
Edit: Never mind, I payed more attention this time to the beginning of the video. I guess it wouldn't make sense for the billionaires of the world to eat gross food. Although...

Yaxley:
I was hoping for a better showing from Borington. My Fantasy Decadent Sports team isn't doing so well this week.

I knew I should have grabbed Hopkins when I had the chance.

OT: It's always cool to see Alex. Nice work, guys!

I wanna play a game of Indentured Servant Chess (With me playing the Game of course, not being a Chess piece). That game looks epic!

BTW: You forgot Mr. Richard Rich the 3rd (Richie Rich's Dad) and The Mann's (From TF2).

Now these are sports I would want to watch :D

"I'm expensively blinded!"

I immediately thought of a Magic game being played the same way as the chess match after watching it. Bravo, good sirs and madame. Bravo.

Amazingly done, guys. Loved Kathleen's bit.

Took me forever to work out the second voice was Morgan. Not used to him being in videos anymore. Thought it was Jer at first...

Also, hooray for Raymond Steacy!

If you're going to get blinded you might as well do it with diamonds!

The gun is TOO SMALL!

how do i disable that stupid popout window video? there is no close button!!!

I enjoyed the return of former cattle mulcher Elway! Did he make all of his money by eventually winning at viking wildcard poker?

I laughed, then I realised this is the future.

Then I cried.

"I'm expensively blinded!"

Mydnyght:

And what the hell was the name of that element that medal was made of?

I think they said darmstadtium. It is incredibly unstable, with isotopes having half-life's ranging from a tiny fraction of a second to several minutes.

Ha! I guess it would have cost too much to have real props and locations (though that would have really made it), but it was really funny nonetheless.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here