Daily Drop: Flour

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Flour

Daily Drop fails to bake anything useful.

Watch Video

Yawn. Well I guess they can't all be bottles of beer.

No! Not the cake!

Anyway, that looked like it could be a job for the crowbar.

That was rather lame I'm afraid.

Daily Drop fails to bake anything useful.

Well I think you have already spoken for everyone on that. The flour seemed to produce unexpected and unsatisfying results. Though flour might be making a comeback by being baked into what is coming tomorrow. XD

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

Looked more like a torte to me...

Where was the crowbar?! It was clearly needed.

Meh. First really underwhelming one IMHO. Even the music wasn't as good :/

LeeshaJoy:

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

How about: No! Not the delicious looking desert!

Hmm. Daily Drop needs some fire crackers.

Nerf Ninja:

Well, it would have been better if they dropped it again, or crowbar'd it, but it was just a bit of a letdown ending... Good concept though!

Probably should have opened the bag a bit. Would have made this drop a lot more awesome. Oh well, i'm looking forward for tommorow's drop.

Estocavio:

Nerf Ninja:

Well, it would have been better if they dropped it again, or crowbar'd it, but it was just a bit of a letdown ending... Good concept though!

Oh yeah totally. I was hoping for a big plume of flour dust in an artful fountain, then they could have set the dust on fire :)

LeeshaJoy:

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

Delicious either way.

Huh? No crowbar? Come on, that totally required additional testing at the very least!

Well, that was a bit of a fall from grace (no pun intended) from yesterday's 40oz of beer. Though that does strangely remind me of some guy puking and passing out. Don't ask. Oh well, tomorrow's cake will be better.

I demand a another test on the subject! Pouring it from that height on the floor from the bag (Instead of dropping the bag) should look cooler... I think...

You should've dropped it from a higher location. That wouldve made a more impressive drop ...

You guys should do a frozen watermelon.

I feel somewhat let down... :/

Tomorrow looks brilliant though. :P

Awww....I was expecting crowbar action.

I think they should change it from the daily drop to the daily explosive charge. Small firecracker embedded in that flower would have probably been much more enjoyable. :)

Sorry today's was kind of boring compared to the beer and it made my mind wonder.

latenightapplepie:
Where was the crowbar?! It was clearly needed.

To be completely honest, when I saw the sneak peek of this one I was hoping the crowbar would come out at some point!

Today's was a little disappointing. Hopefully the cake will be much better!

Prof. Monkeypox:
No! Not the cake!

Cue the inevitable jokes about the cake being a lie. How much ya wanna bet that's what a lot of people will say for the next video?

That was unfortunately rather lame. It was practically screaming for the crowbar, but oh well.

I bet these are all recorded in advance on one AWESOME day.

Warstratigier:
Though flour might be making a comeback by being baked into what is coming tomorrow. XD

I doubt it...

Today's was underwhelming, but it looks like tomorrow could be pretty good.

I feel that today's needed the power of crowbar on it as well. Tomorrow's looks rather wasteful, how could you do that to cake!? D:

wow, that was disappointing.

who else was just smiling in anticipation of a big explosion of flour in all directions?

xxxDarkUtopiaxxx:
Meh. First really underwhelming one IMHO. Even the music wasn't as good :/

Yeah, was a very confusingly spliced version of the track, I must say.

Am I the only one who liked the old music better?

also I agree that that needed to be gordan freeman'd

I think it would have been much more satisfying of a drop if you had opened the top of the bag before dropping it.

Looked like the bag vomited, then rolled over and shat itself.

The concept was there, the execution was lacking. Looking forward to tomorrow's drop though, hopefully without any references to "that game".

Maybe Daily Drop can't bake, but at least Graham has proven to be able to bake friendship bread during a Phailhouse episode.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here